ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 93
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Racist-in-chief tells American congresswomen to go back where they came from
RodeoPants2 02:24 PM 07-14-2019
What an anti American cunt.

No, I'm not reposting his tweet. I'm sure one of racist bootlickers will.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:46 PM 07-14-2019
Example number (insert something over a million) where racism is accused when itís clear none is present to distract from the point or subject at hand.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 02:46 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Just asking a question. Pretty shocking to see you don't have the stones to answer it either, Giggles.
I didn't realize your question was serious. It's serious?

To give a complete answer, I'd have to flesh out your analogy more, lest I make assumptions and you get mad at me for assuming things about you. So: on what basis do you think cosmo compared Trump to "random trash at a Klan rally"? Is that the same basis on which you think one could compare Omar and Tlaib to "random terrorists in ISIS"?
[Reply]
lostcause 02:47 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
All of these women refer to themselves by the nationality of their ethnicity.

"Somali american"

"Palestinian american"

ect...

They do that. Willingly.
And?
[Reply]
Easy 6 02:49 PM 07-14-2019
:-)
[Reply]
mr. tegu 02:49 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
All of these women refer to themselves by the nationality of their ethnicity.

"Somali american"

"Palestinian american"

ect...

They do that. Willingly. In the case of one of them all she DOES is talk about the country she's 'from', but it's another one of those 'do as I say, not as I do' type of things huh?

Go figure. Another one way street.
I find that very annoying, but especially with people born here. It seems very self defeating.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:49 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
I didn't realize your question was serious. It's serious?

To give a complete answer, I'd have to flesh out your analogy more, lest I make assumptions and you get mad at me for assuming things about you. So: on what basis do you think cosmo compared Trump to "random trash at a Klan rally"? Is that the same basis on which you think one could compare Omar and Tlaib to "random terrorists in ISIS"?
How about you just say "I can't answer that question without invoking the same retarded logic cosmo used to call Trump a Klansman" and move along.

Damn, I gave you the answer. I bet you still dick it up.
[Reply]
Bump 02:49 PM 07-14-2019
Look at these retards taking everything out of context to make it sound racist. You're fucking retarded and race baiting isn't going to help your little cause, in fact it just does the opposite for you.

"and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why donít they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us howÖ."
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:50 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
Right on cue! :-):-):-)

Trump told people like AOC and Rashida Tlaib (since he used a plural) to go back to their shithole countries they came from (aka the United States of America), I think you'd better recalibrate your judgment of who the "idiot" is :-):-):-):-):-):-)
He and AOC are both New Yorkers, right? So is he saying the US is a shithole country, or is his appraisal limited to the part of it that makes up New York?
[Reply]
Bump 02:51 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
an anti American.

I'm racist.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
OMG RODEO PANTIES IS RACIST, HE ADMITS IT RIGHT HERE AND CLAIMS HE'S ANTI AMERICAN AT THE SAME TIME.

I'm not going to post the entire quote that he said, but I'm sure some of his asslickers will.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 02:52 PM 07-14-2019
How about you just say "I can't answer that question without invoking the same retarded logic cosmo used to call Trump a Klansman" and move along.

Damn, I gave you the answer. I bet you still dick it up.
Well, the answer to your question is very simple and very easy, despite how impressed with yourself you are.

The answer to your question is: "no". :-):-):-):-):-):-)

But I suspect you wouldn't find that answer satisfying, which is why I wanted to have a more nuanced conversation about it and examine your question more closely. I'm well aware, though, that "nuanced conversation" isn't really something you guys do here, and you're not exactly proving me wrong by refusing to have one :-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
idrapethat 02:52 PM 07-14-2019
The ironic thing about this meme is that is how trump actually talks
[Reply]
listopencil 02:52 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by lostcause:
Why? He said the US government is a total catastrophe. When the president says that about his own leadership, it's worth discussion.

I copied the three twats from Twatter and assembled them. He's saying that the governments of the countries where certain congresswomen were born are catastrophes:

So interesting to see ďProgressiveĒ Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why donít they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how it is done. These places need your help badly, you canít leave fast enough. Iím sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!
[Reply]
lostcause 02:53 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bump:

"and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. "
They're citizens. This is a democracy. That's their ****ing responsibility.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 02:53 PM 07-14-2019
why?
Because Somalis do not make a positive contribution to the cultural fabric of the United States.

The low intelligence and myriad of health issues from centuries of inbreeding (this is not a smear, it's an absolute FACT) creates a number of problems with increased medical costs from still births to disproportionate representation in criminal behavior. Not to mention muslims tend to be raised with hatred for the US and it's people.

As you can tell by EVERYTHING SHE SAYS.

Millions of people want into the US and won't raise their kids to hate the country.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:55 PM 07-14-2019
Why? He said the US government is a total catastrophe. When the president says that about his own leadership, it's worth discussion.
Except he didn't say that. this must be more of your "integrity".
[Reply]
Page 2 of 93
< 12 34561252 > Last »
Up