ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Poll: Veterans say wars in Iraq, Afghan, Syria “weren’t worth it”
Prison Bitch 11:28 PM 07-10-2019
Take a bow neocons. Good work.

Majority of veterans say US military campaigns in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan not worth it, poll finds

The Iraq War “was not worth fighting,” according to 64% of the veterans surveyed, compared with 33% who say it was worth fighting. Fifty-eight percent say the war in Afghanistan wasn't worth it compared with 38% who say it was, according to the Pew Research Center survey released Wednesday.

“Veterans who served in either Iraq or Afghanistan are no more supportive of those engagements than those who did not serve in these wars,” Pew researchers Ruth Igielnik and Kim Parker wrote in their survey analysis. “And views do not differ based on rank or combat experience.”

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ns/1682510001/

[Reply]
Flying High D 12:05 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
It goes a long way exlaining the high suicide rates of our returning vets. They don’t believe their sacrifice was even worth it in the end.
The enemy didn’t get them, so I guess they figure what the hell, they’ll do what the enemy couldn’t. WTF
[Reply]
Marcellus 12:07 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
The enemy didn’t get them, so I guess they figure what the hell, they’ll do what the enemy couldn’t. WTF
Look at the bright side, Bitch doesn't even attempt to hide what a complete piece of shit he is.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:11 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
I think it’s just severe PTSD, and depression/anxiety, etc. many have War injuries that’s made life hard. There are lots of things they’re dealing with that we cannot know unless we are in their shoes.

They need to know their service meant something. I can assure you, pulling a Patteu ie “It’ll be ok in 50 years when everyone finds out it was Obama’s fault”.....won’t help.
[Reply]
Loneiguana 12:14 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
This is what history books should say, and I think history will get it right after the politicization of it all fades away.
History has already said the surge failed. It failed its actual stated goals and Bush ended it, for failure, before he left office.

Anything saying otherwise is historical revision.
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 12:22 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
lighten up Francis...
You got a sister I can go and tongue fuck her throat? Perhaps a daughter... of age of course?

If not, perhaps I can just have a go at your old lady, or depending on your age... your mom?
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 12:27 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
False.
No... truth.

/but I can only speak from my personal experience and conversations with people I served with along with the friends I made that fought in the previous ones.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:41 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Look at the bright side, Bitch doesn't even attempt to hide what a complete piece of shit he is.
Show us all how good a person you are. Volunteer to help wounded warriors or a local vets group. Send BRC and IM and ask how you can send your own care packages to troops.

This was your war, shithead. You did this to them. Make it right.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:25 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
This was your war, shithead. You did this to them. Make it right.
Oh God, that ones gotta' hurt. Reality bites.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:32 PM 07-11-2019
First part of this video discusses this poll. Other half discusses British tanker report. So the video is posted in the two different threads.

[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:36 PM 07-11-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
You got a sister I can go and tongue **** her throat? Perhaps a daughter... of age of course?

If not, perhaps I can just have a go at your old lady, or depending on your age... your mom?
Wow, classy. You should be proud of yourself. I don't think anyone would let you tongue anything... You should go back into your FortNite closet and play with your "friends".
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 01:37 PM 07-11-2019
Wow, classy. You should be proud of yourself. I don't think anyone would let you tongue anything... You should go back into your FortNite closet and play with your "friends".
LOL

You are the one defending that behavior yet when it is aimed at someone you care about suddenly it is horrific and I'm a "FortNite" player.

Laughable.

"Lighten Up"
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:41 PM 07-11-2019
You two need to leave Fortnite out of this.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 01:41 PM 07-11-2019
LOL

You are the one defending that behavior yet when it is aimed at someone you care about suddenly it is horrific and I'm a "FortNite" player.

Laughable.

"Lighten Up"
I'm defending a soldier in a 1945 photo who's obviously kissing a willing recipient from being defamed by those judging him in 2019...

yes, Lighten up Francis.:-)

I'm also sorry, probably Candy Crush then...
[Reply]
MephistophelesJanx 01:43 PM 07-11-2019
I'm defending a soldie in a 1945 photo who's obviously kissing a willing recipient from being defamed by those judging him in 2019...

yes, Lighten up Francis.:-)

I'm also sorry, probably Candy Crush then...
Yeah... not willing. Obviously.

"It wasn't my choice to be kissed", Friedman stated in a 2005 interview with the Library of Congress.[3] "The guy just came over and grabbed!" she said, adding, "That man was very strong. I wasn't kissing him. He was kissing me."[3][12] "I did not see him approaching, and before I know it I was in this tight grip," Friedman told CBS News in 2012.[13] Friedman died at age 92 on September 8, 2016, in Richmond, Virginia, due to age-related health complications.[14][15]

---

Let's watch you continue to defend that soldier who isn't a soldier but a sailor.

/which is it gonna be? sister, daughter, old lady, or mom?
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:47 PM 07-11-2019
Let's watch you continue to defend that soldier who isn't a soldier but a sailor.
My mother told me to stay away from sailors. :-)

Seriously though, it was another time and the guy was caught up with euphoria. No one would get away with it today. Heck, a Spanish sailor picked me up and kissed me without my consent. I didn't get upset though I was shocked initially. It's not getting raped for gosh sakes. People need to get over some things--especially in the long-ago past and look at context.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up