ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Mark Levin Torching 'The Squad'
T-post Tom 10:51 AM 07-19-2019
OUCH.

[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 11:17 AM 07-19-2019
Has this lunatic heard of a teleprompter? Watching him glance down every two seconds while he awkwardly tries to make eye contact with the camera during his temper tantrum is one of the most cringe inducing things I've ever seen. Also worth noting that the biggest hate crime against Jews in recent memory was perpetrated by a far right wackjob that bought into Trump's rhetoric about the invasion of migrants via caravans.

And I'll pose this question to anybody here because Marcellus tapped out in another thread, but what evidence is there that Omar or any of the squad are anti semetic? For being so against throwing these kinds of bigoted labels around, you guys sure are quick to use them to shut down criticism from people you disagree with.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:36 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan27:

And I'll pose this question to anybody here because Marcellus tapped out in another thread, but what evidence is there that Omar or any of the squad are anti semetic? For being so against throwing these kinds of bigoted labels around, you guys sure are quick to use them to shut down criticism from people you disagree with.
You need to catch up on the news. Comments like: "It's all about the Benjamins baby." Endorsing BDS & comparing it to the boycott of Nazi Germany. She even found it necessary to apologize, including a conference call with major Jewish organizations. And maybe do yourself a favor: listen to the video with your eyes closed. Maybe then you can focus on the content rather than the visual presentation.
[Reply]
Over Yonder 12:02 PM 07-19-2019
Speaking of "The Squad". I am very disappointed in the CP community for not making me aware of this title. I just heard it yesterday at work. The guy was talking about the squad, and I could obviously tell it was about some group of liberal politicians. But I didn't know who. I asked, he told me.

I kinda felt like Cosmo there for a minute, completely unaware of the world around me. I had a moment of sad for him. I only had to live in that world for a brief period of time, he can never leave :-)

(And Cosmo, smile, just :-) ya!! :-) )
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:07 PM 07-19-2019
I didn't tap out on shit you are just too stupid to listen or pay attention.

You are aware her own party has called her out on making anti Jewish comments?
[Reply]
44yearsandcounting 02:14 PM 07-19-2019
Has this lunatic...
This indicates to me that you disagree with Levin on more than just what heís saying here. Yes or No?

And I'll pose this question to anybody here because Marcellus tapped out in another thread, but what evidence is there that Omar or any of the squad are anti semetic? For being so against throwing these kinds of bigoted labels around, you guys sure are quick to use them to shut down criticism from people you disagree with.[/QUOTE]

Since I donít know whether the squad is anti-semetic, I donít feel the need to answer your question, but I have another question for you?
Why do you seemingly support the squad? Do you live in one of their districts? Do their political leanings mirror your own? Speaking for myself, what I want most out of my rep is to repreresent our district on the national level, as it pertains to issues me and my neighbors and area residents deem important, such as tax rates, district economic issues, health care, providing a strong national defense so we can all go about our business.
What is it that the squad represents thatís near and dear to you?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:50 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
You need to catch up on the news. Comments like: "It's all about the Benjamins baby." Endorsing BDS & comparing it to the boycott of Nazi Germany. She even found it necessary to apologize, including a conference call with major Jewish organizations. And maybe do yourself a favor: listen to the video with your eyes closed. Maybe then you can focus on the content rather than the visual presentation.
Nothing that you wrote is evidence of anti-Semitism. She apologized for some of her language which could be interpreted as playing into anti-Semitic tropes, but that's because she legitimately didn't want to be associated with it. That's the correct response when you are called out for insensitive language - you apologize to the groups you offended and try to do better going forward. Meanwhile Trump calls African countries shitholes, says Mexicans coming over the border are rapists and drug dealers, campaigns on banning Muslims from entering the country and DOESN'T APOLOGIZE and yet the same people who call Omar anti-Semitic without hesitation don't think those things among many others constitute racism or bigotry from Trump. How dumb do you think the rest of the country is that we can't see through your bullshit?
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 02:56 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
I didn't tap out on shit you are just too stupid to listen or pay attention.

You are aware her own party has called her out on making anti Jewish comments?
Some people in the party have called her out for using problematic language when discussing Israel. She apologized. That's great! We should be more careful about accidentally playing into harmful stereotypes of different groups of people, especially ones that have been historically marginalized. It still doesn't make her an anti-Semite. And countless Republicans have called Trump out for his racism, so I don't think that's the standard you want to set for how we define if something is bigoted or not.
[Reply]
neech 03:13 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Over Yonder:
Speaking of "The Squad". I am very disappointed in the CP community for not making me aware of this title. I just heard it yesterday at work. The guy was talking about the squad, and I could obviously tell it was about some group of liberal politicians. But I didn't know who. I asked, he told me.

I kinda felt like Cosmo there for a minute, completely unaware of the world around me. I had a moment of sad for him. I only had to live in that world for a brief period of time, he can never leave :-)

We're on page 200, keep up with the rest of the class young man.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 03:23 PM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by 44yearsandcounting:
Since I don’t know whether the squad is anti-semetic, I don’t feel the need to answer your question, but I have another question for you?
Why do you seemingly support the squad? Do you live in one of their districts? Do their political leanings mirror your own? Speaking for myself, what I want most out of my rep is to repreresent our district on the national level, as it pertains to issues me and my neighbors and area residents deem important, such as tax rates, district economic issues, health care, providing a strong national defense so we can all go about our business.
What is it that the squad represents that’s near and dear to you?
I support "the Squad" for a number of reasons. Firstly, it's important to defend them from blatantly racist attacks and dishonest smears from the POTUS. As a matter of policy, they are correct on the major issues of today and they know how to articulate their message and mobilize voters. They also have a spine, which most Democrats do not. That is why I like them. Is that a sufficient answer for you?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 03:30 PM 07-19-2019
Nothing that you wrote is evidence of anti-Semitism. She apologized for some of her language which could be interpreted as playing into anti-Semitic tropes, but that's because she legitimately didn't want to be associated with it. That's the correct response when you are called out for insensitive language - you apologize to the groups you offended and try to do better going forward. Meanwhile Trump calls African countries shitholes, says Mexicans coming over the border are rapists and drug dealers, campaigns on banning Muslims from entering the country and DOESN'T APOLOGIZE and yet the same people who call Omar anti-Semitic without hesitation don't think those things among many others constitute racism or bigotry from Trump. How dumb do you think the rest of the country is that we can't see through your bullshit?
You are deeply ensnared in leftist propaganda. Good luck with that. :-)
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 03:39 PM 07-19-2019
You are deeply ensnared in leftist propaganda. Good luck with that. :-)
I'm engaging with the right wing propaganda that you posted with actual substantive arguments and this is your response? God damn you are all a bunch of cowards.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 03:41 PM 07-19-2019
Has this lunatic heard of a teleprompter? Watching him glance down every two seconds while he awkwardly tries to make eye contact with the camera during his temper tantrum is one of the most cringe inducing things I've ever seen.
I'm engaging with the right wing propaganda that you posted with actual substantive arguments and this is your response? God damn you are all a bunch of cowards.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
neech 03:44 PM 07-19-2019

Lets get it on bro.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan27 04:05 PM 07-19-2019
:-):-):-)
I had to comment on that because it was super distracting watching this guy deliver his monologue. I dedicated the other half of the post to engaging in substance, and replied to your comments which were entirely substance based only to see you run away because you don't have an argument.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up