ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 75 of 93
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Racist-in-chief tells American congresswomen to go back where they came from
RodeoPants2 02:24 PM 07-14-2019
What an anti American cunt.

No, I'm not reposting his tweet. I'm sure one of racist bootlickers will.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:05 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I don't know, but he's fun to watch make a fool of himself. People like him who seethe from anger, enough to join another team's board to release their pain, are just funny.

Here's President Trump mocking him:

Ahhh... the classics!
[Reply]
New World Order 10:15 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
Given the recent discussions about who's more in a bubble, does it seem relevant to you that I appear to be the only person on this site full of retards with a functioning bullshit detector?

All of you looked at Rashida Tlaib supposedly writing "Americans have spent decades raping and pillaging my people, what goes around comes around" the day after she became a US congresswoman and didn't bat an eye. Talk about living in a bubble, jesus. That is ****ing embarrassing for you. :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Speaking of bubbles:

[Reply]
stevieray 10:19 PM 07-20-2019

Yes, you are correct that conservatives are saying the same things now that they said to oppose civil rights in the 1960s.
^complete dumbass^

CRA never even sniffs passing without the Conservatives.
[Reply]
BanHam 10:21 PM 07-20-2019
Ms. Ocasio-Cortez once described the state of America as “garbage.”

She provoked a furor by claiming the U.S. was running “concentration camps” on the southern border.

The White House balked when Ms. Ocasio-Cortez sided with Venezuelan dictator Nicolas Maduro against Elliott Abrams, U.S. special representative for Venezuela.

Last week, Ms. Pressley gave a speech at the Netroots Nation convention of liberal activists and demanded ideological conformity from people of color, which invited criticism of being racist.

In a podcast interview in May, Ms. Tlaib provided her take on the Holocaust.

“There’s always kind of a calming feeling I tell folks when I think of the Holocaust, and the tragedy of the Holocaust,

Ms. Tlaib responded by appearing on NBC’s “Late Night” and called her critics “racist idiots.”

A month later, Ms. Omar referred to the 9/11 terrorist attacks by saying “some people did something.”

She said she was tired of being asked to answer for the action of Islamic terrorists, but she also resists condemning groups such as al Qaeda and the Islamic State.

The New York Post responded to her 9/11 remark with a front-page photo of the twin towers engulfed in flames with the headline: “Here’s your something — 2,977 people dead by terrorism.”

Ms. Ocasio-Cortez called the front-page image “horrifying and hateful.” She complained that showing photographs of the terrorist attack were “triggering.”

Ms. Tlaib defended her colleague’s 9/11 comments by saying, “She does speak truth.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...asio-cortez-r/

> Do they hate the United States?

> And/Or do they want to "Fundamentally transform the United States?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:59 PM 07-20-2019
I'm glad Obammy put it all out there for everyone to see and experience. He made sure that no American in their right mind would ever support progressives much less vote for them again.
That was worth giving up a couple of inches in the grand scheme of things.

Thanks Obammy!
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 11:20 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by BanHam:
lies
Why are you lying so much? You think people don't understand context?
[Reply]
patteeu 05:43 AM 07-21-2019
Telling those who reject core aspects of our American culture to get out or go back where they came from is a positive thing. Its peer pressure encouraging assimilation.
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:04 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
True or false - Trump was awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986?
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:05 AM 07-21-2019
AOC wants to get rid of DHS, yea thats smart.
[Reply]
BanHam 07:54 AM 07-21-2019
You think people don't understand context?

On the contrary - 'context' is vital to this discussion.

- What context due you ascribe to Omar's speech just from just a few years ago?

> Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) referred to Somalia as “our nation back home” in a newly resurfaced 2015 speech, adding fuel to the fire of the controversy surrounding her her anti-American, anti-Semitic sentiments.

Newly resurfaced video shows that, reportedly while speaking before the Revolution Somali Youth League in 2015, Omar told the audience that the 2016 elections represented an “ability” for Somali-Americans to influence the future of the United States, as well as Somalia.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/video-...n-2015-speech/

Sounds familiar:

[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:00 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Telling those who reject core aspects of our American culture to get out or go back where they came from is a positive thing. Its peer pressure encouraging assimilation.
Amen my good man. Assimilation is THE valid guideline for all foreign Nationals wishing to enter this country and become citizens. We did not bestow citizenship upon you in order for you to bring your customs and culture from the land that you sought to no longer be a part of in an effort to make them an accepted or mandated holiday in THIS nation.

"Borders, language, and culture"; a wise mantra for America by a very wise man.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 12:10 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by stevieray:
^complete dumbass^

CRA never even sniffs passing without the Conservatives.
CRA was essentially a geographical-line vote passed by Northerners over the strenuous objection of Southerners.

Who are there more of in the South, stevieray? Liberals, or conservatives? :-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
EmojiMania 12:12 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
True or false - Trump was awarded the Ellis Island Medal of Honor in 1986?
BanHam, and all his retarded buddies here, just got busted for buying into a made-up quote and using it to justify their idiotic arguments and THIS is what Marcellus is worried about :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
GloryDayz 03:30 PM 07-21-2019
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:10 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Bernard said he knew it was serious, because when he hit Brady he squealed like a little girl.
[Reply]
Page 75 of 93
« First < 25657172737475 7677787985 > Last »
Up