ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Will all white Americans please stand up
Imon Yourside 09:41 PM 07-19-2019

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:01 AM 07-20-2019
Wowee, she has taken deranged moonbattery to a whole 'nother level!!!
[Reply]
cosmo20002 11:08 AM 07-20-2019
Person no ones cares about did something!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:10 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
Wowee, she has taken deranged moonbattery to a whole 'nother level!!!
Her very short time before the throne of judgment is going to be an absolutely magnificent event to watch unfold.
[Reply]
warrior 12:52 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Person no ones cares about did something!




About time you realized how everyone feels about you.
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 01:06 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
Person no ones cares about did something!
Sounds like the official motto of all the Democrats running for president.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:14 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Nobody will watch that, you Blue Hive drone
Tried. It is meta stupidity. Not a fan of Seder, Rubin or the new age self-help guru. Got stuck in a conversation with 2 Williamson devotees a few years back. Left the conversation convinced they were part of a cult that required daily doses of molly.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:57 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Quoted here for reference going forward: you cite and consider Marianne Williamson as a credible source in policy discourse.
Your future comments to be considered using this as context.
What the **** would you even know about policy discourse? Let's be clear - Marianne Williamson would absolutely run circles around you if she ever had the misfortune to speak with you in such a context - you would look even dumber than Rubin did here.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:59 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Tried. It is meta stupidity. Not a fan of Seder, Rubin or the new age self-help guru. Got stuck in a conversation with 2 Williamson devotees a few years back. Left the conversation convinced they were part of a cult that required daily doses of molly.
Who do you like and respect within independent media? Give me some names.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:03 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Who do you like and respect within independent media? Give me some names.
Like you give a shit, lol
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:11 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
It's worth pointing out that the kooky spiritual lady that is in favor of reparations easily dismantled all of Dave Rubin's dumb right wing talking points on his own show a few days ago. Is it that Dave Rubin is a complete airhead, the ideology he is espousing is intellectually and morally bankrupt, or a combination of the two? You decide!

You have a weird obsession with Dave Rubin.

As does Seder, Ana Kasparian, and Pakman. They talk about him constantly.

Which is why YOU talk about him constantly. He's a himbo. He was dumb on TYT, he's still dumb now. Dumb people don't become smarter when they change sides on anything. Get over it man. It's ****ing unhealthy. It's so bizarre to obsess over a guy who isn't really that relevant. I know why THEY do it, but for them it's all very personal. They know him and take his ideological 360 (dude was on TYT for years) very personally because they view all disagreement as moral inferiority. Even worse, he's a progressive apostate. For you it's just... creepy AF.

You care about him because your masters told you to care. ****ing weird dude. You're so far down the youtube rabbit hole you'll never see the sun again.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:47 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
What the **** would you even know about policy discourse? Let's be clear - Marianne Williamson would absolutely run circles around you if she ever had the misfortune to speak with you in such a context - you would look even dumber than Rubin did here.
:-) She going to tell me her policy on how to harness love for political purposes?

You getting close to a melt down big hitter?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:43 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
:-) She going to tell me her policy on how to harness love for political purposes?

You getting close to a melt down big hitter?
You're picking on his crush. he's going to huff, and puff, and blow your house down!
[Reply]
Otter 07:56 PM 07-20-2019
When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

RACIST :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:01 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Otter:
When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

RACIST :-)
Truth. :-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 10:00 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
You have a weird obsession with Dave Rubin.

As does Seder, Ana Kasparian, and Pakman. They talk about him constantly.

Which is why YOU talk about him constantly. He's a himbo. He was dumb on TYT, he's still dumb now. Dumb people don't become smarter when they change sides on anything. Get over it man. It's ****ing unhealthy. It's so bizarre to obsess over a guy who isn't really that relevant. I know why THEY do it, but for them it's all very personal. They know him and take his ideological 360 (dude was on TYT for years) very personally because they view all disagreement as moral inferiority. Even worse, he's a progressive apostate. For you it's just... creepy AF.

You care about him because your masters told you to care. ****ing weird dude. You're so far down the youtube rabbit hole you'll never see the sun again.
Your reaction here is hilarious. Rubin gets mocked relentlessly by the left because he is a very dumb guy that puts his foot in his mouth constantly. But it's not just entertaining to watch, it's important that figures like him who attempt to mainstream and whitewash grotesque figures on the right get discredited for being the intellectual frauds they are. This upsets you because while you may not like Rubin, he is a conduit for the alt right race realists and IDW figures that you idolize and you see it as picking on the weakest member of your tribe.

If your concern about being "obsessed" with Rubin were legitimate, you'd voice similar critiques to all of the hysteria over AOC. Oddly you don't seem concerned about that, even though the right's constant demonization of her undoubtedly puts her life at risk. There was even a CBP facebook group where they were sharing rape memes with her face photoshopped in the images. That's REAL manufactured hatred. Rubin is just another in a long line of right wing grifters and people being mean to him on Twitter because he sucks at his job has no real societal implications beyond exposing a bankrupt ideology for what it really is.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 12
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up