ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Welcome back Dane.
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:00 AM 07-20-2019
Okay so here's the deal:

First, welcome back to the forum. I pretty much figured you weren't going to stay gone for long, I mean how could you? There's way too much going on.

Secondly, I don't recall where we were at in our ongoing tumultuous relationship when you last split, so I'd like to go ahead and apologize in advance for any affronts to your person and hopefully we can get this latest stint in the joint off to a good foot.

Finally, I'm a bigger prick than ever and that has more to do with one third of the current mod team being completely useless than it does with anything you may say or do, so don't let my cold pricklies rub you the wrong way friend.

Here's to a warm fuzzy, and welcome back.

Your pal,

Sweets.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:17 AM 07-20-2019
I was shocked that he stayed away all of last season, this is the greatest time to be a Chiefs fan since the 60’s

If true I welcome him back, Dane brings a potent mix of attributes to the board
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:33 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I was shocked that he stayed away all of last season, this is the greatest time to be a Chiefs fan since the 60’s

Right?!? Out of all the seasons...
[Reply]
bricks 09:40 AM 07-20-2019
**** Dane McCloud

Why do we have to bring this guy up? Can’t some just move on and erase him past their memories?

Guy was the most arrogant, condescending hostile son of a bitches on the planet.

I hope he sticks a bunch of dynamite up his ass, lights it and blows himself up to pieces. Thats how much I hate the bastard.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:00 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by bricks:
**** Dane McCloud

Why do we have to bring this guy up? Can’t some just move on and erase him past their memories?

Guy was the most arrogant, condescending hostile son of a bitches on the planet.

I hope he sticks a bunch of dynamite up his ass, lights it and blows himself up to pieces. Thats how much I hate the bastard.

[Reply]
srvy 10:06 AM 07-20-2019
**** Dane McCloud

:-)

Canuck wants a war.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:12 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:

I believe he was a big Smith backer so likely didnt want to eat shit over it.
[Reply]
Halfcan 10:15 AM 07-20-2019
**** Dane McCloud

:-)

Exactly, he is a sociopath. If you disagree with his opinions, (copied and pasted straight from USA Today), he goes off the rails. I can't believe there are so many Dane ass kissers on here. :-)

Going to be a great season- we don't need this negative asshole making every thread into a vendetta shit show. :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:28 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Either post the pic of your Best Buy receipt or GTFO
I heard it from someone when i was at Shoe Carnival, asshole. They were having a BOGO sale on Skechers.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:31 AM 07-20-2019
Dane is a great poster who was awesome to interact with.

If Dane bothers you too much, you need to do 2 things:

1. Put him in ignore
2. Quit being a pussy who gets flustered at people you don’t know on the Internet
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:49 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I believe he was a big Smith backer so likely didnt want to eat shit over it.
Ooooh. The "Smith is a franchise QB"-thing. Yeah, some things are best forgotten. I'm willing to let it go if he is.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:54 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Ooooh. The "Smith is a franchise QB"-thing. Yeah, some things are best forgotten. I'm willing to let it go if he is.
And originally was against Mahomes as well before the draft.:-) He definitely has "football eyes" for sure.:-)
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 10:58 AM 07-20-2019
Love me sum Dane. Glad hes back
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:06 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
And originally was against Mahomes as well before the draft.:-) He definitely has "football eyes" for sure.:-)
No, he claimed to me that Mahomes was the only QB prospect that he liked coming out that year. Now whether that is true or not, and he was actually on the Mahomes train well before the draft I couldn't say.
[Reply]
BWillie 11:22 AM 07-20-2019
**** Dane McCloud

Agreed. But I don't think anyone should be banned. He's one of my least favorite people on Chiefsplanet but when he's not being a raging dickhead he can provide some reasonable sports talk.
[Reply]
lewdog 11:32 AM 07-20-2019
**** Dane McCloud

Shut the fuck up you worthless Canadian twat.

You were a terrible poster during the Royals runs. Just a tremendous blowhard, piece of shit.

Dane is 1000% the man and poster you are.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 8
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up