ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 57
« First < 7475354555657
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
ChiefsFan4Life 10:38 PM 10-20-2006
Anyone watch this show?

I was bored and watched all three episodes that have been aired so far on OnDemand. I actually think the show is pretty damn good so far, I like the character a lot.
[Reply]
Lzen 02:14 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
ya that was pretty whack that it didn't happen.

what a let down. They should have went with my prison idea.
Your prison idea was a terrible one. But the ending to this was not great, either. Well, I guess at least there may be hope of continuing the series with his son taking over his role.
[Reply]
Talisman 02:33 PM 01-12-2022
I thought it was pretty good overall. Miles better than that abortion of a final season we got. I kind of liked the flash forward of scenes they would do at the start. Took me way too long to realize that the New Blood font was slowly filling up with blood.

There was a bit of sloppiness in the details (like the Etorphine vs Ketamine mentioned earlier). Another example: what was Angela going to say happened at the end?

Spoiler!

[Reply]
BigRock 04:17 PM 01-12-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Yeah, there was no point in even having his scene in the finale if it didn't lead to anything. Is there a cut scene that didn't make the episode?

Odd for sure.
I think finding out about Batista coming is what was supposed to make Dexter realize he was screwed. So he knew he had to get out, and did what he did, and doing that led to the ending.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 12:23 PM 01-14-2022
Originally Posted by BigRock:
I think finding out about Batista coming is what was supposed to make Dexter realize he was screwed. So he knew he had to get out, and did what he did, and doing that led to the ending.
This, he was done and going to be extradited to Florida and get the death penalty. He killed the cop/wrestling coach, and his son in the end, with Dexter's permission, was following the code.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:47 AM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by BigRock:
I think finding out about Batista coming is what was supposed to make Dexter realize he was screwed. So he knew he had to get out, and did what he did, and doing that led to the ending.
He lnew there was reasonable doubt in this case. He'd walk at some point. But, he knew Batista would have the goods on him.

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
This, he was done and going to be extradited to Florida and get the death penalty. He killed the cop/wrestling coach, and his son in the end, with Dexter's permission, was following the code.
Correct, he was the bad guy that needed to be killed according to the code.

At least it was a better ending than the lumberjack one. Got some closure on Dexter.
[Reply]
Molitoth 02:55 PM 01-15-2022
Fucking awesome ending IMO.

The only part I don't like about it is that this is finalized for Michael C Hall in the role.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 03:23 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by Molitoth:
****ing awesome ending IMO.

The only part I don't like about it is that this is finalized for Michael C Hall in the role.
Can still bring him back in the dark passenger role although Iím not sure his son can carry a show himself as Hall did for so long.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:50 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Can still bring him back in the dark passenger role although Iím not sure his son can carry a show himself as Hall did for so long.
That actor is angsty little bitch, they would have to recast
[Reply]
Molitoth 11:53 AM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Can still bring him back in the dark passenger role although Iím not sure his son can carry a show himself as Hall did for so long.
ahhh that is true.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:12 PM 01-16-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Can still bring him back in the dark passenger role although Iím not sure his son can carry a show himself as Hall did for so long.
They just did it all season with Deb.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 57
« First < 7475354555657
Up