ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 93
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Racist-in-chief tells American congresswomen to go back where they came from
RodeoPants2 02:24 PM 07-14-2019
What an anti American cunt.

No, I'm not reposting his tweet. I'm sure one of racist bootlickers will.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 03:09 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by lostcause:
ok.

edit: I mean you do have to realize this post is racist as ****.

Your challenge is to find anything false in what was said.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 03:10 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That's a lot of words to not answer the original question.
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
The answer to your question is: "no".
How hard is it for you to follow along with simple sentences, Bowser? :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Bowser 03:12 PM 07-14-2019
How hard is it for you to follow along with simple sentences, Bowser? :-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
When is a sentence from you ever simple, Giggles?

Now do you think Trump isn't a Klansman just so you won't have to say that Omar and Talib are terrorists by the same logic?
[Reply]
lostcause 03:12 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
The answer is self evident and the question is stupid.
Yes, the question is stupid - because, telling any citien: you, me, livesteam, just passing by, trump, aoc, even frazod, not to say how the government should be run is antithesis to the founding of this country. It shouldn't have to be asked and it shouldn't have to be defended. These attacks on self-governance should not ever come from the president of the United States.
[Reply]
Bowser 03:13 PM 07-14-2019
Yes, the question is stupid - because, telling any citien: you, me, livesteam, just passing by, trump, aoc, even frazod, not to say how the government should be run is antithesis to the founding of this country. It shouldn't have to be asked and it shouldn't have to be defended. These attacks on self-governance should not ever come from the president of the United States.
I'm going to assume you don't pay attention to their anti-American rhetoric "for some odd reason".
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:14 PM 07-14-2019
ok.

edit: I mean you do have to realize this post is racist as ****.
I realize pussies like you will call it racist rather than actually address the content of it.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:15 PM 07-14-2019
And?

I didn't comment on that, I commented on you calling the US a democracy when it is not.

Everything else is just you at burning man. Everyone is allowed an opinion, and Trump is a ****ing clown. So what?
[Reply]
EmojiMania 03:15 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
When is a sentence from you ever simple, Giggles?

Now do you think Trump isn't a Klansman just so you won't have to say that Omar and Talib are terrorists by the same logic?
No.

Again, there's more detail I could go into here, but detail seems to be an enemy of yours that confuses you and sends you into rants, so I'll keep it simple until you change your mind.

Anyway, I answered two questions from you now, isn't it fair that you answer mine?

on what basis do you think cosmo compared Trump to "random trash at a Klan rally"? Is that the same basis on which you think one could compare Omar and Tlaib to "random terrorists in ISIS"?

[Reply]
lostcause 03:15 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by HonestChieffan:
Your challenge is to find anything false in what was said.
"points friendly finger guns" pow, pow, pow

Understood, chief
[Reply]
lostcause 03:18 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
I realize pussies like you will call it racist rather than actually address the content of it.
ok, let's address the content. What study can you cite that shows somalis have lower overall intelligence due to inbreeding?
[Reply]
vailpass 03:19 PM 07-14-2019
"points friendly finger guns" pow, pow, pow

Understood, chief
Can you address the content of his post or not?
[Reply]
El Lobo Gordo 03:19 PM 07-14-2019
Here is my speculation about the comment:

Trump believes his best chance at re-election occur if he runs against Kamala Harris. He has good reason. Polls show her only having a 1% edge over him. She is black and female(a disadvantage because of bias), and slept her way to power. An explosive comment like this helps Kamala the most.

The comment has the effect of getting the democratic leadership to rally around AOC's "squad" when they should be distancing themselves from them.
[Reply]
lostcause 03:19 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Can you address the content of his post or not?
I actually think the burden of proof would be on the person making the assertions.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:20 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
What an anti American ****.

No, I'm not reposting his tweet. I'm sure one of racist bootlickers will.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Can you please quote the specific portion(s) of the tweet that you are citing as being racist?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:21 PM 07-14-2019
ok, let's address the content. What study can you cite that shows somalis have lower overall intelligence due to inbreeding?
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Somali%20inbreeding&s=g
[Reply]
Page 4 of 93
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up