ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 44
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Michael Avenatti is a Superstar
Lex Luthor 12:16 AM 05-20-2018
Michael Avenatti is Donald Trump's second-worst nightmare.

The honor of being Donald Trump's worst nightmare obviously goes to Robert Mueller, as Mueller is slowly but surely tightening the noose on the Russian Colluder in Chief. But Mueller is running a tight ship. No leaks are coming from Mueller's team, and Mueller himself is very tight-lipped about what he has found.

This is where Michael Avenatti joins the party. He goes on all of the talk shows and exposes Trump and his lackey Giuliani as the fools that they are.

It is unlikely that Avenatti has any information that Mueller does not. But Avenatti is doing something that Mueller cannot. He is fighting (and clearly winning) the battle of public opinion. He is beating trump at his own game: A media barrage where he is always at the center.

When feeble old Giuliani declared that Avenatti is an "ambulance chaser", Avenatti responded with this hilarious and epic takedown:

Rudy Giuliani - the only “ambulance” I have ever chased in my career is the one you are driving right now in a desperate attempt to save this presidency. Any time you would like to compare our legal careers and cases over the last 15 yrs, I would be happy to. #sirens #basta

— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) May 3, 2018

Another awesome tweet from Michael Avenatti, Superstar:

This is getting too easy. What an absolute train wreck this guy is. EVERY time!!! #Embarrassment #TimeForPasture #DazedConfused #Basta

Unfair!’ Rudy Giuliani explodes when CNN’s Cuomo plays clip of him saying presidents must obey subpoenas https://t.co/AszT6ZZx9D via rawstory

— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) May 18, 2018

[Reply]
Shaid 12:43 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Anyone that criticized Trump yet supports Avenetti is either delusional or ignorant.
The opposite is also true. Both are trolls.
[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:47 PM 09-26-2018
Avenatti is the new Johnny Cochran.
[Reply]
Shaid 12:52 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by Shaid:
Just confirms what I've thought from the first time I saw this guy, he uses Trump tactics. It's why Trump fears him so much, he's better at it then Trump because he's smarter. People also apparently think he's a guy who doesn't care about tossing stuff out there in the media so they provide him with info and he happily shares it to keep himself in the limelight. He even teases little bits here and there before releasing it. Sounds very Trump-like. Honestly not a fan of the guy, it is funny to see Trump squirm under his own tactics though. Trump supporters would be hanging from him nuts if he was on the Right. He's a younger, smarter Trump. I hope he disappears the same time as Trump.
My opinion of him hasn't changed.
[Reply]
ChiTown 12:52 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
Avenatti is the new Johnny Cochran.
If the Used Condom don't fit, you MUST acquit!
[Reply]
vailpass 01:02 PM 09-26-2018
Avenatti is making some powerful enemies.
[Reply]
scho63 01:15 PM 09-26-2018
This could be the Jump the Shark moment when a woman, through a slimy scumbag lawyer, alleges a guy was at a party that she thinks there was gang bang sex she never witnessed, attended 10 times even though she claimed she knew early on, never once saw Kavanaugh rape a woman or come out of the "rape room".

This is as dumb as saying you shouldn't be allowed to be a judge because you were drinking in the local bar where a girl was raped, you didn't do it, didn't know but still should be tarnished.

Liberals make pond scum look like a tasty milkshake.
[Reply]
oldandslow 01:23 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I think he's pretty good at giving Trump a dose of his own medicine.
Yep. Trump is now getting the mud he throws back in spades....
[Reply]
Frazod 01:39 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Avenatti is making some powerful enemies.
Sometimes I really do wish Trump would take one particular page from the Clinton playbook.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:49 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Jesus now Lex is praising that piece of human trash? Talk about getting desperate. Wow.
I'll stick to my first post in this thread.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:00 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Sometimes I really do wish Trump would take one particular page from the Clinton playbook.
And apply it...liberally.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:01 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by oldandslow:
Yep. Trump is now getting the mud he throws back in spades....
Racist.
[Reply]
eDave 02:07 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by Lex Luthor:
A perfect time to bump this thread with a tweet from Avenatti that is 100% spot-on.

This is unnecessary.
[Reply]
stumppy 02:20 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
This is unnecessary.
Like I said, giving Trump a dose of his own medicine.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 02:26 PM 09-26-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
This is unnecessary.
Giving every republican senator a reason to call the whole sex charade a scam and vote for Kavanaugh.

Today's liberals are hysterical train wrecks.
[Reply]
Munson 04:37 PM 09-26-2018

Avenatti is a third rate lawyer who is good at making false accusations, like he did on me and like he is now doing on Judge Brett Kavanaugh. He is just looking for attention and doesn’t want people to look at his past record and relationships - a total low-life!

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 26, 2018

[Reply]
Page 9 of 44
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up