ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Media Center>matrix 4 sux
Hammock Parties 12:44 AM 02-23-2020

[Reply]
HC_Chief 10:34 AM 12-28-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Ugh..do I really have to watch a cartoon?
lol no, but it is really good. The only way they could pull it off is via that medium (else green-screen CGI fest)
[Reply]
ChiefBlueCFC 10:54 AM 12-28-2021
Shit, I freaking loved the Matrix

Girlfriend got me surround sound for xmas to go with the brand new tv I got us a few months ago and this was the first thing we watched.
[Reply]
Lzen 11:00 AM 12-28-2021
I thought it was okay. Not great and groundbreaking like the first Matrix, but a decent enough flick that I enjoyed it.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 10:03 PM 01-01-2022
About thirty minutes in and this is just brutal. The dialogue seems like it was written by a teenager and fourth wall stuff is pure garbage. Not sure I’ll be able to finish this.
[Reply]
unlurking 07:32 AM 01-02-2022
Originally Posted by HC_Chief:
lol no, but it is really good. The only way they could pull it off is via that medium (else green-screen CGI fest)
Heh. I loved Arcane, but most of my friends "don't do cartoons". Hard to explain to them that they are missing out on possibly the greatest series of 2021.
[Reply]
Monty 09:25 AM 01-02-2022
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I thought it was okay. Not great and groundbreaking like the first Matrix, but a decent enough flick that I enjoyed it.
Yeah, same. Nothing will replace the original.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:19 AM 01-02-2022
Originally Posted by Sofa King:
It's almost like it's a meme to hate this movie.

It just goes to show how hard it is to bring something back. Fans will never be happy.

I thought it was more or less, a Matrix Movie. Albeit the worst story of the franchise, but i don't tune into these movies for the writing and i think the franchise is vastly overrated anyway. For the most part it was as expected. The plot was laughably bad, i didn't expect it to be THAT bad so that'd be the exception.

The dialogue was never that great. This movie continued that theme. Reeves was Reeves..one dimensional and boring. The action scenes were pretty much ripped right out of the predecessors.

The ending was the dumbest of the series. The entire plot felt pointless. Dumb and pointless. It ended and i was left with, "why did we even need this movie?"
[Reply]
Page 6 of 6
« First < 23456
Up