ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 34 of 46
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>HE GOOD OFFICIAL [Tyreek will not be suspended]
Dante84 08:02 AM 07-19-2019

The NFL did not find that #Chiefs WR Tyreek Hill violated the Personal Conduct Policy. He may attend Kansas City's training camp and participate in all club activities.

— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) July 19, 2019

[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:04 PM 07-20-2019
You are fucked up.

There is no likable Raiders fan. Sorry but truth.

Starting to think something is wrong with you.

Originally Posted by Naptown Chief:
The only likeable Raider fan in the world

[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:06 PM 07-20-2019
Chicken Cawk

Originally Posted by staylor26:
Don’t get jealous.

[Reply]
TEX 09:35 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Nothing

Fastest man in the NFL + Biggest arm in the NFL = all win

It creates a built-in advantage that no one else in the league has, it makes all of Reids craziest ideas possible
This.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:46 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Legally it doesn't exist; it was expunged from his record after he adhered to the terms of his plea agreement.

This has nothing to do with a 'clear name' - by the letter of the law it already has been cleared.

This is strictly optics and he'll never truly be clear of that stigma, rightly or wrongly.
Suing the court may work here. My buddy got over a million$ from OK.
[Reply]
Rain Man 09:55 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
I’m watching the Ravens game again

4th and four turns into 4th and nine... then Money just zaps him on a drag pattern
I loved that quote from Kelce where he said that he was coming open short and then saw Patrick launch it. He was like, "what are you doing?" and then watched the catch and said, "I'm never going to doubt this guy again."
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:57 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Carr4MVP:
Thank you, sir.
he loves the taste, texture of his own bullshit. It could have been saved 400 words before by stating "we were wrong" upfront
[Reply]
suzzer99 10:01 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I loved that quote from Kelce where he said that he was coming open short and then saw Patrick launch it. He was like, "what are you doing?" and then watched the catch and said, "I'm never going to doubt this guy again."
And if you look at the replay - Kelce was bracketed by 2 defenders. It's possible Mahomes could have thrown him open to the sidelines - but the throw to Hill probably had a greater chance of success.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:07 PM 07-20-2019
thinking about don hillary on twitter

bob moore?

bob gretz?

he retweeted my scent of a woman parody, so made me think it's an older dude

whoever he is, sure is crotchety like those two
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:49 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
hard to do in jail

no one will ever believe their bullshit anyway
Tthe only person I can think of who would go the TMZ route would be Clay but in his case it would be to prove he fucks fat women.

Really TMZ?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 03:07 AM 07-21-2019
i wouldn't go into Clay's relationship with his mother.. IJS

Originally Posted by -King-:
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...-super-journey

Lmao. It's a dumbass theory that has nothing to do with if Tyreek did anything or not. You can be right about tyreek not doing it without having such a stupid reason. There are a bunch of people who love their moms and have great relationships with her but still treat other women like shit.

[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:05 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
it's marty

marty is god

you will take everything marty says from this day forward as the gospel of football reporting
The deal, if any, will be short and sweet, and Marty still sucks overall. Quit kissing ass for section 110 seats.
[Reply]
FAX 08:24 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
And if you look at the replay - Kelce was bracketed by 2 defenders. It's possible Mahomes could have thrown him open to the sidelines - but the throw to Hill probably had a greater chance of success.
Kelce was 3 yards past the sticks, and although bracketed (inside and over) as you say, he was clearly open to Mahomes' eye line. Considering Kelce's clutch hands, a fastball low and outside was a high percentage throw.

The far less probable completion was the throw to Hill from the far sideline to the near hash that traveled 35 north/south air yards and another 20 or so east/west to the left hash. Interestingly, Mahomes had no footing on the throw having utilized the leaping cross-body trebuchet effect.

The most fascinating aspect of that particular play was Hill's route. He lined up tight Z (I suppose that's what they would call it) at the right hash and ran a deep crosser that took him to the far numbers. He then reversed course (as Mahomes scrambled right) coming to the left hash and another 10 yards deep. He didn't really come back to the throw much at all (as the play was called at the time), just attacked the ball, then cut toward the LOS, and away from the backer and the deep coverage in order to find the open field after the catch.

A play for the ages, really. It never should have worked, actually.

FAX
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:25 AM 07-21-2019

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 10:36 AM 07-21-2019
More! I want more!!!!!!!
[Reply]
raidersnumber1 10:43 AM 07-21-2019
Of course dumbass NFL and Goodell completely blew this as expected.

no doubt the scumbag will get a good dose of karma served to him on the field though.
[Reply]
Page 34 of 46
« First < 243031323334 3536373844 > Last »
Up