ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Washington DC and The Holy Land>ďFirst ManĒ: Finally! A movie glorifying white males
Prison Bitch 10:08 AM 02-11-2019
Indescribable movie. Hard to put into a single message post. Itís remarkable seeing a pro-white male message from Hollyweird. Itís extremely patriotic too. I canít see the YouTube embed feature since I donít have an account but hereís the 3-min launch scene of Apollo 11, sending Neil into human history.

https://youtu.be/9LzDdfcNsXo

Did you know polls showed black America opposed the space program? Did you know libshits went down to Canaveral to protest the ďinjusticesĒ of the NASA budgets? And a month later cried and moaned about it even at Woodstock too?
[Reply]
Detoxing 11:24 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
Yeah right. NASA can't even go back to the moon let alone mars. You really believe this moon landing BS? All those manned moon landings happened during the Nixon Administration and NONE since. Nixon said - "The American people don't believe anything until they see it on television". Stay tuned.............
And the earth is flat too.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:24 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by NinerDoug:
Oh, my apologies. I thought we were on First Men. I'll be sure to see Apollo 11.

**** face.
Donít see it. Wonít have the requisite dieversity a libshit needs. Remember when the Obummers and Hollyweird tried to steal the Lunar Landing from white males and hand it to dancing, jiving women?
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:29 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Donít see it. Wonít have the requisite dieversity a libshit needs. Remember when the Obummers and Hollyweird tried to steal the Lunar Landing from white males and hand it to dancing, jiving women?
White people don't bother me, Bitch. Every time I look in the mirror, I say, "now there's a handsome white man."

You might be surprised, but some of my best friends are white men. In fact, both of them are. :-)

No self hate going on here.

Now you, on the other hand, "Prison Bitch," have some serious self hate issues going on. Closet homo maybe? Negro ancestor?
[Reply]
Graystoke 11:30 AM 06-25-2019
What the fuck are you even talking about?
Are you talking about Hidden Figures? You know that is a true story right?
Sure it has Hollywood dramatic flourishes but overall based on fact
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:31 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
What the **** are you even talking about?
Doesn't matter. Black woman bad.
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 11:33 AM 06-25-2019
Originally Posted by Graystoke:
What the **** are you even talking about?
Prove it.

I’ve read several researched articles about this bullshit topic. Im betting anything you haven’t. Show me proof of your claim and let’s see what you got. (I suspect: nothing)
[Reply]
NinerDoug 11:35 AM 06-25-2019
Prove it.

Iíve read several researched articles about this bullshit topic on Stormfront. Im betting anything you havenít. Show me proof of your claim and letís see what you got. (I suspect: nothing)
Fixed that for you.
[Reply]
Graystoke 12:00 PM 06-25-2019
Prove it.

Iíve read several researched articles about this bullshit topic. Im betting anything you havenít. Show me proof of your claim and letís see what you got. (I suspect: nothing)
You are correct. I haven't researched it and I really don't care. I actually watched parts of this movie the other night and really didn't care for it. Prior to my comment I did a quick google search, saw Popular Mechanics article, saw that it was based on a true story, skimmed and responded.
You continue to B you.

https://www.popularmechanics.com/spa...men-computers/
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 12:09 PM 06-25-2019
Thanks. Next time you want to shout at someone about something being “true”, make sure you know it’s true.
[Reply]
NinerDoug 12:14 PM 06-25-2019
Thanks. Next time you want to shout at someone about something being ďtrueĒ, make sure you know itís true.
:-)
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:15 AM 06-27-2019
They did 6 trips to the moon. There’s nothing of value there. The public lost interest, Congress cut funding.
Did you forget about the part where NASA claims they can't figure out how to get back to the moon because the lost all of theirs plans on how they did it? :-) The public lost interest? I have heard Bill Nye say that NASA lost/can't find the original recipe for going to the moon. Also some Astronaut from NASA said they would go back to the moon in a nanosecond if they could. "the problem is we don't have the technology to do that anymore, we used to but we destroyed that technology" - Don Pettit NASA Astronaut :-)
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:18 AM 06-27-2019
There’s no way you actually believe that.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:23 AM 06-27-2019
There’s no way you actually believe that.
I would post this video of both of them saying it if i could but I don't know how to. I can only say that I just watched this Don Pettit guy on YouTube saying it and I did watch Bill Nye say it also a few years ago. Video proof
[Reply]
Prison Bitch 09:27 AM 06-27-2019
Bill Nye is a retard. Citing him is an automatic debate loss. I don’t know who your other “astronaut” is but it’s dumb. We can go to the moon tomorrow if we want. The Falcon (Musk) Rocket costs about 60M per launch which is about 1/7th what Saturn did, adj for inflation. Getting to the moon is so easy even the Indians and Israelis are doing it.

$60m is a piss in the wind. Shit, we spent 750B on the military this year. One launch therefore = 1/12,500th of the Pentagon budget.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 09:30 AM 06-27-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
And the earth is flat too.
Globe Clinger! :-)
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up