ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2315 of 4805
« First < 1315181522152265230523112312231323142315 231623172318231923252365241528153315 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
New World Order 10:07 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Tombstone RJ:
One thing about Jhabvala, she's great at covering the Broncos. She keeps it to football, unlike that chick that reports on KC that everyone here hates. Jhabvala was a critic of the previous coaching staff, pointing out obvious flaws in the Broncos offense when it seemed the coaches were clueless. She doesn't sugar coat things...
This is probably the only bright spot for you out of the Donko's camp.
[Reply]
TEX 05:04 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Beautiful.

They've entered the Herm era now. We still have Peeholi to go!
Elway is working on it. Give him time.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:59 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
I'm kind of hoping that Herm era lasts a good long time. Once we get to Peeholi, it's only four more years of Elfraud's incompetence, and I rather enjoy that incompetence.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:37 AM 07-21-2019
Word is training camp was poorly attended by the Doink fans...it's usually packed.

Have to love that the "Horseface-effect" has finally registered with the fan-base. Looks like they arent buying the Flaccid "in his prime" used car-salesman spiel...

Their head coach publicly called out Lock...saying he isn't a NFL QB. Yikes...tough crowd. He isn't going to get more accurate in the NFL...

Should have kept Keesum then traded for Rosen...at least he was accurate in college. Denver still has a QB void...with no help in sight.
[Reply]
Redbled 12:02 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Word is training camp was poorly attended by the Doink fans...it's usually packed.

Have to love that the "Horseface-effect" has finally registered with the fan-base. Looks like they arent buying the Flaccid "in his prime" used car-salesman spiel...

Their head coach publicly called out Lock...saying he isn't a NFL QB. Yikes...tough crowd. He isn't going to get more accurate in the NFL...

Should have kept Keesum then traded for Rosen...at least he was accurate in college. Denver still has a QB void...with no help in sight.
That’s the best part about them drafting Lock. Buys at least two more years before they can obtain another possible answer.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:41 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Redbled:
That’s the best part about them drafting Lock. Buys at least two more years before they can obtain another possible answer.
I'm 95% certain Lock will never be anything more than a below-average starter...he has no natural touch or instincts. Is what it is..

Thing is...Sanders will most likely never return to pre-achilies form. He's 32 and plays a position reliant on speed and cutting. He's not even ready to practice yet. Harris is gone after this season too..that is 2 of their 3 best players.

So the Doinks have a QB that will most likely never become elite...and will be down a WR1 and a CB1 next year. Bolles looks like he's a bust...so that's a LT need also.

They are going to be down for a good 2-3 years...probably longer.
[Reply]
ptlyon 12:48 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
The only thing Elway is working on is his 10th scotch for the day
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:02 PM 07-21-2019
Horseface could have drafted Mahomes (thy had better ammo to get him). They preferred Bolles. I’m not kidding.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:46 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Horseface could have drafted Mahomes (thy had better ammo to get him). They preferred Bolles. I’m not kidding.
We know for a fact that scouts and GMs were divided on Mahomes.

Saints, Texans, Giants, Cardinals (and obviously Chiefs) could see an absolutely incredible QB. But there were those morons that said, "most I'd be willing to do is a 3rd round pick, and even that's debatable"

We know where Horseface and all his supposed deep knowledge of QBs stood.

Just confirms entirely what we said when they signed Manning. It didn't require any knowledge or insight into the finer points of being a great GM in order to sign Manning. It took a reputation and secret QB handshake he knew from his time as a player. And once he had that, the rest of the pieces fell into place for him with him barely having to dig out a calculator to crunch numbers.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:50 PM 07-21-2019
The Bengals were all like, "John Ross or Pat Mahomes...hmmm...well, this is an easy one..."
[Reply]
New World Order 01:52 PM 07-21-2019
Bears lovin' them some Turdbisky
[Reply]
staylor26 01:53 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We know for a fact that scouts and GMs were divided on Mahomes.

Saints, Texans, Giants, Cardinals (and obviously Chiefs) could see an absolutely incredible QB. But there were those morons that said, "most I'd be willing to do is a 3rd round pick, and even that's debatable"

We know where Horseface and all his supposed deep knowledge of QBs stood.

Just confirms entirely what we said when they signed Manning. It didn't require any knowledge or insight into the finer points of being a great GM in order to sign Manning. It took a reputation and secret QB handshake he knew from his time as a player. And once he had that, the rest of the pieces fell into place for him with him barely having to dig out a calculator to crunch numbers.
It was so obvious, and even a lot of Chiefs fans couldn’t see it.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:57 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:

:-)
Knowmo come back please.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:57 PM 07-21-2019
Honestly, Elway's decision (ultimately, Bolles over Mahomes) almost deserves its own thread. The donx had dogshit at QB. The still have, mostly, dogshit at QB. Why WOULDN'T a team like the donx move up for a Frachise QB, even given that horseface is historically bad at his job? One would think a former QB would value that position a little more.

(Honestly, I think I'd like a separate thread so that donk fan could see it more clearly. How they tolerate a GM like that is insane. )
[Reply]
New World Order 01:58 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Honestly, Elway's decision (ultimately, Bolles over Mahomes) almost deserves its own thread. The donx had dogshit at QB. The still have, mostly, dogshit at QB. Why WOULDN'T a team like the donx move up for a Frachise QB, even given that horseface is historically bad at his job? One would think a former QB would value that position a little more.

(Honestly, I think I'd like a separate thread so that donk fan could see it more clearly. How they tolerate a GM like that is insane. )
They moved up to take Mr. Xbox Paxton Lynch the year before.
[Reply]
Page 2315 of 4805
« First < 1315181522152265230523112312231323142315 231623172318231923252365241528153315 > Last »
Up