ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Trump's Electoral College edge endures heading into 2020
oaklandhater 01:59 PM 07-19-2019
Trump's Electoral College edge endures heading into 2020

Trump's Electoral College edge endures heading into 2020, and it could grow further--potentially allowing him to win the presidency while losing the national vote by 5 points or more https://t.co/aUIQ0SAvHc

— Nate Cohn (@Nate_Cohn) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
BDj23 02:39 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by oaklandhater:
why does your vote matter more than some impoverished person of color ?
I'm just throwing ridiculous ideas at the wall too
[Reply]
vailpass 02:39 PM 07-19-2019
thanks man she is way out of my league and actually trying to get me motivated in life never been happier.
If true then get off this site and other sites like it and stay off.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:40 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
LOL. You had to grab a seven year old tweet. :-)
President Donald Trump on Thursday voiced support for doing away with the Electoral College for presidential elections in favor of a popular vote because the latter would be “much easier to win.”

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...ar-vote-555148

“Remember, we won the election. And we won it easily. You know, a lot of people say ‘Oh, it was close.’ And by the way, they also like to always talk about Electoral College. Well, it’s an election based on the Electoral College. I would rather have a popular election, but it’s a totally different campaign,” Trump said. “It’s as though you're running — if you're a runner, you're practicing for the 100-yard dash as opposed to the 1-mile.”

“The Electoral College is different. I would rather have the popular vote because it's, to me, it's much easier to win the popular vote,” he continued.
article is form 2018
[Reply]
Hydrae 02:40 PM 07-19-2019
thanks man she is way out of my league and actually trying to get me motivated in life never been happier.
Congrats! Hope the happiness continues for a very long time!

Now, go look up the difference between a Democracy and a Democratic Republic. It may help you understand the reason for an Electoral College. :-)
[Reply]
New World Order 02:42 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Well, all I have to say is, if he's re-elected, he better come up with some new comedy routines. He's done well so far, but it's getting a bit repetitious.

He wouldn't want his ratings to go down.
Well, hopefully we'll see him smack Biden around during the debate. If he was stifled by King Kamala just imagine how he's going to look against Trump.

That should hold you over for 6 months or so. Plenty of time for him to come up with new nicknames.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:43 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I'm just throwing ridiculous ideas at the wall too
except libertarians have been spewing that bullshit for years.

[Reply]
BDj23 02:44 PM 07-19-2019
except libertarians have been spewing that bullshit for years.

If you think a free phone is a good enough reason to vote for someone, knock yourself out.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:46 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
If you think a free phone is a good enough reason to vote for someone, knock yourself out.
I mean it goes far beyond a free phone.

I pretty much refuse to vote R until they fucking evolve pass free market/tax cuts

They refuse to fucking change.
[Reply]
oaklandhater 02:50 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
Congrats! Hope the happiness continues for a very long time!

Now, go look up the difference between a Democracy and a Democratic Republic. It may help you understand the reason for an Electoral College. :-)
this is not how the EC is suppose to work

The Republicans message has failed with pretty much every group.

Women/POC/Young people all lean D.

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...nwhite-voters/

if your message sucks that fucking much the issue is with your party not the people of America.
[Reply]
Carr4MVP 03:23 PM 07-19-2019

if your message sucks that ****ing much the issue is with your party not the people of America.
Or maybe those groups have the wrong views of what America is.
[Reply]
baitism 10:27 PM 07-19-2019
People on welfare shouldn't be allowed to vote. Conflict of interests.
[Reply]
BDj23 10:41 PM 07-19-2019

if your message sucks that ****ing much the issue is with your party not the people of America.
I'm a straight white male, why should I vote Democrat?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:15 PM 07-19-2019

what a laughing stock this ****ing country has become.
I thought the same especially after seeing that crowd chant the other night.

Then today I got accused of racism by a few men of color over something that is totally out of my control. To be called a racist over something like that was fucking over the line and insulting. When I've always went above and beyond to help I could give a fuck about color, sexuality, or political pretence because I'm professional and this job is how I feed myself and keep a roof over my head.

What happened today was baseless bullshit and how dare someone try to ruin my life and reputation.

You cant accuse someone of something off baseless accusations unless its racism. I'm insulted and offended. Today really changed my point of view.
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:25 PM 07-19-2019
If you believe OH is getting hitched to a female?
You probably still believe, you can keep your Dr.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:28 PM 07-19-2019
There is no reason to vote Democrat. During the debates they admitted not every American is making it and need help. The very next topic was illegal immigrants where they all agreed to give them full benefits. How can you possibly admit theres millions of Americans struggling and in the next sentence giving people who arent even residents of this country full benefits? That's not racism or xenophobia. That's complete bullshit.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up