ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Video Editing Software
BleedingRed 09:16 AM 09-15-2021
Does anyone have any recommendations? I used to use windows movie maker, but I'd love something new (something I can use)
[Reply]
Detoxing 09:25 AM 09-15-2021
Adobe premiere. They have a simplified version as well....i forget the name...Premiere "something".
[Reply]
Detoxing 09:26 AM 09-15-2021
Final Cut Pro as well.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 09:43 AM 09-15-2021
Ty, have you used either. I'm looking for simple UI but the ability to do more later on once I've learned it.
[Reply]
Detoxing 09:59 AM 09-15-2021
I used Final Cut Pro back in high school, and i use Adobe Premiere to this day, off and on.

There's nothing simple about either program. However, as i mentioned, Adobe has a simplified version of Premiere that'll likely do everything you'd ever need it to do, with a less complicated UI.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:15 AM 09-15-2021
Definitely premiere.

Apple products suk

i taught myself to use premiere without a single class or video
[Reply]
BleedingRed 12:17 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Definitely premiere.

Apple products suk

i taught myself to use premiere without a single class or video
Sounds good, I'ma check it out
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:08 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Adobe premiere. They have a simplified version as well....i forget the name...Premiere "something".
https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-elements.html

While I haven't used Elements, I've used Premiere commercially for about a decade. It's pretty user friendly.
[Reply]
Detoxing 03:39 PM 09-15-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
https://www.adobe.com/products/premiere-elements.html

While I haven't used Elements, I've used Premiere commercially for about a decade. It's pretty user friendly.
Well, remember, the extent of Bleedingred's editing is Windows Movie Maker.

Going from Movie Maker to Premiere is a pretty big leap.

But you're better to just dive in, BR. There's tons of Youtube videos out there to get you going.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:42 PM 09-15-2021
(That link was for Premiere Elements, the version you were referring to earlier)
[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:59 AM 09-16-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Well, remember, the extent of Bleedingred's editing is Windows Movie Maker.

Going from Movie Maker to Premiere is a pretty big leap.

But you're better to just dive in, BR. There's tons of Youtube videos out there to get you going.
It shouldn't be hard, I was just seeing some really complex ones out there.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:01 PM 09-16-2021
Premiere...used it since 1997.
[Reply]
Bill Brasky 09:59 PM 09-23-2021
iMovie easiest shit in the world
[Reply]
meleknistra 08:04 AM 11-26-2021
Windows movie maker is also super easy one. I use it all the time at work and together with successful project management it gives a very good result. If you are beginner - search some education videos on youtube and read blogs about it. That is always a great source of information.
[Reply]
headsnap 08:35 AM 11-26-2021
DaVinci Resolve, super powerful even in the free version, I highly recommend!!!

https://www.blackmagicdesign.com/pro...avinciresolve/
[Reply]
Up