ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 93
1 23451151 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Racist-in-chief tells American congresswomen to go back where they came from
RodeoPants2 02:24 PM 07-14-2019
What an anti American cunt.

No, I'm not reposting his tweet. I'm sure one of racist bootlickers will.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 02:25 PM 07-14-2019
https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...&postcount=117

And you're an idiot.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:28 PM 07-14-2019
She shouldn’t have to go back to Somalia. She should never have been allowed in.
[Reply]
lostcause 02:30 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
She shouldn’t have to go back to Somalia. She should never have been allowed in.
why?
[Reply]
cosmo20002 02:33 PM 07-14-2019
He might be rich, but other than that, there's not much difference between the president and the random trash found at a klan rally.
[Reply]
patteeu 02:33 PM 07-14-2019
Not racist and it’s disgusting that at least one professional newscaster on a major network is describing it that way.
[Reply]
Bowser 02:33 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
What an anti American cunt.

No, I'm not reposting his tweet. I'm sure one of racist bootlickers will.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
Originally Posted by Just Passin' By:

And you're an idiot.
Explain to us how what Trump said is wrong once you wipe the tears away and finish rage eating that gallon of ice cream.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 02:36 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by RodeoPants2:
I'm sure one of racist bootlickers will.
Right on cue! :-):-):-)

And you're an idiot.
Trump told people like AOC and Rashida Tlaib (since he used a plural) to go back to their shithole countries they came from (aka the United States of America), I think you'd better recalibrate your judgment of who the "idiot" is :-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Bowser 02:37 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
He might be rich, but other than that, there's not much difference between the president and the random trash found at a klan rally.

But does that mean if Trump equals "random trash at a Klan rally", does that mean Ilhan Omar and Rashida Talib equals "random terrorists in ISIS"?
[Reply]
lostcause 02:37 PM 07-14-2019
So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly……

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump)

Interesting take on his own administration.
[Reply]
EmojiMania 02:40 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
But does that mean if Trump equals "random trash at a Klan rally", does that mean Ilhan Omar and Rashida Talib equals "random terrorists in ISIS"?
LOL, really anxious to get that sick burn out there, eh Bowser?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:41 PM 07-14-2019
Pretty useless to even discuss this until there is so much as a hint of consensus on terminology.

Perhaps dare to dream of a coherent specific critique?
[Reply]
Bowser 02:42 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by EmojiMania:
LOL, really anxious to get that sick burn out there, eh Bowser?
Just asking a question. Pretty shocking to see you don't have the stones to answer it either, Giggles.
[Reply]
lostcause 02:43 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Pretty useless to even discuss this until there is so much as a hint of consensus on terminology.

Perhaps dare to dream of a coherent specific critique?
Why? He said the US government is a total catastrophe. When the president says that about his own leadership, it's worth discussion.
[Reply]
WhiteWhale 02:45 PM 07-14-2019
All of these women refer to themselves by the nationality of their ethnicity.

"Somali american"

"Palestinian american"

ect...

They do that. Willingly. Nobody forces that upon them. IT's a choice they have made with their own agency.

In the case of one of them all she DOES is talk about the country she's 'from', but it's another one of those 'do as I say, not as I do' type of things huh?

Go figure. Another one way street.

It's accurate to describe what he said as 'stupid'. It's utter cynical horse-shit that it's 'racist'.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 93
1 23451151 > Last »
Up