ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 93
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Racist-in-chief tells American congresswomen to go back where they came from
RodeoPants2 02:24 PM 07-14-2019
What an anti American cunt.

No, I'm not reposting his tweet. I'm sure one of racist bootlickers will.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lostcause 04:10 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
Reality: The 13-point gap between Irish IQ and British IQ disappeared over a span of 40 years as Ireland grew in wealth and prosperity
CP: Somalia's IQ score is surely legit, objective, and a function of their breeding habits
I'm just thinking we need to open the flood gates of immigration from china.
[Reply]
lostcause 04:11 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
No, I would know it was you making the claim. And, since I know that you're a liar with no integrity, I would just mock you for it.

In this case, the smart move for you would have been to not go down the rabbit hole.
"Friendly finger guns" pow, pow, pow
[Reply]
LOCOChief 04:12 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
He might be rich, but other than that, there's not much difference between the president and the random trash found at a klan rally.
How many klan rallyís have you attended?
[Reply]
lostcause 04:16 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by LOCOChief:
How many klan rallyís have you attended?
You know a threads a winner when it ends up being about a trump tweet and klan rally attendance. Carry on, big man. Carry on.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 04:17 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Basically this. Itís all the board lefties have, nothing original and zero fresh takes. No arguments between them. Boring as hell.
As opposed to "board righties", for whom all they have is "AOC bad, Dems bad"? Where are all the original content and fresh takes from you guys that I'm missing?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 04:20 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
It is striking, isn't it? That's the first result I found with a search. My results are certainly not written in stone by any means. Did you find any studies that contradict it?
Did you search for crystalized IQ or fluid IQ?

Crystalized IQ is refers to knowledge of facts and skills. Fluid IQ refers to the ability to reason and think flexibly.

If you were a feral child and they measured your crystalized IQ, it would be very low(probably lower than 68) but it would not mean you are retarded.

If you think Somalia is full of uneducated people, you are right. If you think Somalia is full of retarded people, that's just silly.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:24 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
Did you search for crystalized IQ or fluid IQ?

Crystalized IQ is refers to knowledge of facts and skills. Fluid IQ refers to the ability to reason and think flexibly.

If you were a feral child and they measured your crystalized IQ, it would be very low(probably lower than 68) but it would not mean you are retarded.

If you think Somalia is full of uneducated people, you are right. If you think Somalia is full of retarded people, that's just silly.

I merely answered the request of lostcause to site one legitimate study by, as I said, doing a quick and shallow Google search. I've already asked you if you found any contradictory studies. Have you done that, or have you searched in more depth for any?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:25 PM 07-14-2019
We are indeed a divided nation... :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:27 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by lostcause:
You know a threads a winner when it ends up being about a trump tweet and klan rally attendance. Carry on, big man. Carry on.
You know lostcause knows a thread is a loser when the predominant content of the thread is debriefing him on fundamentals, then he tries to shift gears by pretending the thread has been about something else entirely.
[Reply]
lostcause 04:28 PM 07-14-2019
I merely answered the request of lostcause to site one legitimate study by, as I said, doing a quick and shallow Google search. I've already asked you if you found any contradictory studies. Have you done that, or have you searched in more depth for any?
I will just say, thank you for citing the study. The results of that study are controversial. However, listopencil, I think you won the day with at least providing some documentation for white whale's statement - which I still believe is racist as fuck and disagree with. Good tidings, I need to do something productive with the rest of my afternoon.
[Reply]
lostcause 04:29 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
You know lostcause knows a thread is a loser when the predominant content of the thread is debriefing him on fundamentals, then he tries to shift gears by pretending the thread has been about something else entirely.
Heard. Thank you, Baby Lee. Sometimes I forget black muslims are stupid and need to return here for an education. Stay blessed.
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 04:38 PM 07-14-2019
If you cite a paper that claims the earth has a radius of 500 miles I don't need to do any research to know that is just wrong. Its a silly claim. Claiming the average citizen of Somalia is retarded is just as silly a claim.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:46 PM 07-14-2019
If you cite a paper that claims the earth has a radius of 500 miles I don't need to do any research to know that is just wrong. Its a silly claim. Claiming the average citizen of Somalia is retarded is just as silly a claim.

No, I didn't make a claim. I cited a study that gave IQ tests to people around the world and published the results. You don't have a valid argument here.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:48 PM 07-14-2019
If you don't like the study, go do your own, with appropriate safeguards and with methods that are valid and lead to an accurate determination. Or at least find a couple that run counter to what's been offered.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:48 PM 07-14-2019
Here is my speculation about the comment:

Trump believes his best chance at re-election occur if he runs against Kamala Harris. He has good reason. Polls show her only having a 1% edge over him. She is black and female(a disadvantage because of bias), and slept her way to power. An explosive comment like this helps Kamala the most.

The comment has the effect of getting the democratic leadership to rally around AOC's "squad" when they should be distancing themselves from them.
Originally Posted by vailpass:
The bigger question here though is why Trump couldnít keep the fuck quiet and let the Dems internal war keep escalating?
That's the actual interesting subject to discuss. Are the opposition more formidable feuding with the crazies or united with the crazies?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 93
« First < 45678 91011121858 > Last »
Up