ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 93
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Racist-in-chief tells American congresswomen to go back where they came from
RodeoPants2 02:24 PM 07-14-2019
What an anti American cunt.

No, I'm not reposting his tweet. I'm sure one of racist bootlickers will.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 03:53 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:
Back in my day it was 85 or lower. They keep lowering that threshold, wonder why? :-)
It used to be thought if you had an IQ below 85, there was not a job in the military you could be effectively trained to do...you were too dumb to get in. Maybe jobs in the military got easier so they lowered the threshold?

If anyone believes the average IQ in Somalia is 68, I question that persons/organization's own IQ/credibility.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:54 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:

Basically this. Itís all the board lefties have, nothing original and zero fresh takes. No arguments between them. Boring as hell.
[Reply]
lostcause 03:55 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Itís lostcause vs the world tonight I see

Can one of our political fight experts explain to us how he continues to take so many vicious shots, yet manage to keep staggering forward?
Posting in DC is my version of self-flagellation.
[Reply]
listopencil 03:55 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by lostcause:
Lack of an education system?

I'm not sure if you understand what a score of 68 means for Somalia. That's not uneducated. That dips into what we consider to be disabled. On a national level.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:58 PM 07-14-2019
They're citizens. This is a democracy. That's their ****ing responsibility.
So you support the Charlottesville marchers and their right as citizens to organize and speak their minds?
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 03:58 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Basically this. Itís all the board lefties have, nothing original and zero fresh takes. No arguments between them. Boring as hell.
Orange man bad and sex trafficking children CPs left biggest accomplishments
[Reply]
lostcause 03:58 PM 07-14-2019
And the lower portion of that study is all made up of african/Caribbean countries. We now know that we should only take in immigrants from Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Japan and kick all the african/european descendants out of the country.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:58 PM 07-14-2019
lol - let's laugh at the dumb poster who doesn't realize that somalis are all stupid and inbred.
No, but let's laugh at the fool who went down the "show me the studies" road about relative I.Q..
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 03:59 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I'm not sure if you understand what a score of 68 means for Somalia. That's not uneducated. That dips into what we consider to be disabled. On a national level.
An IQ of 68 is not borderline disabled. Its debilitating. 97.5% of people are smarter than you. There is no way the average IQ in Somalia is 68. That is just ludicrous.
[Reply]
lostcause 03:59 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
So you support the Charlottesville marchers and their right as citizens to organize and speak their minds?
I do support their right as citizens. I don't support their message or cause.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:00 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
It conforms to the logic that immigration should for all the right reasons be restricted to those who bring value. Just because you want to escape your shithole country so you can come live off the largess of someone else is no reason to accept someone into the country much less extend the rights and privileges that come with residence much less citizenship. It stands to reason that we should encourage the people who bring skills and ability and values that benefit all America and the doors should be closed to people who come from cultures that hate Christian people. Omar should go back to her dusty nasty country and raise a herd of goats and be reunited with her brother husband.
Just wanted to commend you on your trump talking point here. carry on with your hatred of religious freedom and brown people.
Love how progressives speak out of both sides of their mouths and assume everyone observing them have the memory of a goldfish.

Spend hours solipsizing that there is no moral imperative to tolerate intolerance. That they have to license to treat anyone they deem unkind [intolerant/racist/Nazi/etc., whatever the buzzword du jour] with not only disdain, but punches and volleys and random attacks.

Then drop in when someone is critical of an individual decision by another to actively hate and disparage their culture and customs, and try to chastise them for intolerance on racial and religious grounds
[Reply]
lostcause 04:01 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
No, but let's laugh at the fool who went down the "show me the studies" road about relative I.Q..
If I said: All people whose handle on football message boards is "Just Passin' By" were stupid and inbred. You would probably want me to present evidence that it was the case. I would just direct you to your posting history and you would realize that it's a factual statement.
[Reply]
listopencil 04:02 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
An IQ of 68 is not borderline disabled. Its debilitating. 97.5% of people are smarter than you. There is no way the average IQ in Somalia is 68. That is just ludicrous.

It is striking, isn't it? That's the first result I found with a search. My results are certainly not written in stone by any means. Did you find any studies that contradict it?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:04 PM 07-14-2019
If I said: All people whose handle on football message boards is "Just Passin' By" were stupid and inbred. You would probably want me to present evidence that it was the case. I would just direct you to your posting history and you would realize that it's a factual statement.
No, I would know it was you making the claim. And, since I know that you're a liar with no integrity, I would just mock you for it.

In this case, the smart move for you would have been to not go down the rabbit hole.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 04:07 PM 07-14-2019
Reality: The 13-point gap between Irish IQ and British IQ disappeared over a span of 40 years as Ireland grew in wealth and prosperity
CP: Somalia's IQ score is surely legit, objective, and a function of their breeding habits
[Reply]
Page 7 of 93
« First < 34567 8910111757 > Last »
Up