ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>“First Man”: Finally! A movie glorifying white males
Prison Bitch 10:08 AM 02-11-2019
Indescribable movie. Hard to put into a single message post. It’s remarkable seeing a pro-white male message from Hollyweird. It’s extremely patriotic too. I can’t see the YouTube embed feature since I don’t have an account but here’s the 3-min launch scene of Apollo 11, sending Neil into human history.

https://youtu.be/9LzDdfcNsXo

Did you know polls showed black America opposed the space program? Did you know libshits went down to Canaveral to protest the “injustices” of the NASA budgets? And a month later cried and moaned about it even at Woodstock too?
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:32 PM 06-27-2019
No,I’m agreeing with you. Wakanda already went to the moon. hundreds of years ago.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 02:33 PM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Right? Everyone knows black people can't do math or figure stuff out.

More fantasy land from HollyWeird.
Yep, they’re lucky the likes of Bitch kidnapped their ancestors and enslaved them. They should be thankful they have Bitch around to point out their inadequacies.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:36 PM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Yep, they’re lucky the likes of Bitch kidnapped their ancestors and enslaved them. They should be thankful they have Bitch around to point out their inadequacies.
I highly doubt prison bitch is either Arab, Dutch, Spanish or Portuguese.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 02:41 PM 06-27-2019
Hahahah! The very LAST thing you’d ever see me doing is going into an impoverished Black Country......let alone trying to kidnap them back to my neighborhood.
[Reply]
Detoxing 02:58 PM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Hahahah! The very LAST thing you’d ever see me doing is going into an impoverished Black Country......let alone trying to kidnap them back to my neighborhood.
:-)
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 03:06 PM 06-27-2019
Apparently the Apollo project was roughly $160 billion inflation-adjusted dollars.

That shit would not fly today.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 03:19 PM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Apparently the Apollo project was roughly $160 billion inflation-adjusted dollars.

That shit would not fly today.
Huh??? 14 years avg 12B/yr? That’s peanuts.

The Pentagon will devour 750b in 2020. Apollo is 1/62 (or 1.6%) of that.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:47 PM 06-27-2019
No,I’m agreeing with you. Wakanda already went to the moon. hundreds of years ago.
The ONLY guy who did a moon walk was Michael Jackson! :-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:49 PM 06-27-2019
I see. So you're not understanding what he said.

Yes. They destroyed old technology. Because they're replacing it with new tech.

It's not that they CAN'T reproduce old tech, it's that the old tech doesn't exist anymore because they're spending their $$$ on new tech.

Google SLS.
How many NASA T-shirts do you own?
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:50 PM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
:-)
Is this post for real? It's one of the most absurd things I've ever read. They lost the plans? :-)
YouTube it bro. It's a NASA Astronaut, Don Pettit saying it. Please post it if you can for everyone to enjoy!
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:54 PM 06-27-2019
They never said they lost the technology.
Don Pettit did. YouTube it. Educate yourself for once, this time. (NASA: We destroyed the technology to go back to the moon) on youTube Check out all the other wonderful Don Pettit the Astronaut video's on YouTube as well! You think I'm a nutter? This is a NASA Astronaut saying this!
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 08:45 PM 06-27-2019
NASA announces new DRAGONFLY MISSION!
[Reply]
ThaVirus 09:15 PM 06-27-2019
Thanks. Next time you want to shout at someone about something being “true”, make sure you know it’s true.
Link your research that backs up the neg rep you gave me saying the movie was "all lies actually"
[Reply]
vailpass 09:19 PM 06-27-2019
:-) can’t argue with that
[Reply]
Fish 09:50 PM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Did you forget about the part where NASA claims they can't figure out how to get back to the moon because the lost all of theirs plans on how they did it? :-) The public lost interest? I have heard Bill Nye say that NASA lost/can't find the original recipe for going to the moon. Also some Astronaut from NASA said they would go back to the moon in a nanosecond if they could. "the problem is we don't have the technology to do that anymore, we used to but we destroyed that technology" - Don Pettit NASA Astronaut :-)
You moron. There is no "Recipe" for going to the moon. What this goofball is talking about is the manufacturing infrastructure that was in place to build rockets at the time we went to the moon. There's a reason you left off the rest of the quote, because it completely contradicts your claim. ".....and it's a painful process to build it back again."

Here's the full quote:

"I'd go to the moon in a Nanosecond, but the Problem is that we no longer have that technology to do that anymore, we used to have it, but we destroyed it and it's a painful process to build it back again, but going to Mars should be one of the next series of steps that humans do. The first step should be going back to the Moon for a number of technical reasons and exploration reasons. And then after that Mars, maybe high orbit in Venus atmosphere maybe going to Europa. There's all kinds of targets to go to, places of interest in our solar system. The only limit to human future is in our own imagination."

-Don Pettit

As you can clearly see, his quote is confusing, but in no way is he trying to say it's impossible to return to the moon. He's just saying we'll have to built new tech because we don't currently have a working moon lander or the manufacturing infrastructure to build the same rockets we used in the initial moon landing. You think the moon landing was dependent on some now lost blueprints that can't be reproduced? LOL...
[Reply]
Page 9 of 11
« First < 56789 1011 >
Up