ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>CP Conservatives -I'm a quad gendered MAP who hates America: sway me to your side.
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:10 AM 07-20-2019
Piss on this country, I want a free vagina, and I love little boys aged 5 through 10!

Sell me on your conservative agenda!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:12 AM 07-20-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 09:40 AM 07-20-2019

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:07 AM 07-20-2019
Conservative agenda? Hahahhaha!

1. Cut taxes for rich folks
2. Raise Pentagon budget from 611b to 749b
3. Serve Israel in every way
4. Maintain 1M+ legal immigrants per year. Deport 0 illegals.

That’s the truth, no matter how many “Quit your crying!” non-responses you spit out.
[Reply]
Taco John 10:11 AM 07-20-2019
Go home...
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:40 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Conservative agenda? Hahahhaha!

1. Cut taxes for rich folks. ( Duh! )
2. Raise Pentagon budget from 611b to 749b. ( and the problem is? )
3. Serve Israel in every way( Ah, back to relations as they should be in a post Obammy world! Shabbat shalom! )
4. Maintain 1M+ legal immigrants per year. Deport 0 illegals.( There were no raids on illegal immigrants last week. This is all a figment of your imagination!-PB )

That’s the truth, no matter how many “Quit your crying!” non-responses you spit out.
:-)
[Reply]
listopencil 12:39 PM 07-20-2019

[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:39 PM 07-20-2019
Die in a flaming bucket of aids.

Best I can offer you.
[Reply]
Fish 12:46 PM 07-20-2019

[Reply]
Over Yonder 12:52 PM 07-20-2019
To be a conservative, you're gonna have to......

1. Shave your head and get a bunch of swastika tattoos.

2. Burn churches in black neighborhoods and burn a bunch of crosses. How do you look in white?:-)

3. Beat up random black people and a lynching here and there wouldn't be completely out of line.

I'm kinda new to this conservatism thingy, so I am probably forgetting something. BUT, you're in luck, we have in-house caring and loving liberals right here on CP to help with anything I have missed. They can help guide you down the path of conservatism :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:52 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:

2. Burn churches in black neighborhoods and burn a bunch of crosses. How do you look in white?:-)

3. Beat up random black people and a lynching here and there wouldn't be completely out of line.

I'm kinda new to this conservatism thingy, so I am probably forgetting something. BUT, you're in luck, we have in-house caring and loving liberals right here on CP to help with anything I have missed. They can help guide you down the path of conservatism :-)

Did you know the last thing the Pubes did with their Congressional majority? No, nothing on immigration. They passed the Koch Bros/Kushner “prison reform” bill. Yeah.
[Reply]
J Diddy 02:34 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Did you know the last thing the Pubes did with their Congressional majority? No, nothing on immigration. They passed the Koch Bros/Kushner “prison reform” bill. Yeah.
If I was in contact with the Trumps I would want a prison reform bill too. Jared's gonna be knitting him some fine doilies.
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:38 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
If I was in contact with the Trumps I would want a prison reform bill too. Jared's gonna be knitting him some fine doilies.
:-) that medical scare must’ve fried your synapses, but I’m glad you made it anyway
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:17 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Die in a flaming bucket of aids.

Best I can offer you.
:-) This is the correct response. Rerun wins.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:19 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:

You're not really selling it I'm afraid...
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up