ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Welcome back Dane.
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:00 AM 07-20-2019
Okay so here's the deal:

First, welcome back to the forum. I pretty much figured you weren't going to stay gone for long, I mean how could you? There's way too much going on.

Secondly, I don't recall where we were at in our ongoing tumultuous relationship when you last split, so I'd like to go ahead and apologize in advance for any affronts to your person and hopefully we can get this latest stint in the joint off to a good foot.

Finally, I'm a bigger prick than ever and that has more to do with one third of the current mod team being completely useless than it does with anything you may say or do, so don't let my cold pricklies rub you the wrong way friend.

Here's to a warm fuzzy, and welcome back.

Your pal,

Sweets.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:15 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by srvy:
Has it even been confirmed that its Dane?

What if its Black Bob :-)
it is

sweets and i are currently having a lover's quarrel, so he took the opportunity to jump the gun and ruin my other thread

but he's right

it's dane
[Reply]
srvy 10:18 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
it is

sweets and i are currently having a lover's quarrel, so he took the opportunity to jump the gun and ruin my other thread

but he's right

it's dane
Awesome then. I've taken his rippins and kept on ticking.
[Reply]
Easy 6 10:21 PM 07-20-2019
it is

but he's right

it's dane
Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives...
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 10:33 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Like sands through the hourglass, so are the days of our lives...
Like sands through the vagina ass, these are the Danes of our lives
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:43 PM 07-20-2019
pawn

go do me a dramatic reading of chiefs fan ethug tyreek hill edition in the he good thread
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:03 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
Like sands through the vagina ass, these are the Danes of our lives
:-)
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 11:11 PM 07-20-2019
pawn

go do me a dramatic reading of chiefs fan ethug tyreek hill edition in the he good thread
I'm on it. I may not be able to deliver till Monday AM
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:18 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
I'm on it. I may not be able to deliver till Monday AM
all good my man

just wanted to add it to the archive :-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:35 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Oh come on, soldier... you didn’t trade worse barbs in your wartime quarters with the guys?

The secret with Dane is just fight back and have fun with it
Lol, wars aren’t usually fought on the internet. He doesn’t fight in quarters. His fighting is done in reputation given. What he writes in the reputations is much worse than ever sees the light of day in the Lounge.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 08:22 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I mean yeah this forum is a bunch of 40 year old guys acting like teens but Dane took it to another level. There's a reason why he has the reputation he has despite this being a forum where that kind of stuff is normal.

I mean it's ironic to tell people to get off CP if they can't handle that kind of stuff when he's rage quit at least 2-3 times over shit he couldn't handle lmao.
He definitely takes this stuff too seriously. Many (even the nicer) posters here do, though.

His abrasive posting style is mostly an act though. Him and I used to go at it but eventually became cool.
[Reply]
-King- 09:03 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
He definitely takes this stuff too seriously. Many (even the nicer) posters here do, though.

His abrasive posting style is mostly an act though. Him and I used to go at it but eventually became cool.
Yeah if he toned that shit down, he's a real good poster.
[Reply]
oldman 09:51 AM 07-21-2019
I never had a problem with Dane. Sure, he can be a pompous ass but dammit, he's our pompous ass. There's a lot of people on here that can be abrasive, but that's kind of our style.
[Reply]
TLO 10:24 AM 07-21-2019
So... he's not gonna make an appearance?
[Reply]
Frazod 10:30 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

I sometimes wonder if he used the board as an anger outlet, since in private interactions I had with him here and elsewhere he was nothing like that.

Perhaps after he left he took up kick boxing or something. :-)
[Reply]
lewdog 10:35 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I sometimes wonder if he used the board as an anger outlet, since in private interactions I had with him here and elsewhere he was nothing like that.

Perhaps after he left he took up kick boxing or something. :-)
Quality take actually.

He’s taken up jujitsu and currently just became a black belt.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 8
« First < 23456 78 >
Up