ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 93
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Racist-in-chief tells American congresswomen to go back where they came from
RodeoPants2 02:24 PM 07-14-2019
What an anti American cunt.

No, I'm not reposting his tweet. I'm sure one of racist bootlickers will.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:45 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I don't think a population of retards could construct a city like Mogadishu. Granted the city is a dump due to wars, but it buildings and roads that must have been built by people with an IQ higher than 68.

Yeah man. There are a lot of people in Somali with IQ's over 68.

Maybe you need to go learn what 'averages' are. Particularly how averages are influenced by extremes.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:46 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
It would have been fine as a twitter-dunk if he had just said "How much has America given you and your family when you were in a hopeless situation, and yet you never stop running America down? How about some perspective."

But of course, the Donald can't do that.
Exactly. He's a blow hard jackass.
[Reply]
Eleazar 05:47 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by El Lobo Gordo:
I don't think a population of retards could construct a city like Mogadishu. Granted the city is a dump due to wars, but it buildings and roads that must have been built by people with an IQ higher than 68.

The British?
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 05:51 PM 07-14-2019
The British?
Do NOT point out that Africa IMMENSELY benefited from colonialism. Omar does NOT approve!

If you think I stepped in it by bringing up intelligence, that's just total cognitive shutdown for people who are conditioned to believe colonialism is the reason for Africa's struggles. They really believe that the British are the only reason Africa isn't Wakanda.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:57 PM 07-14-2019
If white man had any self respect, and he doesn’t of course but if he did, he’d put her in a straightjacket and march her straight to the airport to connect to Mogadishu
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 05:59 PM 07-14-2019
It would have been fine as a twitter-dunk if he had just said "How much has America given you and your family when you were in a hopeless situation, and yet you never stop running America down? How about some perspective."

That’s what a kuck would say.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:01 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
on what basis do you think cosmo compared Trump to "random trash at a Klan rally"? Is that the same basis on which you think one could compare Omar and Tlaib to "random terrorists in ISIS"?
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
He might be rich, but other than that, there's not much difference between the president and the random trash found at a klan rally.
Not real sure what it is you can't seem to figure out on your own, here. Do you need me to break out the crayons and draw you a picture, just to be safe?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:07 PM 07-14-2019

It was fine as was.

But, of course, the Cochise can't admit that.
[Reply]
RodeoPants2 06:12 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
If white man had any self respect, and he doesn’t of course but if he did, he’d put her in a straightjacket and march her straight to the airport to connect to Mogadishu
She's an American.
[Reply]
Bowser 06:14 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
She's an American.
I doubt if she would even believe that in her heart.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 06:23 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Do you think maybe the fact that low average IQ nations have inbreeding norms is a factor?
Maybe, maybe not. Is "countries with inbreeding norms" just a proxy for other signals? Saudi Arabia is dumber than comparatively wealthy countries, but Pakistan (another country you named for having "inbreeding issues") is not.

Or how about this... if Wealth creates intelligence, why is Trump such a ****ing buffoon?
You answered this yourself in another post. Averages. Rich people can be dumb too, but on average their resources will allow them to get better educations. Ireland's GDP per capita exploded during the same time they erased their IQ gap with the UK.

Or, on a societal level.. why is Saudi Arabia so NOT smart in spite of their massive wealth?
"Massive wealth" is a bit of an overstatement. They are massive wealthy compared to their neighbors, but their GDP per capita is around the level of eastern European countries. They also rank ahead of tons of countries (i.e. Central America) that you have not identified as having some kind of inbreeding complex. They also subjugate half their population, which might have something to do with IQ results relative to their wealth.

While this is from another post, I think it's rather illuminating:

Why don't somali's or sudanese thrive like Indians when they enter prosperous nations?

Hindus tend to have immense success simply upon transfer, which indicates an issue with culture. Of course, they made ENORMOUS contributions to knowledge long before that. They invented the numbering system we still use today. They're the top income earning group in the USA. Given their caste system in India, it's obvious they're keeping a lot of potential contributors on the shelf for bullshit cultural reasons.
Who do you think are the Indian immigrants that come to the United States? Do you think it's a representative sample of India, or do you think the reason they're the highest earning group in the US is because they were successful and educated back home and came here with engineering degrees that enable them to thrive in some of the highest paying jobs in this country?

Do you think maybe the reason Somali and Sudanese immigrants don't thrive like that when they come here is because they don't come here with that kind of background? Does it give you pause that you describe as a "cultural issue" what is very clearly an issue of resources?
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 06:24 PM 07-14-2019
Since the leftists here don't seem to get it, let me quote someone who does, who made his point in response to someone else who hadn't yet figured it out.

Originally Posted by :
This is barely even 2D chess. Trump is pointing out that these “it” girls are ungrateful asses who don’t like America. By not naming them, he’s forcing their defenders, and his critics, to admit that they’re ungrateful asses who don’t like America before they can even talk about the issue. This isn’t hard. But if you want more, there’s this way of putting it: All the Democrats have to do is not be crazy, and Trump’s making it impossible for them to do that.
https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/335944/#respond
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:25 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
She shouldn’t have to go back to Somalia. She should never have been allowed in.
Isn't that another country we made a mess in?

Don't want hating refugees, don't mess with their countries.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 06:25 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
She's an American.
So were the Charlottesville marchers, and everyone Twatter has been banning. And that antifa has attacked.

Weird how you don’t defend their rights ever.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:26 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:
Since the leftists here don't seem to get it, let me quote someone who does, who made his point in response to someone else who hadn't yet figured it out.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/335944/#respond
So is that Checkers then?
[Reply]
Page 10 of 93
« First < 678910 111213142060 > Last »
Up