ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 93
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Racist-in-chief tells American congresswomen to go back where they came from
RodeoPants2 02:24 PM 07-14-2019
What an anti American cunt.

No, I'm not reposting his tweet. I'm sure one of racist bootlickers will.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:23 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by lostcause:
I actually think the burden of proof would be on the person making the assertions.
I googled it for you.

Inbreeding is also a huge problem in Saudi Arabia and Pakistan. It results in birth defects, mental illness, and lower intelligence.

Just facts son. Those are all facts. I'd discourage immigration from any nation that marries first cousins to each other for hundreds of years. There's a reason it's illegal in the USA.

Are you surprised that inbreeding is bad? Were you not aware?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 03:24 PM 07-14-2019
ok, let's address the content. What study can you cite that shows somalis have lower overall intelligence due to inbreeding?
:-)

And lostcause was actually stupid enough to go there.
[Reply]
lostcause 03:25 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Somali%20inbreeding&s=g
You don't have any studies do you?
[Reply]
lostcause 03:26 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
:-)

And lostcause was actually stupid enough to go there.
lol - let's laugh at the dumb poster who doesn't realize that somalis are all stupid and inbred.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:29 PM 07-14-2019
Surely we can all agree that our country would be better off had the Somalis not been brought here?
[Reply]
listopencil 03:29 PM 07-14-2019
ok, let's address the content. What study can you cite that shows somalis have lower overall intelligence due to inbreeding?

There you go. Now that's an interesting question. There are really two parts to it. First we have to determine if Somalis 'have lower overall intelligence' as compared (I'd assume) to the rest of the world, because we are comparing nationalities here. Then we'd have to determine the cause or causes of that lower intelligence if it exists. Do you happen to be familiar with any IQ testing being done or that has been done that would allow us to make the comparison in the first part of the question?
[Reply]
EmojiMania 03:31 PM 07-14-2019
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Somali%20inbreeding&s=g
Can you expand on how this search would lead to this conclusion?

Because Somalis do not make a positive contribution to the cultural fabric of the United States.

The low intelligence and myriad of health issues from centuries of inbreeding (this is not a smear, it's an absolute FACT)
Maybe your personal search history gives you different - shall we say, more "extreme" - results than what I see, but I see a couple studies/articles about autism in Somali immigrants in Stockholm and Minnesota, centered on autism. The Minnesota one seems notable:

Originally Posted by :
Based on data from 2010, the department estimated that 1 in 32 Somali children in Minneapolis had autism. This number is not much different than the estimated 1 in 36 white children with autism in the city. But both rates are considerably higher than those in non-Somali black children (1 in 62) or Hispanic children (1 in 80) in Minneapolis.
Are we to assume white people have also been inbreeding for centuries based on this??
[Reply]
lostcause 03:33 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by listopencil:
There you go. Now that's an interesting question. There are really two parts to it. First we have to determine if Somalis 'have lower overall intelligence' as compared (I'd assume) to the rest of the world, because we are comparing nationalities here. Then we'd have to determine the cause or causes of that lower intelligence if it exists. Do you happen to be familiar with any IQ testing being done or that has been done that would allow us to make the comparison in the first part of the question?
I don't and it appears neither does White Whale - which is why I said ( and will still maintain) that the comment was racist.

edit: as fuck.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:33 PM 07-14-2019
You don't have any studies do you?
I did. Apparently you didn't bother looking into any of the information linked on dozens of pages I just googled for you.

Your laziness and lack of intellectual curiosity is not my burden to bear sunshine.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:34 PM 07-14-2019
I don't and it appears neither does White Whale - which is why I said ( and will still maintain) that the comment was racist.
What are you disputing?

Are you disputing that inbreeding is bad, or that Somalis are overwhelmingly inbred?

There are studies for each one on the first few pages you lazy shit.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:34 PM 07-14-2019
Itís lostcause vs the world tonight I see

Can one of our political fight experts explain to us how he continues to take so many vicious shots, yet manage to keep staggering forward?
[Reply]
EmojiMania 03:35 PM 07-14-2019
Also worth noting in this regard:

Because Somalis do not make a positive contribution to the cultural fabric of the United States.
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Surely we can all agree that our country would be better off had the Somalis not been brought here?
250,000 people voted to send Ilhan Omar to represent them in Congress by an overwhelming margin against her Republican opponent. :-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
lostcause 03:35 PM 07-14-2019
I did. Apparently you didn't bother looking into any of the information linked on dozens of pages I just googled for you.

Your laziness and lack of intellectual curiosity is not my burden to bear sunshine.
Cite one legitimate study.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:36 PM 07-14-2019
Cite one legitimate study.
For which one? That inbreeding is bad or that Somalis are inbred?

They're obviously not the same study you simpleton, but their connection should be pretty obvious.

I find it fascinating you're disputing the negative impact of breeding with your own cousin.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 03:37 PM 07-14-2019
It conforms to the logic that immigration should for all the right reasons be restricted to those who bring value. Just because you want to escape your shithole country so you can come live off the largess of someone else is no reason to accept someone into the country much less extend the rights and privileges that come with residence much less citizenship. It stands to reason that we should encourage the people who bring skills and ability and values that benefit all America and the doors should be closed to people who come from cultures that hate Christian people. Omar should go back to her dusty nasty country and raise a herd of goats and be reunited with her brother husband.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 93
< 12345 67891555 > Last »
Up