1 234 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>GOP responses to last nite
Prison Bitch 07:22 AM 06-28-2019
Trump War Room
@TrumpWarRoom
2 nights

4 hours

20 candidates

and still ZERO mentions of threats to Israel or the menace of anti-Semitism.

#DemDebate

Trump War Room
@TrumpWarRoom

ITíS ILHAN OMARíS PARTY NOW: There was NO MENTION of #Israel or the scourge of anti-Semitism at tonightís #DemDebate. #JEXIT
10:07 PM ∑ Jun 26, 2019 ∑

Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
Through the first 2 Democrat debates, not a single candidate has mentioned Israel once
11:05 PM ∑ Jun 27, 2019 ∑ Twitter for iPhone

Marco Rubio
@marcorubio
Voices in Dem Party have said:
- support for #Israel due to Jewish $
- ďsome kids are unwanted, so you kill them now or you kill them laterĒ
- migrant centers are concentration camps

Indiana GOP
@indgop

11h
What a contrast! Thank you, Pres
@realDonaldTrump
, for your work to restore American leadership around the world, including:

✅ Negotiating better & fairer trade deals
✅ Decimating ISIS
✅ Moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
✅ Getting tough on China

#DemDebate

Ari Fleischer
@AriFleischer
There is still time, but so far, no questions about Iran or Israel.
9:16 PM ∑ Jun 27, 2019 ∑ Twitter for iPad

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11
Two nights of Democrat debates have gone by

4 hours of debating on how Democrats would "fix" Donald Trump's America

No mention of:

Israel

Infanticide

[Reply]
BucEyedPea 07:32 AM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Trump War Room
@TrumpWarRoom

What a contrast! Thank you, Pres
@realDonaldTrump
, for your work to restore American leadership around the world, including:

✅ Negotiating better & fairer trade deals
✅ Decimating ISIS
✅ Moving the U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem
✅ Getting tough on China

#DemDebate

Needs to be revised to:

✅ Negotiating re-implementation of TPP under-cover
✅ ISIS was already effectively deciminated by the Russians before we arrive
✅ Israel First Repeatedly
✅ Getting tough on China

[Reply]
patteeu 07:44 AM 06-28-2019
There's something strange about your obsessions.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 07:57 AM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Amen. These people have really strange obsessions.
[Reply]
BDj23 08:00 AM 06-28-2019
I think it's strange that our politicians care more about Israel than they do the United States.

Israel has the bomb, they can survive on their own.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:09 AM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I think it's strange that our politicians care more about Israel than they do the United States.
I don't think that's true, unless you're talking about Israeli politicians. But that wouldn't be strange.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:11 AM 06-28-2019

Israel has the bomb, they can survive on their own.
THISTHISTHISTHISTHISTHIS
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:18 AM 06-28-2019
I’m concluding that shouting “anti Semite!” is the Pube’s response to the Dems using “racist!” It’s a way to shut down arguments from the other side and make them constantly defend themselves against bullshit so real stuff can’t be debated.

Of course, the Pube Party gets 91% of its votes from white and only 1% from Jews so it’s weord they didn’t ever consider actually standing up for the backbone of their entire existence.
[Reply]
Merde Furieux 08:26 AM 06-28-2019
It's all about the money. Same reason our politicians do the Chamber of Commerce's bidding in terms of keeping the flow of cheap labor across our southern border.

Of course, then you have those real special Vichy Regime stooges who believe the Old Testament should define our foreign policy.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:29 AM 06-28-2019
So PB, where did the Jew touch you?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 08:31 AM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Merde Furieux:
It's all about the money. Same reason our politicians do the Chamber of Commerce's bidding in terms of keeping the flow of cheap labor across our southern border.

Of course, then you have those real special Vichy Regime stooges who believe the Old Testament should define our foreign policy.
Yeah, I was gonna say, there are def some true believers, folks who really do buy into that whole “chosen people” bullshit. It’s increible really.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:40 AM 06-28-2019
I'm not really sure where Israel would have fit in when you have to get 10 responses on a single issue. I agree most candidates have a problematic view of Israel. But it makes sense that most foreign policy issues would center around Iran and China at this stage.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:56 AM 06-28-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Iím concluding that shouting ďanti Semite!Ē is the Pubeís response to the Dems using ďracist!Ē Itís a way to shut down arguments from the other side and make them constantly defend themselves against bullshit so real stuff canít be debated.

Of course, the Pube Party gets 91% of its votes from white and only 1% from Jews so itís weord they didnít ever consider actually standing up for the backbone of their entire existence.
Iím sure it feels like it to you since you naturally hear it so much, but in the big picture, I donít hear the charge of antisemitism all that often.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:59 AM 06-28-2019
Iím sure it feels like it to you since you naturally hear it so much, but in the big picture, I donít hear the charge of antisemitism all that often.
Elon Musk getting flayed by blue checkmarks on Twitter by pointing out the oligopoly that is mass media ownership for antisemitism was an eye opener for me.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:09 AM 06-28-2019
Obviously you didnít read the original post.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up