Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mark Levin Torching 'The Squad'
T-post Tom 10:51 AM 07-19-2019
OUCH.

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:30 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
You are uneducated to your own party and what they really stand for. The Dem party has been anti-Semitic for decades now. You better do your honest homework on your own party but I think it will be very difficult for you for obvious reasons.

Farrahkan is an admitted hater of Israel. Obama and Farrakhan spoke at many rallies and conferences together in Barry's earlier years as a politician and community terrorist(whoops! i mean organizer:-)) in Illinois. Bill Ayers and Barry are close buddies who is another hater of Israel. Obama's grad schooling was funded by a palestinian anti-Israel professor back in the day.

Do you remember when Bebe was supposed to meet with Obama in his first term at the WH and Barry made him wait all day long only then to cancel the meeting and then make Bebe and his staff walk out of the waste mgmt/freight delivery entrance for the WH ?? This was done on purpose for a reason sending a clear message to Bebe what they thought of Bebe and Israel.
Yanno, and let's be clear here.

You can dislike Israel's policies. That's not the issue and never has been.

It's a tiny country in the middle of the desert that gets a freakish amount of attention. To pretend that immense attention is unrelated to the group that occupies it is bullshit. People who constantly talk about it, or bring it up in totally unrelated discussion, is the issue.

If Prison bitch is anti-jew, so does Omar. So he either admits he's wrong, or apologizes to PB. He CANNOT thread that needle.

I think Trump is too much of an Israel dick rider, but jesus. I can't blame him with all the fucking ridiculous attention we give the jewnicorns.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 05:33 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Yeah, go ahead and thread that needle buddy.

Unusually obsessive behavior regarding Israel not being tied up in a unique obsessive dislike of jews as a group. They're the ONLY nation with a humanitarian crisis right? Nobody else is 'illegally occupying' anyone right? I'm sure she has commented equally on the cyprus situation... right?

Please go on.
We give a ton of money to Israel and they are arguably our most important ally. Why wouldn't she focus more of her attention on that than Cyprus which isn't even a comparable situation in the first place? Not to mention that she has dedicated a ton of attention to calling out the human rights abuses along our own border. To say that it's only being done as a means to criticize Israel is laughably stupid.

Originally Posted by :
Let me ask... do you think Prison Bitch is anti-jew? Because if one is, they both are. You cannot thread THAT needle, but please. Squirm for me. I'll get a beer.
I've had that dude on ignore for months, but he is openly racist. Maybe you can point out how him and Omar are the same aside from sharing some policies that are seen as anti Israel.

Originally Posted by :
Remember when David Duke applauded her and nobody cared?
It is true that anti-Semites agree with her stances on Israel. But they do for entirely different reasons, and it's extremely dishonest to not point that out. I mean, white supremacists are against affirmative action. Are you going to switch your position on that issue because hardcore racists all align with your viewpoint?

Originally Posted by :
She also hates white people, but that's another topic. We can dive into that too.
So your opinion is that she is racist and anti Semitic but somehow Trump is not? Or are they both in your view? I'm kinda confused.
[Reply]
Easy 6 05:33 PM 07-19-2019
I can't stand his voice. He's just this obnoxious dude with a nasal voice who shouts too much.
If you listen to his show, it’s not always high pitched anger

He uses more of a loud-soft-loud approach (nod to the Pixies), sometimes he almost whispers... it’s a purposeful technique

But follow your own tastes, they’ve served you well so far I’d say

Except for religion, but that’s another subject
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:39 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:
Sure we can, but it's not cut and dry. Saying something racially insensitive on it's face doesn't make you a racist,
unless of course you are a Republican or a conservative, right?:-)

Hey, the bottom line is Trump plays the Alinsky game better than the Dem party and the majority Marxist Media PERIOD. You guys don't know how to combat it because you, your party and lap dog progressive dominated media have never been held accountable for any of your Alinsky tactics written or said for over 40yrs and then all of a sudden somebody comes along that just so happens to be President who is a Republican that raises the BS flag and not only raises the BS flag but actually fights back calling you Marxist lovers out and you don't know how to fight back.:-)
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:40 PM 07-19-2019
We give a ton of money to Israel and they are arguably our most important ally. Why wouldn't she focus more of her attention on that than Cyprus which isn't even a comparable situation in the first place? Not to mention that she has dedicated a ton of attention to calling out the human rights abuses along our own border. To say that it's only being done as a means to criticize Israel is laughably stupid.
So she's only criticizing nations that have a majority jewish or a majority white population.

Congrats. You just pointed out all 3 of her talking points. **** america. **** Israel. **** white people, white people are racist.

I've had that dude on ignore for months, but he is openly racist. Maybe you can point out how him and Omar are the same aside from sharing some policies that are seen as anti Israel.
Their complaints about Israel are the same, and her hatred of white people and jews is no more concealed. At all. They're the same. PB has never said '**** brown people, they suck". He just casts aspersions at them. Like Omar does with the groups she has racial hatred for.

It is true that anti-Semites agree with her stances on Israel. But they do for entirely different reasons, and it's extremely dishonest to not point that out. I mean, white supremacists are against affirmative action. Are you going to switch your position on that issue because hardcore racists all align with your viewpoint?
Oh, sorry. I was holding you to your own standard. With Trump it was always "If David Duke is bad, and he likes Trump, then Trump is bad!" I see that logic only applies in a single direction.

Color me SHOCKED! Yeah, It means nothing to me. You are correct. Just pointing out a double standard. That's all.

So your opinion is that she is racist and anti Semitic but somehow Trump is not? Or are they both in your view? I'm kinda confused.
I think Trump is a small minded idiot who rarely puts much thought into the garbage he says. I think he was playing to the old conservative trope of "If you don't like 'merica you can GIT OUT'.
Which is as old as I am. trump is a tone deaf dipshit and because of that I'm more willing to ascribe to ignorance rather than malice. Again, she has THREE talking points. **** America, **** Israel, and **** white people, white people are racist. Everything she says is either a direct or a dog whistle of those 3 topics.

I have NO Idea how you conclude that Trump is anti-semitic. Seems to me like he's got a total hard on for da joos. Uncomfortably so. Racist? Against which group? Everyone who's not white?
[Reply]
Cosmos 05:43 PM 07-19-2019
Trump and Bebe are cut from the same corrupt cloth, they scratch each other balls when needed.

Both Israel and the US government are swamps as a result.

Your Gang of Four hates America clown show has lost its burst among people who have more brains than hate.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 05:45 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Trump and Bebe are cut from the same corrupt cloth, they scratch each other balls when needed.

Your Gang of Four hates America clown show has lost its burst among people who have more brains than hate.
You an ant-Semite. Noted!:-)
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:49 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:

Can you pick a fucking account and use it exclusively?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:53 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
If you listen to his show, itís not always high pitched anger

He uses more of a loud-soft-loud approach (nod to the Pixies), sometimes he almost whispers... itís a purposeful technique

But follow your own tastes, theyíve served you well so far Iíd say

Except for religion, but thatís another subject
It's not a comment on what he says. I'm sure he says a lot I agree with and don't agree with. The world, and it's people, are full of nuance like that.

But his voice just annoys the fuck out of me.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 05:53 PM 07-19-2019
Nothing broke about our electoral system. It was designed to prevent the majority from oppressing the minority. They didn't want big cities dictating policy and imposing it on others where those policies were harmful.

You ARE right about the horrible candidate part though.
Your arguments here wouldn't hold up to even the slightest bit of scrutiny, but I'm going to be charitable here because it's irrelevant to the conversation at hand and let it slide.

Originally Posted by :
Besides the insincerity of her apology and the defense progressives put out for her comments?
Her apology was insincere based on whose interpretation? I'll admit I didn't follow that story super closely, but I'm curious if you're referencing the opinion of the Jewish groups in question or if you're talking about something else.

Originally Posted by :
Besides that a progressive making a fake apology to progressives is an optic thing, and that it's viewed a capitulation and a sign of weakness from an enemy?

You can't back down to these bad faith smears. Like it or not, all the progs did when McCain was running was talk about him dog whistling to white nationalists and white supremacy and "McCain is a nazi" bullshit.
Try to pick relevant examples dude. McCain is dead and what your talking about was over a decade ago. How am I supposed to respond to anything that you're saying?

Originally Posted by :
Like it or not the charge of racism has lost all power thanks to people like you. She's an anti-american Islamic supremacist, and that's a MUCH bigger issue than her being 'black'.
I would MUCH rather have Omar in this country than another toxic reactionary idiot like yourself.
[Reply]
vailpass 06:00 PM 07-19-2019
I understand how people can view her as anti-Semitic, but they're misinformed and I've explained why on numerous occasions now. Bringing up identity politics as a crutch to call her anti-Semitic did give me a good laugh, though, so thanks for that.
You understand why because itís the truth.

You want it to not be true so falsely paint anyone who speaks the truth about it as misinformed.

A liberal Dem playing the identity politics card is indeed good for a laugh.

Go sell bullshit somewhere else, not buying it here.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:01 PM 07-19-2019
Correct. However this concept does require some nuance to understand, and we know your ilk thrives on playing dumb and pretending not to understand how context works.

[Reply]
vailpass 06:01 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
If you listen to his show, itís not always high pitched anger

He uses more of a loud-soft-loud approach (nod to the Pixies), sometimes he almost whispers... itís a purposeful technique

But follow your own tastes, theyíve served you well so far Iíd say

Except for religion, but thatís another subject
Thatís true Mr. Producer. :-)
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 06:04 PM 07-19-2019
Your arguments here wouldn't hold up to even the slightest bit of scrutiny, but I'm going to be charitable here because it's irrelevant to the conversation at hand and let it slide.
Yeah, let it slide. I kept it simple. Don't go down that rabbit hole.

Her apology was insincere based on whose interpretation? I'll admit I didn't follow that story super closely, but I'm curious if you're referencing the opinion of the Jewish groups in question or if you're talking about something else.
What? I formed my opinion based on the atmosphere and her words. She was insincere. I'm actually good at spotting lying scumbags. Especially those who hide malice behind flowery words. It's served me well in life.

Now I will admit, unlike you, that I have a weakness. People who act like assholes tend to be more sincere, and I tend to give them more leniency. Trump may be more racist than I give him credit for, but I don't care. I KNOW he's an asshole.

Try to pick relevant examples dude. McCain is dead and what your talking about was over a decade ago. How am I supposed to respond to anything that you're saying?
Uhhh.. Okay. They said the same shit about Romney. So that's the past 3 republican candidates. So that's over the course of, so far, about 12 years. Did they ever call Bush a Nazi? Oh, I guess this strategy is over 20 years old. It's the boy who cried wolf. Even if I entirely concede that Trump is a racist white supremacist, my point stands.

*spikes football*

I would MUCH rather have Omar in this country than another toxic reactionary idiot like yourself.
First of all: This is projection. You're the one emotionally reacting. My positions against religion (and Islam in particular) have been cultivated over 3 ****ing decades. I'm sure you agree as long as I'm tossing stones at Christians though. Hmmmmm...

Second of all: Who ****ing CARES what you think about me? You're a BIGOT. Look up what that word ACTUALLY means. You've probably been misusing it your entire ****ing life.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:17 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Sheís not anti Semitic, itís just her problematic ďlanguageĒ. :-)
Meanwhile, heís an expert at identifying code words, dog whistles, tropes, and various other forms clandestine, unprovable racism from the right. But Omarís words were merely problematic and easily corrected with an insincere pseudo-apology.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up