ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>DOWNFLORIO
Hammock Parties 09:19 AM 07-19-2019
Wherein Mein Florio reacts to the Tyreek Hill news in his bunker of lies.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:45 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
It’s funny but it doesn’t make sense that the Star and others would leave the room. Them taking the verbal beating seems more fitting.
WRONG! Because there is no other opportunity to single those fucks out. And Pryor has to be OUTSIDE the room for that joke to work.

The people inside the room are clearly his closest PFT advisors.

Leave the memes to the shitlords, peasant.
[Reply]
kevrunner 11:02 PM 07-20-2019
I tried to post a pro Tyreek comment in Florio’s rotoworld article about Chiefs wanting to trade Tyreek. It ended up being deleted and now I’m can’t log into their site. So the best I could do was to give him a 1 star rating on his podcast. It would be nice if he got bombarded with a bunch of 1 star ratings. They love their ratings.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:07 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
I tried to post a pro Tyreek comment in Florio’s rotoworld article about Chiefs wanting to trade Tyreek. It ended up being deleted and now I’m can’t log into their site. So the best I could do was to give him a 1 star rating on his podcast. It would be nice if he got bombarded with a bunch of 1 star ratings. They love their ratings.
Why are you going to fake news sites? Stay out of places where people like Florio fester.

But if you must go there, a 1-star rating is the way to go.
[Reply]
kevrunner 01:08 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Why are you going to fake news sites? Stay out of places where people like Florio fester.

But if you must go there, a 1-star rating is the way to go.
The good thing is you don’t have to listen or download a podcast in order to give it a rating and a comment. I can’t stand that guy at all now.
[Reply]
tx4chiefs 01:50 AM 07-21-2019
Great job, to whomever did it!!

Go CHIEFS!
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:19 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Wherein Mein Florio reacts to the Tyreek Hill news in his bunker of lies.

Some of my book of face friends are loving me right now, others, not so much. It seems to be divided mostly on fanship lines... :-)
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:04 AM 07-21-2019
This video caused so much laughter from me that my wife thought I lost my mind.

Great job.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 09:08 AM 07-21-2019
"Mein Florio"

LOL
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up