ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Media Center>Yellowstone
srvy 09:22 AM 06-13-2018
New series to debut on Paramount network staring Kevin Costner. Trailer looks pretty good writer is Taylor Sheridan of the Sicario film series. Just my opinion but seams a loose take on Cliven Bundy.

[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:00 PM 05-06-2023
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I'd like to see Yellowstone continue with Matt McC

Kill of Costner, then bring Matt in as a rich rancher from another state who wants to buy the ranch and keep it the way it is as John Dutton wanted
Or he's part of the family due to the prequel lineage.
[Reply]
007 08:23 PM 05-07-2023
1923 was amazing. Glad it's getting another season
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:43 AM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Or he's part of the family due to the prequel lineage.
Yeah, that's the way they'd need to bring new life into the show. Find another Dutton Patriarch.

Because this show has no path forward currently constructed. Rip/Beth seems to be what they're trying to set up but that's just gonna yield more of the same.

Any new juice to the story would require a harder pivot.
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 10:47 AM 05-08-2023
Killing off Costner and having a Beth vs Jamie vs Kayce battle royale over their father's legacy would have worked.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:52 AM 05-08-2023
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Killing off Costner and having a Beth vs Jamie vs Kayce battle royale over their father's legacy would have worked.
Who could you possibly root for?

They all suck at this point and really how much more mileage can you wring out of cunty Beth defending daddy?

What you're asking for is essentially what the last 2 seasons have BEEN, just while Costner is still alive. Take him out of the equation altogether and you have similar plotlines but without their most compelling actor tossing off grizzled one-liners.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 10:19 PM 05-14-2023
What's all this gossip I'm seeing from the gals who fervently watch Yellowstone that a Costner irl affair ended Yellowstone earlier than planned? Any truth to it or is that just gossip rag stuff talking.

(Show's been out of gas since Season 4, to be real).
[Reply]
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Up