ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Poll: Veterans say wars in Iraq, Afghan, Syria “weren’t worth it”
Prison Bitch 11:28 PM 07-10-2019
Take a bow neocons. Good work.

Majority of veterans say US military campaigns in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan not worth it, poll finds

The Iraq War “was not worth fighting,” according to 64% of the veterans surveyed, compared with 33% who say it was worth fighting. Fifty-eight percent say the war in Afghanistan wasn't worth it compared with 38% who say it was, according to the Pew Research Center survey released Wednesday.

“Veterans who served in either Iraq or Afghanistan are no more supportive of those engagements than those who did not serve in these wars,” Pew researchers Ruth Igielnik and Kim Parker wrote in their survey analysis. “And views do not differ based on rank or combat experience.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/1682510001/

[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:15 PM 07-13-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
My mother told me to stay away from sailors. :-)

Seriously though, it was another time and the guy was caught up with euphoria. No one would get away with it today. Heck, a Spanish sailor picked me up and kissed me without my consent. I didn't get upset though I was shocked initially. It's not getting raped for gosh sakes. People need to get over some things--especially in the long-ago past and look at context.
Lie, if it happened at all, he paid his cash...
[Reply]
GloryDayz 12:19 PM 07-13-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Who’s left that thinks these wars were justified? Not even the actual soldiers who serve think that.

It’s abojt 15% of our population left. The true Neocons and kucks
Just keep spitting on the faces of our troops, it's a "you" (and BEP) thing...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:46 PM 07-13-2019
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Just keep spitting on the faces of our troops, it's a "you" (and BEP) thing...
Bushman blew their limbs off and even killed 8,000 of them. That’s worse than spit.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 12:50 PM 07-13-2019
Bushman blew their limbs off and even killed 8,000 of them. That’s worse than spit.

[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:21 PM 07-13-2019
Why hasn’t that murderer been handed over to The Hague yet?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:58 PM 07-13-2019
Being the leader of the free world is a tough job, people die securing the freedom of others (cowards like you too), so you're wrong again spitter...
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:37 PM 07-13-2019
Being the leader of the free world is a tough job, people die securing the freedom of others (cowards like you too), so you're wrong again spitter...
He didn’t secure anyone’s freedom
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:56 PM 07-13-2019
He didn’t secure anyone’s freedom
Yes he did.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:07 AM 07-14-2019
Yes he did.
Lol
[Reply]
Setsuna 03:19 PM 07-14-2019
What war was really worth it?
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:44 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Are you asking a government employee or defense contractor or perhaps another countries government? All of the above if so
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:38 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by GloryHolz:
As if we're freer! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Nope, they don't hate us for our freedoms. They hate us for what we do in their countries. Some of our key Framers warned that wars curb our freedoms.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 05:40 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Make a thread for this as it will spiral off-topic to other wars. This thread is about the wars in Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 05:43 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
As if we're freer! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

Nope, they don't hate us for our freedoms. They hate us for what we do in their countries. Some of our key Framers warned that wars curb our freedoms.
You and PB just get home from spitting in some of our troop's faces? Kneeling for the anthem? Burning some flags (American and Israel)?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 06:18 PM 07-14-2019
Why hasn’t that murderer been handed over to The Hague yet?
:-)
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up