< 12 34 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>GOP responses to last nite
Prison Bitch 07:22 AM 06-28-2019
Trump War Room
@TrumpWarRoom
2 nights

4 hours

20 candidates

and still ZERO mentions of threats to Israel or the menace of anti-Semitism.

#DemDebate

Trump War Room
@TrumpWarRoom

ITíS ILHAN OMARíS PARTY NOW: There was NO MENTION of #Israel or the scourge of anti-Semitism at tonightís #DemDebate. #JEXIT
10:07 PM ∑ Jun 26, 2019 ∑

Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
Through the first 2 Democrat debates, not a single candidate has mentioned Israel once
11:05 PM ∑ Jun 27, 2019 ∑ Twitter for iPhone

Marco Rubio
@marcorubio
Voices in Dem Party have said:
- support for #Israel due to Jewish $
- ďsome kids are unwanted, so you kill them now or you kill them laterĒ
- migrant centers are concentration camps

Indiana GOP
@indgop

11h
What a contrast! Thank you, Pres
@realDonaldTrump
, for your work to restore American leadership around the world, including:

✅ Negotiating better & fairer trade deals
✅ Decimating ISIS
✅ Moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
✅ Getting tough on China

#DemDebate

Ari Fleischer
@AriFleischer
There is still time, but so far, no questions about Iran or Israel.
9:16 PM ∑ Jun 27, 2019 ∑ Twitter for iPad

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
Two nights of Democrat debates have gone by

4 hours of debating on how Democrats would "fix" Donald Trump's America

No mention of:

Israel

Infanticide

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 09:31 AM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Yeah, I was gonna say, there are def some true believers, folks who really do buy into that whole “chosen people” bullshit. It’s increible really.
If you want to watch some interesting videos, check out Walter Veith on youtube.

He's 90% spot on, but his cognitive dissonance gets in the way of going to full mile (as is the case with most Christians who bash the Vatican).
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 10:24 AM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
If you want to watch some interesting videos, check out Walter Veith on youtube.

He's 90% spot on, but his cognitive dissonance gets in the way of going to full mile (as is the case with most Christians who bash the Vatican).
Itís hilarious these Repubes love Jews so much, when Jews vote lockstep Democrat and hate every principle the gop has. Itís the most masochistic and abusive relationship Iíve ever seen.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:56 PM 06-28-2019
Trump War Room
@TrumpWarRoom
2 nights

4 hours

20 candidates

and still ZERO mentions of threats to Israel or the menace of anti-Semitism.

#DemDebate

Trump War Room
@TrumpWarRoom

ITíS ILHAN OMARíS PARTY NOW: There was NO MENTION of #Israel or the scourge of anti-Semitism at tonightís #DemDebate. #JEXIT
10:07 PM ∑ Jun 26, 2019 ∑

Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
Through the first 2 Democrat debates, not a single candidate has mentioned Israel once
11:05 PM ∑ Jun 27, 2019 ∑ Twitter for iPhone

Marco Rubio
@marcorubio
Voices in Dem Party have said:
- support for #Israel due to Jewish $
- ďsome kids are unwanted, so you kill them now or you kill them laterĒ
- migrant centers are concentration camps

Indiana GOP
@indgop

11h
What a contrast! Thank you, Pres
@realDonaldTrump
, for your work to restore American leadership around the world, including:

✅ Negotiating better & fairer trade deals
✅ Decimating ISIS
✅ Moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
✅ Getting tough on China

#DemDebate

Ari Fleischer
@AriFleischer
There is still time, but so far, no questions about Iran or Israel.
9:16 PM ∑ Jun 27, 2019 ∑ Twitter for iPad

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
Two nights of Democrat debates have gone by

4 hours of debating on how Democrats would "fix" Donald Trump's America

No mention of:

Israel

Infanticide

Well, maybe the Republican Party just isn't for you, Bitch. Seems like the Dems are on all fours with you vis a vie Israel, doesn't it? Have you considered switching parties? :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 01:50 PM 06-28-2019

[Reply]
Merde Furieux 05:04 AM 06-29-2019
It’s hilarious these Repubes love Jews so much, when Jews vote lockstep Democrat and hate every principle the gop has. It’s the most masochistic and abusive relationship I’ve ever seen.
It's exhibit A proving that our poliitical parties are bought and paid for. There allegiance is not to the US Citizenry but to foreign masters. Zionists/Communists are masters of manipulation, creating a false narrative that a choice between a D and an R is really a choice. It's not.

But cognitive dissonance kicks due to decades of indoctrination and the voters only see the bad in the other.

Oh and guys like you and me are shunned as outcasts for speaking the truth. Nothing shuts a person up quicker than being called an anti-semite.

To not show any shame or contrition, "proves" that you really are an antisemite (notice I used both uses, it's important you know the difference and who uses them and why).

It's no different than testing to see if a woman is a witch by throwing her in the water. Brilliant stuff. KGB, CIA.... MOSAD.
[Reply]
patteeu 06:42 AM 06-29-2019
It's exhibit A proving that our poliitical parties are bought and paid for. There allegiance is not to the US Citizenry but to foreign masters. Zionists/Communists are masters of manipulation, creating a false narrative that a choice between a D and an R is really a choice. It's not.

But cognitive dissonance kicks due to decades of indoctrination and the voters only see the bad in the other.

Oh and guys like you and me are shunned as outcasts for speaking the truth. Nothing shuts a person up quicker than being called an anti-semite.

To not show any shame or contrition, "proves" that you really are an antisemite (notice I used both uses, it's important you know the difference and who uses them and why).

It's no different than testing to see if a woman is a witch by throwing her in the water. Brilliant stuff. KGB, CIA.... MOSAD.
I say we throw Prison Bitch in the water and see how it goes, to test your theories. Letís all meet at Lake Lotowana this afternoon. PB, can you make it?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:47 AM 06-29-2019

Correct. Voting is for suckers. Although at least Dems get a few goodies out of the public till. Pukes donít get a thing

Originally Posted by :
It has zero effect on me.

Originally Posted by :

The only demo who cares about name calling is white people. Call a black person a racist or homophobe and theyíll laugh. White peoples are too weak and stupid and deserve to be forced off the globe which is happening.
[Reply]
patteeu 09:48 AM 06-29-2019
Correct. Voting is for suckers. Although at least Dems get a few goodies out of the public till. Pukes don’t get a thing

It has zero effect on me.

The only demo who cares about name calling is white people. Call a black person a racist or homophobe and they’ll laugh. White peoples are too weak and stupid and deserve to be forced off the globe which is happening.
What happens if you call a black person a cottonpicker? It just gets shrugged off, right? Only whites are offended. :-)

How far are you from Lake Lotowana?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:24 PM 06-29-2019
White peoples are too weak and stupid and deserve to be forced off the globe which is happening.
I'm sure somebody like Woodrow Wilson once upon a time said that about German people. While it very well might be true in the 21st Century, they sure served notice on the rest of the planet back in '39. Better strategy and tactics and the planet today would definitely not be the degenerate communist shit show it is now.

There are millions of white people who are snapping the chains of alien creeds and returning to Wotan. The strong one's will rise. I'll take a dozen vikings over 100 africans any time.
[Reply]
patteeu 04:27 PM 06-29-2019
I'm sure somebody like Woodrow Wilson once upon a time said that about German people. While it very well might be true in the 21st Century, they sure served notice on the rest of the planet back in '39. Better strategy and tactics and the planet today would definitely not be the degenerate communist shit show it is now.

There are millions of white people who are snapping the chains of alien creeds and returning to Wotan. The strong one's will rise. I'll take a dozen vikings over 100 africans any time.
Are you a white supremacist, Merde, or just a cultural chauvinist like me?
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 04:37 PM 06-29-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I'm a realist. I deal in reality and facts, not in fairy tales and lies.

Would a "white supremacist" acknowledge that Asians on average have higher IQ's than Europeans? Well, I just did, because its a fact.

Yet, when I acknowledge that Hispanics on average have lower IQ's than Europeans, and Africans have the lowest IQ's, I'm labeled a "white supremacist".

Why?
[Reply]
patteeu 04:40 PM 06-29-2019
I'm a realist. I deal in reality and facts, not in fairy tales and lies.

Would a "white supremacist" acknowledge that Asians on average have higher IQ's than Europeans? Well, I just did, because its a fact.

Yet, when I acknowledge that Hispanics on average have lower IQ's than Europeans, and Africans have the lowest IQ's, I'm labeled a "white supremacist".

Why?
I don't know why. It sounds to me like you're a yellow supremacist! You're good with me, though. How do you feel about western civilization? Blight on the world or good for the human race?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:42 PM 06-29-2019
Are you a white supremacist, Merde, or just a cultural chauvinistchicken-hawk like me?
Fixed
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:42 PM 06-29-2019
Itís Mad Crapper in a newly toned down form
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 04:48 PM 06-29-2019

Iíll take a dozen Israelis over 100,000 Repube kuckservatives. One actually can and does stand up for themselves without a care for political correctness. We need to emulate Israelis.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up