ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek on ESPN "I'm all about legacy"
Couch-Potato 08:09 PM 07-25-2022
Tyeek is on ESPN's front page in an video interview where he...

Says he "see's a lot of similarities between Tua & Patrick."

&

When asked if MIA hadn't offered more would you have stayed in KC his immediate response is "I would have been in KC... I'm all about legacy... Pat, Kelce, D Rob, Mecole those are my brothers off the field...Signing in MIA broke my heart."

Tyreek!? WTF do you mean you're all about legacy!? You just answered that the only reason you're in Miami is because they offered a bigger bag! You're all about the money, not the legacy bro. Wearing that ridiculous get up you're hiding behind while making these contradictory statements about your interests, plus that absurd comparison between Tua and Pat's abilities, makes you look like an ASSHOLE! He genuinely sounds homesick already.
Attached: Screen Shot 2022-07-25 at 6.54.26 PM.png (318.0 KB) 
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 02:01 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Hill was more than just a deep threat but ok. And I'm excited for Skyy and Juju. If the others can add yards here and there, that will be just gravy.
Yea, just watch the response of the defense any time Hill ran any sort of sweep.

Or the ability of Hill to start scrambling from any spot on the field.

But at the end of the day, I think KC made the right choice and Miami will end up regretting how much they gave up in picks and cap space.

Time will tell.
[Reply]
comochiefsfan 02:02 PM 07-30-2022
Are we really going to talk about Tyreek all year?

He's gone. Time to move on.

If he wants to talk about the Chiefs then let him. But we've moved on to bigger and better things.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:05 PM 07-30-2022

I'll miss this
Except defenses took this away last year by playing cover 2 deep…
[Reply]
-King- 02:32 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Except defenses took this away last year by playing cover 2 deep…
Yeah that's why we were so excited about getting a competent #2 WR before the trade happened.
[Reply]
-King- 02:35 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
Yea, just watch the response of the defense any time Hill ran any sort of sweep.

Or the ability of Hill to start scrambling from any spot on the field.

But at the end of the day, I think KC made the right choice and Miami will end up regretting how much they gave up in picks and cap space.

Time will tell.
I still wish we had Tyreek but it's pretty funny watching people try to downplay his talent and try to cope with missing him. It's like you can be excited about the new WR corp and still acknowledge they have huge shoes to fill and be thankful for what Tyreek gave us the past 6 seasons.
[Reply]
srvy 02:36 PM 07-30-2022
Tyreek doesn't play here anymore and I am sad about that. That said I am not going to dwell on it all year. He is gone I wish him well until he plays us. I also have no animosity for Tua he has no control over Tyreek gushing on him. In all the Tua interviews I have seen he seems alright and humble. Seems like chasing player Twitter comments just to get all worked up. Whatever keeps your boat afloat I guess.
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 05:47 PM 07-30-2022
We have Patrick Mahomes. In his time forced to play without Hill, he hasn't missed a beat. The mockery of those endlessly lamenting the loss of Hill will be legendary when Mahomes sets the league on fire again with this new wr group.
[Reply]
GROB 06:12 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
We have Patrick Mahomes. In his time forced to play without Hill, he hasn't missed a beat. The mockery of those endlessly lamenting the loss of Hill will be legendary when Mahomes sets the league on fire again with this new wr group.
If he doesn't I'm sure younguys will have some ready to go excuses. It will be interesting to see how it goes.
[Reply]
Fishels 08:43 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
This, my friend, I stand with you on endlessly.

Make it stop. I now want this guy to actively fail.
Same. And at the same time I don’t because I like the Dolphins.

But Tyreek is getting crazier by the week
[Reply]
Fishels 08:45 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by RetiredSeniorChief:
He's a moron. Without being strongly managed, he will quickly spin out of control and crash. Odds are the crash will be very explosive.
I’m not wishing it, but I feel a huge injury coming for this guy. All the shit talking and being wild like you said. The crash is coming either on the field or off
[Reply]
SupDock 08:50 PM 07-30-2022

I too am all about legacy.
[Reply]
TEX 09:12 PM 07-30-2022
I still wish we had Tyreek but it's pretty funny watching people try to downplay his talent and try to cope with missing him. It's like you can be excited about the new WR corp and still acknowledge they have huge shoes to fill and be thankful for what Tyreek gave us the past 6 seasons.
Exactly! The two do not have to be mutually exclusive. Yet, most of those in the "F - Tyreek crowd" make it that way. Guess it helps them better cope.:-)
[Reply]
Fishels 09:13 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by GROB:
If he doesn't I'm sure younguys will have some ready to go excuses. It will be interesting to see how it goes.
Yeah this. Personally I’m 50/50 on it,
[Reply]
Fishels 09:14 PM 07-30-2022
Originally Posted by GROB:
Yeah this. I’m 50/50 on it as of now but was devastated when he first left.

I really really hope the optimists are right in this scenario. Please for the love of my sanity football gods.
[Reply]
Eleazar 06:12 AM 07-31-2022
Who cares? He doesn't play here anymore. He didn't want to be here, or he would be. He chose money over loyalty, team, and playing for a contender. He seems to have wanted to go to a place where he could have all the attention, instead of being one of the many stars on a great team. It's fine if you want to go out like that, but I don't know why any Chiefs fan would continue obsessing over him.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 13
« First < 7891011 1213 >
Up