ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Mike Florio on 610
rabblerouser 10:20 AM 07-19-2019
Queer Mike the whiner is going to be on 610 shortly.

Should be...interesting.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:01 AM 07-19-2019
BRC is the only one who can unite CP :-)
[Reply]
Hoover 11:03 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Apparently he's badgering the NFL to address the "you should be terrified" comment.

Motherfucker is trying to sabotage.
Hey Mike, there are a lot of thugs in the NFL. Keep it up and you will be out of a job.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:06 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
BRC is the only one who can unite CP :-)
my work is done here. On to talk with your buddy Trump.
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:06 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
We need to admit that we didn't watch football before tyreek. It's why tv ratings were so low before then and Arrowhead was always empty. Yup.
It's definitely true that fans of other teams might look at a prime time game and see that a team's biggest star is not playing and tune out. But that's obviously not the case with the Chiefs. You will still see a great team and an entertaining game.

Even in games where Tyreek Hill was essentially shut down - the Pats playoff loss, the Chargers loss, the one where we almost lost to the Raiders - still great games that no one was switching off.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 11:07 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
truth hurts huh?

You think I’m some woke, virtue signaler PC dude, I’d direct you here for that answer

http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285107
You are so fucking annoying. :-)
[Reply]
Eleazar 11:07 AM 07-19-2019
I'm not a Trumper, douchetard.

Shouldn't you be off on some James Bond mission disabling Iran's nuclear program?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:10 AM 07-19-2019
Florio using ratings as the out.
Brady gets suspended for aiding/abetting under-inflated balls.
Makes sense.
[Reply]
loochy 11:15 AM 07-19-2019
HERPER DERPER KEEP YOUR POLITICAL BS OUT OF THE LOUNGE
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 11:20 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
It's definitely true that fans of other teams might look at a prime time game and see that a team's biggest star is not playing and tune out. But that's obviously not the case with the Chiefs. You will still see a great team and an entertaining game.

Even in games where Tyreek Hill was essentially shut down - the Pats playoff loss, the Chargers loss, the one where we almost lost to the Raiders - still great games that no one was switching off.
People tune in on Sunday afternoons if their specific team is playing. Everyone watches primetime with some variations on if the matchup is shit (like the 2004 Chiefs vs Titans game).

Fantasy goons who don't already fall in to the group of people religiously following one team (or a player like Peyton) are watching Redzone.
[Reply]
Lprechaun 11:22 AM 07-19-2019
Someone needs to do the fans of KC a favor and ask him while live about his tweet, just to hear him squirm. It wont hirt their ratings any
[Reply]
DaFace 11:23 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
HERPER DERPER KEEP YOUR POLITICAL BS OUT OF THE LOUNGE
Yep. I'm tempted to just boot everyone from the thread. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:27 AM 07-19-2019
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Yep. I'm tempted to just boot everyone from the thread. :-)
I'm just trolling and I'll stop now. But, is there really going to be an effort to stop the DC BS from bleeding into the Lounge?
[Reply]
DaFace 11:28 AM 07-19-2019
I'm just trolling and I'll stop now. But, is there really going to be an effort to stop the DC BS from bleeding into the Lounge?
There's literally a post on the front page about it.
[Reply]
limested 11:31 AM 07-19-2019
Why do you guys even care what others think?
[Reply]
MahiMike 11:32 AM 07-19-2019
I'm sure Clay has been on hold for a couple hours ready to jump in...
[Reply]
Page 3 of 11
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up