ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 93
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Racist-in-chief tells American congresswomen to go back where they came from
RodeoPants2 02:24 PM 07-14-2019
What an anti American cunt.

No, I'm not reposting his tweet. I'm sure one of racist bootlickers will.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:52 PM 07-14-2019
Thank you President Trump.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 04:54 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
No, I didn't make a claim. I cited a study that gave IQ tests to people around the world and published the results. You don't have a valid argument here.
You claimed that an IQ of 68 "dips into what we consider to be disabled. On a national level". Its the same as saying Somalia is full of retarded people. That's a ludicrous claim.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 04:55 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
You claimed that an IQ of 68 "dips into what we consider to be disabled. On a national level". Its the same as saying Somalia is full of retarded people. That's a ludicrous claim.
Well arenít they?
[Reply]
listopencil 04:57 PM 07-14-2019

Did you want me to source my statement that an IQ of 68 dips into what we consider to be disabled?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 05:09 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
Did you want me to source my statement that an IQ of 68 dips into what we consider to be disabled?
Why would you need to do that? We both agree that an IQ of 68 is debilitating.

You argument is this:
Premise: An IQ of 68 is debilitating(mental retardation).
Premise: The average IQ in Somalia is 68.
Conclusion: Therefore average person in Somalia is a retard.

Now if I know the conclusion is false, one of the premises needs to be false. Since I agree with you that the first premise is true. It must be the second premise that is false.

Its not an accepted fact that average citizen of Somalia is retarded. Not even close. Plenty of people and researchers have been there and nobody of credibility is saying Africa is full of retards. I can see on the news, they aren't retards. The study you cited has issues that you can easily look up(like testing people who have never used pencils and paper with pencil and paper and expecting they are going to do as well as a westerner). You should be suspect of it.
[Reply]
Hamwallet 05:17 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
He might be rich, but other than that, there's not much difference between the president and the random trash found at a klan rally.
You are a sad individual if you think every white male that is not a democrat is a klan member.
[Reply]
eDave 05:24 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Hamwallet:
You are a sad individual if you think every white male that is not a democrat is a klan member.
But (D)'s are all commies, live in mom's basement, have no job, hate America, are stupid, etc.

:-) with your constant projection.
[Reply]
listopencil 05:25 PM 07-14-2019
Why would you need to do that? We both agree that an IQ of 68 is debilitating.

You argument is this:
Premise: An IQ of 68 is debilitating(mental retardation).
Premise: The average IQ in Somalia is 68.
Conclusion: Therefore average person in Somalia is a retard.

Now if I know the conclusion is false, one of the premises needs to be false. Since I agree with you that the first premise is true. It must be the second premise that is false.

Its not an accepted fact that average citizen of Somalia is retarded. Not even close. Plenty of people and researchers have been there and nobody of credibility is saying Africa is full of retards. I can see on the news, they aren't retards. The study you cited has issues that you can easily look up(like testing people who have never used pencils and paper with pencil and paper and expecting they are going to do as well as a westerner). You should be suspect of it.

Again, I'm not making an argument. I'm repeating the published results of a study. The mistake you are making here is that you are assuming that the average person in Somalia isn't a 'retard' as you call it. I don't believe that you have special insight into the mentation level of the average Somalian any more than I do. Your two observations are 1) based on a lack of hearsay and 2) anecdotal. I do agree with one point that you have made, that the test itself is questionable. I wonder why no one has, apparently, tried to repeat the tests then? Be that as it may the results are striking.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 05:28 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by eDave:
But (D)'s are all commies, live in mom's basement, have no job, hate America, are stupid, etc.

:-) with your constant projection.
Projection is 99% of the reason the DC forum exist on CP.

Both sides project with little substance.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:31 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
Hmm. What do you think the causative relationship is here? (surely you know about correlation vs. causation, yes?)

Do you think all wealth and prosperity comes from having smarter citizens? Or do you think living in wealth and prosperity produces smarter citizens?
I'd be happy to have a real nuanced discussion about this, because it's a bit of an elevating cycle where both are a factor, but for the sake of being brief...

Do you think maybe the fact that low average IQ nations have inbreeding norms is a factor? Wealth and prosperity are things that are gained and accumulated (resources) and many times outright socially constructed from nothing. Diamonds have no REAL intrinsic value outside of industry. It's a socially constructed market that creates wealth. They're not just 'things you have that make you smarter'. They're things smart people manufactured value from.

Other things, like cultural priorities and nutrition are massive factors. Sexual selection is a big factor as well. Of course that's a non factor in Somalia and many African nations because they routinely arrange marriages within their own family.

Or how about this... if Wealth creates intelligence, why is Trump such a ****ing buffoon? Or, on a societal level.. why is Saudi Arabia so NOT smart in spite of their massive wealth?

If fucking your cousin is the norm, you're going to have issues with your country. I'm kinda surprised that's controversial.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 05:31 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
That's the actual interesting subject to discuss. Are the opposition more formidable feuding with the crazies or united with the crazies?
Well, this board is talking about the 4 lunatic ladies of the left, and Epstein's island, while mostly ignoring operation "round up the illegals and ship their asses home", so I'm going to say that it seems to have been a successful distraction tactic.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:32 PM 07-14-2019
It would have been fine as a twitter-dunk if he had just said "How much has America given you and your family when you were in a hopeless situation, and yet you never stop running America down? How about some perspective."

But of course, the Donald can't do that.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:33 PM 07-14-2019
Fuck those women. (And not in a good way!) UnAmerican cunts.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 05:34 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Reerun_KC:
Well arenít they?
I don't think a population of retards could construct a city like Mogadishu. Granted the city is a dump due to wars, but it buildings and roads that must have been built by people with an IQ higher than 68.

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:42 PM 07-14-2019
Did you search for crystalized IQ or fluid IQ?

Crystalized IQ is refers to knowledge of facts and skills. Fluid IQ refers to the ability to reason and think flexibly.

If you were a feral child and they measured your crystalized IQ, it would be very low(probably lower than 68) but it would not mean you are retarded.

If you think Somalia is full of uneducated people, you are right. If you think Somalia is full of retarded people, that's just silly.
Why don't somali's or sudanese thrive like Indians when they enter prosperous nations?

Hindus tend to have immense success simply upon transfer, which indicates an issue with culture. Of course, they made ENORMOUS contributions to knowledge long before that. They invented the numbering system we still use today. They're the top income earning group in the USA. Given their caste system in India, it's obvious they're keeping a lot of potential contributors on the shelf for bullshit cultural reasons.

Somalis are demonstrably inbred as ****, and it shouldn't be controversial to point out that inbreeding is bad for your child's intelligence.

Yes, even when white people do it. Inbreeding is bad. That's not a controversial thing and I find it shocking how few people are aware of how common 1st cousin marriage is in the 3rd world and how that's hindering their progress.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 93
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up