ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 61
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors
Taco John 07:10 PM 07-06-2019
Jeffrey Epstein Arrested For Sex Trafficking of Minors: Sources
Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly arrested on Saturday and will appear in New York court on Monday to be charged with sex trafficking, according to multiple law enforcement sources

Pervaiz Shallwani,
Kate Briquelet,
Harry Siegel
Updated 07.06.19 9:01PM ET / Published 07.06.19 7:53PM ET

Billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein was arrested for allegedly sex trafficking dozens of minors in New York and Florida between 2002 and 2005, and will appear in court in New York on Monday, according to three law enforcement sources. The arrest, by the FBI-NYPD Crimes Against Children Task Force, comes about 12 years after the 66-year-old financier essentially got a slap on the wrist for allegedly molesting dozens of underage girls in Florida.

For more than a decade, Epstein’s alleged abuse of minors has been the subject of lawsuits brought by victims, investigations by local and federal authorities, and exposés in the press. But despite the attention cast on his alleged sex crimes, the hedge-funder has managed to avoid any meaningful jail time, let alone federal charges.

The new indictment—which, according to two sources, will be unsealed Monday in Manhattan federal court—will reportedly allege that Epstein sexually exploited dozens of underage girls in a now-familiar scheme: paying them cash for "massages" and then molesting or sexually abusing them in his Upper East Side mansion or his palatial residence in Palm Beach. Epstein will be charged with one count of sex trafficking of minors and one count of conspiracy to engage in sex trafficking of minors—which could put him away for a maximum of 45 years. The case is being handled by the Public Corruption Unit of the Southern District of New York, with assistance from the district's human-trafficking officials and the FBI.

Several of the billionaire's employees and associates allegedly recruited the girls for Epstein's abuse, and some victims eventually became recruiters themselves, according to law enforcement. The girls were as young as 14, and Epstein knew they were underage, according to details of the arrest and indictment shared by two officials.

Epstein's attorney Martin Weinberg declined to comment when reached by The Daily Beast on Saturday night. The SDNY also declined to comment.

“It’s been a long time coming—it’s been too long coming,” said attorney David Boies, who represents Epstein accusers Virginia Roberts Giuffre and Sarah Ransome. “It is an important step towards getting justice for the many victims of Mr. Epstein’s sex trafficking enterprise.

“We hope that prosecutors will not stop with Mr. Epstein because there were many other people who participated with him and made the sex trafficking possible," he told The Daily Beast.

In an era where #MeToo has toppled powerful men, Epstein’s name was largely absent from the national conversation, until the Miami Herald published a three-part series on how his wealth, power and influence shielded him from federal prosecution. For years, The Daily Beast has reported on Epstein’s alleged abuse, and his easy jail sentence and soft treatment by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, which ultimately scrapped a 53-page indictment against Epstein. An earlier version of Epstein’s plea deal included a 10-year federal sentence—before his star-studded lawyers threatened to go to trial in a case prosecutors feared was unwinnable, in part because Epstein’s team dredged up dirt on the victims, including social media posts indicating drug use.

Meanwhile, the financier flitted among his homes in Palm Beach, New York City, and the Virgin Islands, as well as his secluded Zorro Ranch in Stanley, New Mexico, transporting young women on his private jet to facilitate the sexual abuse that’s gone unchecked by authorities, his alleged victims say.

In an announcement planned for Monday the FBI is expected to provide a number for other victims to contact the SDNY.

Much more: https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...-minors-source
[Reply]
ChiTown 09:17 AM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Trolly McTrollson:
I’m curious to see how his bail hearing plays out.
I don’t believe there will be any bail. I believe they will just cut off his dick, and throw him in a cell with a bunch of rapist to get butt-****ed for the rest of his days
[Reply]
Cheater5 09:20 AM 07-08-2019
Pfft...

Smoke and mirrors - nothing to see here - move along, slaves.

Let's not confuse the justice system with the 'Just-Us' system - it always ends in disappointment when people think those in the "establishment" are going to be held to the same standards of justice as the average American citizen.
[Reply]
Frazod 09:50 AM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Are RWNJs passionately defending Epstein yet? If not I give it about a week. All it takes is one Trump tweet and a couple of FoxNews segments.

RWNJs have made it patently obvious there is nothing and no behavior they won't defend if you trigger their partisan brains - which is trivially easy. Partisan PR and Trump's help just got a murderous soldier off scot-free who was so reprehensible all his fellow SEALs turned him in.

Defending pedophiles to own the libs - coming soon!
Fairly sure all the NAMBLA fuckers vote democrap. But undoubtedly you'd know better than me.

God you are a fucking scumbag.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:54 AM 07-08-2019
So nothing about Epstein’s island or the Lolita Express come up in the indictment.

Swamp wins again. A few slaps on the wrist will happen.

Other than that, move along folks. Corruption still alive and well.
[Reply]
Cosmos 10:18 AM 07-08-2019
Alex Acosta resignation countdown....3.....2.....1....

Another solid Trump Cabinet choice.....

Trump campaigned on draining the swamp, and some folks actually believed him.

:-):-):-). :-):-)
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 10:31 AM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Fairly sure all the NAMBLA ****ers vote democrap. But undoubtedly you'd know better than me.

God you are a ****ing scumbag.
:-)
[Reply]
Bowser 10:39 AM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Cosmos:
Alex Acosta resignation countdown....3.....2.....1....

Another solid Trump Cabinet choice.....

Trump campaigned on draining the swamp, and some folks actually believed him.

:-):-):-). :-):-)
Jeffrey Epstein is going to trial for sex trafficking. If that's not taking a run at draining the swamp, I'm not sure what is.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:44 AM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I posted earlier how former CIA spy and a member of an international group going after pedos, thinks Epstein is a Mossad agent. He also said his island is bugged with spycams and videos everywhere.
Makes sense to me.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:05 AM 07-08-2019
If I were a Florida state official who ever took money or favors from Epstein, I’d be worried today.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:07 AM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
If I were a Florida state official who ever took money or favors from Epstein, I’d be worried today.
That reach might be way further and wider than state officials or Florida, we'll see.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:20 AM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Bowser:
That reach might be way further and wider than state officials or Florida, we'll see.
I know that because the government corruption branch of DoJ is involved, people are talking about guys like Clinton, Dershowitz, and Trump because they palled around with him to various degrees. But I think a more likely public corruption target has to do with local authorities (or maybe SDFL) and Epstein’s ability to avoid prosecutions than with big fish pedophiles. That’s just speculation. I don’t have inside sources like Dave Lane.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:23 AM 07-08-2019
Ann Coulter says the Epstein rape case is "not just a Clinton sex scandal," but the "elites" "covering up and protecting one another."

"This is what MSNBC and the rest of the networks have been describing what they thought these fraternities, what they thought the [Duke] lacrosse rape [case was]," Coulter said on FOX News' Hannity. This is the elites circling the wagon and protecting a pederast. It's a shocking case and that's just the known facts."

ANN COULTER: This is a really important story. And I so love that you're pitching it just as a Clinton sex scandal, but it is so much more than that. And it's appalling that the only place that covered it last night -- I watched TV, every station -- was Megyn Kelly. God bless her. At least we got it out there. This is not just a Clinton sex scandal; this is the elites getting cozy and covering up and protecting one another. It also involves the Bush administration, it involves Ken Starr, the lawyers for Epstein.

There are some facts that are absolutely known, there are some that are only allegations right now. But the basic story is that Jeffrey Epstein -- there's a major Palm Beach police investigation, a young girl, 15-year-old girl's mother went to Palm Beach police back in 2006 and said my daughter is being paid to have sex with this rich man in Palm Beach. Palm Beach police staged a very detailed investigation without Epstein's knowledge.

They went through his garbage, they get sworn statements from about a half-dozen of the victims as well as this slightly older girl who was procuring them. The evidence was quite strong and the same prosecutor that was going after Rush Limbaugh for back pain medication for two years wants to just give him a little ticket, just pay ten dollars and that's enough for having sex with these underage girls, that's of course statutory rape in Florida.

The Palm Beach police went mental after they staged this investigation and put all the evidence together. So they went to the federal government. That's where this case comes involved. The U.S. Attorney who actually was a good guy but he is described in a letter to whom it may concern that showed up in The Daily Beast just these astonishing attacks that his office came under from Jeffrey Epstein's defense team including Ken Starr and Alan Dershowitz, Roy black, all of the legal dream team.

The prosecutors private's lives were investigated and according to the U.S. Attorney they were just pressured, jerked around, everything was appealed. Eventually they get Epstein to agree to plead guilty to a state charge, allegedly sentenced to 18 months, in fact it was 13 months and for 16 hours a day he was allowed to go to his mansion in Palm Beach. So he got basically no jail time. He is a registered sex offender.

There is a federal law sponsored by, among others, [Former] Senator Jon Kyl (R-AZ) and it says victims are asking for, could we please just have the rights of criminals. They want to be notified as a case is going forward. None of that happened in this case. A secret agreement was struck. The documents are under seal. A no prosecution agreement against not only Epstein but his lawyers and all these other friends of his. They are suing under that, they can open this case again. They could breach the no prosecution.

That case has been going on since 2008. That's Jane Doe One, Jane Doe Two. Now, Friday, the new news that brings your favorite topic into this, Bill Clinton, is Jane Doe Three and Jane Doe Four come forward and their allegations involve Prince Andrew, Alan Dershowitz. One of them, Jane Doe Three, Alan Dershowitz the lawyer and Bill Clinton, of course. So, that is how their names have come into this.

What I do want to say is this is not just -- I mean, who knows about the specific allegations, of course I'm saying nothing about that. All you can do is read the legal findings. The lawyer bringing this case, one of the main ones, Paul Cassell, is probably the most impressive lawyer in the country. And he's up there with Miguel Estrada. This is not a frivolous case. So keep following this case.

And the fact that thus far this has only been covered on Fox News is shocking. This is not a political thing. This is what MSNBC and the rest of the networks have been describing what they thought these fraternities, what they thought the [Duke] lacrosse rape [case was]. This is the elites circling the wagon and protecting a pederast. It's a shocking case and that's just the known facts.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 11:25 AM 07-08-2019
Strangely, the media have suddenly taken an intense interest in the case of pedophile and major Democratic donor Jeffrey Epstein.
In 2005, the Palm Beach police were told by the mother of a young girl in West Palm Beach that her daughter had been brought to the Democratic donor’s mansion and asked to have sex with him for money. This kicked off an intensive, one-year undercover investigation.

The police sifted through Epstein’s garbage and interviewed 17 witnesses, including the housemen, who told of sex toys and dildos left behind after the underage girls left. One of Epstein’s procurers, a 20-year-old local woman named Haley Robson, who was paid $200 for every teenaged girl she brought to Jeffrey, was cooperating with police, telling them she was like “Heidi Fleiss.” They obtained statements from five of Epstein’s young victims, who said they’d been paid $200 to $300 to engage in various sex acts with him. Police raided Epstein’s home, finding explicit photographs of teenaged girls, incriminating phone records — and one girl’s high school transcript.

But when the police chief brought this mountain of evidence to Palm Beach County’s Democratic prosecutor Barry Krischer, he punted, charging the Democrat child molester with only one count of soliciting prostitution — yes, the child victims were labeled “prostitutes” — and offered Epstein probation.

Perhaps Krischer was exhausted, having just spent three years hounding Rush Limbaugh for abusing back pain medication.

Palm Beach Police Chief Michael Reiter exploded in rage. (Meanwhile, Epstein claimed to be the victim of an anti-Semitic conspiracy on Palm Beach.) Chief Reiter wrote an open letter to Krischer asking the Democrat to remove himself from the case. Then he turned to the Bush administration to seek justice against a Democratic donor/accused child rapist.

As stories go, a child sex case involving a Palm Beach billionaire was pretty big. It was covered in the British press, in Florida media, at The New York Post, and at Fox News. Bill O’Reilly led with the story on his Fox News show.

But CNN and MSNBC did not breathe a word about a Democratic prosecutor refusing to hold a Democratic child rapist accountable.

Epstein had given more than $145,000 to Democratic candidates and causes, including Bill Clinton, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and Chuck Schumer. He was a big Israel backer. Bill Clinton and Democratic activist Ron Burkle were frequent guests on Epstein’s private plane, dubbed the “Lolita Express.” And Krischer was a hero for his dogged pursuit of Rush Limbaugh! Why bring up all this unpleasantness?

Thanks to Chief Reiter, President Bush’s U.S. attorney for the Southern District of Florida, Alex Acosta, did take the case, despite the fact that only Epstein’s child rapes on his plane, on his private island, or with girls brought across state lines would make it a federal case.

As a result of the (Republican-led) federal investigation, Epstein was finally required to plead guilty to two state felony charges, accept a sentence of two years in prison, register as a sex offender, and pay restitution to his victims.

Still no coverage by MSNBC or CNN.

Inasmuch as Epstein was pleading guilty to a state charge, the matter of his confinement was out of the U.S. attorney’s hands. It was Democratic county prison officials — not the feds — who placed Epstein in a private wing of the county jail and allowed him to spend 12 hours a day, six days a week at his Palm Beach mansion throughout his 13-month “imprisonment.”

In 2014, the brilliant conservative lawyer Paul Cassell and Bradley Edwards brought suit against the federal prosecutors for violating the Crime Victims’ Rights Act in the Epstein case.

As bad as the U.S. attorney’s office was, at least it did something. Democrat Krischer gave Epstein a walk. But no matter how appalling Krischer’s behavior was, the Crime Victims’ Rights Act only applies to federal prosecutions.

When Cassell and Edwards filed their case, they included the claims of various Epstein victims, who reported that the men at “Orgy Island,” where underage girls were being used as “sex slaves,” included Bill Clinton, Alan Dershowitz, and Prince Andrew.

CNN gave extensive coverage to the celebrity-filled allegations, inviting Dershowitz on to defend himself and lavishing attention on the irrelevant prince. Amazingly, but characteristically, not once did CNN mention that Bill Clinton was named in the pleadings.

Only one show on MSNBC, “All In With Chris Hayes,” so much as acknowledged the bombshell case, also without letting on that Clinton had been named as a frequent Epstein guest by the child victims.

But recently, the very news outlets that spiked any news about this case for the past 13 years are suddenly hot on the trail of Jeffrey Epstein. Why the newfound sense of decency?

The answer is: Because they found a Trump connection. There’s a 2002 quote from Donald Trump saying nice things about Epstein and photographic proof that Epstein was one of the hundreds of thousands of people who have been to Mar-a-Lago. (There are rumors he has also been to the Grand Canyon and the Empire State Building.)

This is how the modern American media work: I’ll tell the same story that we’ve been frantically suppressing for a decade, connect it to Trump — and win a Pulitzer Prize!

Here is MSNBC’s Lawrence O’Donnell describing Epstein a few weeks ago in a single segment:

“… a friend of Donald Trump, Jeffrey Epstein …

“… child sex trafficker and child rapist and friend of Donald Trump, Jeffrey Epstein …

“… a billionaire friend of Donald Trump’s …”

Epstein was a “friend” of Donald Trump’s the same way he is a “friend” of Pinch Sulzberger by virtue of reading The New York Times. He’s been to Trump’s club. (That is, until Trump barred him for propositioning the underage daughter of a member.)

But pay no attention to Jeffrey Epstein and his roster of Democratic enablers — this is a Trump scandal!

It seems that the U.S. attorney who oversaw the federal prosecution, Alex Acosta, is currently Trump’s Labor secretary. Trump didn’t know Acosta’s name during the Epstein prosecution, but liberals think they’ve unraveled Trump’s decade-long scheme to reward Acosta for being lenient on Epstein –- aka “friend of Donald Trump’s.”

The silver lining is that we finally have a way to make Hillary Clinton pay for her crimes. Trump has to appoint her to his Cabinet. Then we’ll see the entire American press corps chanting, “Lock her up!”
[Reply]
Taco John 01:24 PM 07-08-2019

Why did Jeffrey Epstein have a fully-equipped dental chair in his bathroom? pic.twitter.com/CdyeGfoX4D

— Stefan Molyneux (@StefanMolyneux) July 7, 2019

[Reply]
patteeu 01:27 PM 07-08-2019
Originally Posted by Taco John:

My guess on that one would be that he preferred to have his dentistry done at home instead of going to a dentist's office. I'm not sure what other possibilities there are, but I doubt if cleaning teeth of underage girls as a part of sex was his game.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 61
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up