ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mike Florio on 610
rabblerouser 10:20 AM 07-19-2019
Queer Mike the whiner is going to be on 610 shortly.

Should be...interesting.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:54 AM 07-20-2019
Clay...if you haven't read this, it is essential knowledge. Every human should be forced to read it..in order to protect themselves. It was written in 1928...20 years before Orwell's 1984.

Malcolm X is merely calling out what this man created...Edward Bernays...the godfather of propaganda.

http://www.historyisaweapon.org/defc....html#SECTION1
[Reply]
rabblerouser 01:20 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You did nice work on this ordeal...we were only a handful that called this out from day one.

I was probably one of the first to suggest that Crystal might be crazy...and 2014 possibly didn't go down how it was reported.

Props...we're doing god's work.
*meekly raises hand from the corner*
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:23 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Clay...if you haven't read this, it is essential knowledge. Every human should be forced to read it..in order to protect themselves. It was written in 1928...20 years before Orwell's 1984.

Malcolm X is merely calling out what this man created...Edward Bernays...the godfather of propaganda.

http://www.historyisaweapon.org/defc....html#SECTION1

[Reply]
BlackOp 01:27 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
*meekly raises hand from the corner*
I remember you too...props.

I wish I could access the original thread but SUATO me banned from it....****ing slobbering ape-human.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:29 AM 07-20-2019
Mike is so drunk on his own fucking power he has forgotten his place.

He's just like that fucker Clark on KCTV5, only with a bigger platform.

THERE ARE PEOPLE IN AMERICA WHO STILL BELIEVE TYREEK HILL BROKE HIS SON'S ARM.

AND IT IS BECAUSE OF MR. MIKE FUCKING FLORIO

AND I HATE HIM MORE THAN I EVER HATED PIOLI
[Reply]
BlackOp 01:36 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Mike is so drunk on his own ****ing power he has forgotten his place.

He's just like that ****er Clark on KCTV5, only with a bigger platform.

THERE ARE PEOPLE IN AMERICA WHO STILL BELIEVE TYREEK HILL BROKE HIS SON'S ARM.

AND IT IS BECAUSE OF MR. MIKE ****ING FLORIO

AND I HATE HIM MORE THAN I EVER HATED PIOLI
There is a reason he failed at being a corporate attorney...think about that. Who the **** dedicates their life to defending corporations...you have to be one soul-less **** to gravitate to that. Thing is..he failed at it and became a blogger. He learned that by making "controversial" announcements..it got him attention...like the time he said Bradshaw was killed. The Hill obsession is a natural progression of this...exploit for attention.

My take is he's a highly functioning sociopath...that can mimic social empathy on air in small doses. He only does this to get a result..not because it's in earnest.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:39 AM 07-20-2019
Clown for Clicks.

When clowns go bad....

[Reply]
BlackOp 01:47 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Clown for Clicks.

When clowns go bad....

You got under his lizard skin...he remembers you. He views you as a threat...so props on that.

Keep ****ing with him...he's weak. At his spiritual core, he's fake...his actions dont support his words.

That guy's just a blog-jockey with no real journalistic credentials...his shock-jock shtick got bought by NBC when "blogging" was in it's infancy...and it's why we know of him. He's not not credible...but people, somehow, think he's reputable. He isn't...he's a sham.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:50 AM 07-20-2019
he knows that he lost this round

if he ever wants people to forget this BS...he better drop it or block me

i think he won't block me...because i have an army that will absolutely flood his mentions if he does....

one way or another...accountability is coming
[Reply]
007 01:51 AM 07-20-2019
It really pisses me off how he portrays Chiefs fans has souless fans that only care about having Hill back on the team. He honestly believes we don't give two shits about the child.

There is no damn proof that Tyreek did anything to the child, other than the words of a woman that is starting to look more and more dishonest by the day. Also, why keep bringing up the broken arm. Its already been determined that the break was the result of a normal fall.

EDIT

AND his hang up with the verbal "threat". He evidently hears it completely different than a normal person. He has no idea what the context of that statement was. Honestly, nobody does except Tyreek and any people he explained it to. My personal belief is that that was not a physical threat. Sounded more like a legal threat to me.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:58 AM 07-20-2019
What Mike doesn't understand is Tyreek Hill's exoneration is Zev's best chance.

Hill elevates his son and his grandparents over everyone else in life.

Meanwhile, his bitch fiance weaponized her son against him.

Besides, if this was a third-string nobody PFT wouldn't care.
[Reply]
BlackOp 02:04 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by 007:
IHe evidently hears it completely different than a normal person. He has no idea what the context of that statement was.
He hears it as one thing...how he can exploit for cash. It's not complicated...where it DOES get complicated is people think he's an actual reputable journalist they should trust...he isn't. NBC presents him as such but it's all window dressing....he's just a blogger with a law degree.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:22 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
truth hurts huh?

You think I’m some woke, virtue signaler PC dude, I’d direct you here for that answer

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285107
My dear sweet God, the day you or your ilk know ANYTING about truth is the day that Tinkerbell flies up and taps you on that fat ass of yours with her little sparkle wand, you self-righteous fuck.
[Reply]
007 02:28 AM 07-20-2019
I'm honestly a little concerned about how the uninformed fans will react to Tyreeks return to the field. There are fans in KC that still believe everything the media tells them and all they hear is broken arm, threats, and DV.

We know opposing teams fans will show no quarter regardless but how will the local fans treat him that don't understand all the facts?

I'd start a thread, but I think we have enough Tyreek on the front page right now. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:29 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by neech:
Ban BRC for talking politics Mod.
Will never.

Fucking.

Happen.

That's the "Skipper" to DaFap's "little buddy". Check out the revolving pictures at the top of the forum.
There, in the midst of salad and follicle deprivation, you will find one lone skinny guy.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up