ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Mike Florio on 610
rabblerouser 10:20 AM 07-19-2019
Queer Mike the whiner is going to be on 610 shortly.

Should be...interesting.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:27 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by KChiefsQT:
NFL Radio reporting via Florio Chiefs are shopping a trade got Tyreek. Someone lock this guy in a room with no access to a phone/internet.
:-)

I’ve never seen a media member break down quite like this.
[Reply]
staylor26 07-20-2019, 01:28 PM
This message has been deleted by staylor26.
lcarus 01:32 PM 07-20-2019
Dude has the girliest looking arms ive ever seen. Between those paper towel roll tubes hanging off his shoulders and his giant ugly head soaked in Aqua Net and Just For Men, i doubt he could do a single push-up.

Also if it ever came out that the guy had a dungeon for torturing small animals or children I wont be the least bit surprised. He gives me that kinda vibe. He probably gave Magic Johnson aids.

Between you, me and the wall, I'd like to stomp on his face until my retro Penny Foamposites are covered in blood, snot, hair gel, and what little brain tissue the man has left.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 01:36 PM 07-20-2019
Florio is gonna start cutting himself
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:39 PM 07-20-2019
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...the-long-haul/

Not as bad as I expected...but fuck Florio.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:44 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
:-)

I’ve never seen a media member break down quite like this.
it's like if you took kevin kietzman and distilled the essence of the star editorial board into his being

i am waiting for this dude to say something racist or take a shot at reid

we need it

we deserve it

i want to tweet it
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 03:42 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The guy is just making stuff up now. I think he's having a breakdown since he's about to be fired.
Not only is he making it up but he’s attributing to Jay Glazer reporting from March.

It’s so transparent:

Claim Glazer is infallible (he said OBJ may be traded and was right!) + regurgitate that Glazer said Hill “might” have been shopped in March = The Chiefs may consider trade offers if the old rumors are still right, maybe??

Florio is a joke. I hope Tyreek breaks every receiving record on his way to winning the Super Bowl, wins Super Bowl MVP and tells Florio to kiss his ass on national television.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:45 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by RINGLEADER:
Not only is he making it up but he’s attributing to Jay Glazer reporting from March.

It’s so transparent:

- Claim Glazer is infallible (he said OBJ may be traded and was right!) + regurgitate that Glazer said Hill “might” have been shopped in March = The Chiefs may consider trade offers if the old rumors are still right, maybe??

Florio is a joke.
Glorified asshole version of Nick Athan
[Reply]
neech 03:48 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
The guy is just making stuff up now. I think he's having a breakdown since he's about to be fired.
He reeks of desperation, I hope he keeps rambling though. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:40 PM 07-20-2019
He's going to step on his own land mine and all that will be left are bloody little gibs all over the interwebz.

I wonder how fat ass is handling this news? Any new word from him?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 05:44 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
He's going to step on his own land mine and all that will be left are bloody little gibs all over the interwebz.

I wonder how fat ass is handling this news? Any new word from him?
whitlock doesn't care about this story

if he did, he'd come to the same conclusion rational people have

he good, and she a HO!!!
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:38 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
whitlock doesn't care about this story

if he did, he'd come to the same conclusion rational people have

he good, and she a HO!!!
And that is odd. The story of a young black man being framed with The Man (media in this case) complicit in it is the kind of story he creams himself over.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:36 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
And that is odd. The story of a young black man being framed with The Man (media in this case) complicit in it is the kind of story he creams himself over.
I didn't get it at first either but now I see it plain as day. What he has done, is to jump in with the "greater good" crowd. He will sacrifice as many black athletes has he has to in order to advance the progressive agenda because he believes that only through the progressive agenda can all black people get the equality that they deserve.

So if Tyreek has to die in order to get the United States people of color their reparations and the laundry list of "we deserve(s) simply because we are black" , then so be it says Whitlock.

He has completely and 100% bought in. Which to me, makes him the enemy. Your mileage may vary.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 07:38 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
And now I will be kicked out of this thread for giving you the explanation that you asked for and you deserve. The things I do for justice...
[Reply]
TEX 05:28 AM 07-21-2019
I didn't get it at first either but now I see it plain as day. What he has done, is to jump in with the "greater good" crowd. He will sacrifice as many black athletes has he has to in order to advance the progressive agenda because he believes that only through the progressive agenda can all black people get the equality that they deserve.

So if Tyreek has to die in order to get the United States people of color their reparations and the laundry list of "we deserve(s) simply because we are black" , then so be it says Whitlock.

He has completely and 100% bought in. Which to me, makes him the enemy. Your mileage may vary.
Interesting...
[Reply]
mdstu 08:17 AM 07-21-2019

I think your original reaction to jwit is more accurate. He will do and say whatever it takes to get the attention he requires.

All of the race baiting takes he's had over the years were just said/written to garner attention. Hell, they weren't even consistent. He will take what ever side that will get the most reaction.

Also, he didn't "support" SOC because he's a Chiefs fan, he supported it because he had an ax to grind with Pioli. HE IS NOT A CHIEFS FAN.

Every time he shows his face on this forum, it should be every posters duty to simply reply with "FUCK YOU".
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up