Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Media Meltdown/Backpedal Thread***
RunKC 08:42 AM 07-19-2019
He good
We good

Now let’s laugh at the haters
[Reply]
TEX 10:42 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
This is his first NFL incident. **** them right in their eyeballs.

You are exactly correct regarding the "hit". He's doing nothing more than some chests derivative of the flick behind the ears that all kids get.

And yes, that's exactly what it is, no need to speculate further or gather photographic evidence.
Exactly! Comes in many forms. My older cousins and uncle used to get me down on the ground and put their knees on my shoulders to pin me down. And then they would proceed to thump my chest all the time.
My oldest cousin even took it one step further and hung a big old loogy down from his mouth and if I squirmed, it would usuall fall splat down on my forehead. SO ****ING GROSS! Lol!
It all served to toughen me up. When I got older, I got my revenge when I drove his TOTAL POS Plymouth Fury into the reservoir behind his house Dukes of Hazard style! He still gets PISSED to this day when it gets brought up. :-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:58 AM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Exactly! Comes in many forms. My older cousins and uncle used to get me down on the ground and put their knees on my shoulders to pin me down. And then they would proceed to thump my chest all the time.
My oldest cousin even took it one step further and hung a big old loogy down from his mouth and if I squirmed, it would usuall fall splat down on my forehead. SO ****ING GROSS! Lol!
It all served to toughen me up. When I got older, I got my revenge. :-)
My father and mother were both liberal Democrats, though not progressive by today's standards, and I absolutely got the ear thump and the belt to my ass.

Just part of growing up in a normal American household.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 12:44 PM 07-20-2019
Doug Gottlieb on Tyreek.

https://youtu.be/uOOVXdV4uZM
[Reply]
KCChiefsFan88 12:55 PM 07-20-2019
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
Still living rent free in your head.
How is SLUTHO repaying you for continuing to serve as his personal bitch as you defend him in all of the threads he hijacks?

Sexual favors?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:13 PM 07-20-2019
"SLUTHO"

:-)

The only problem with that nickname is that he doesn't actually solve anything, he just shits on everyone else's hypothesis, demanding hermetically sealed proof as if he were some sort of fucking authority at the state investigation commission.

If he were capable of actually writing or creating anything, he would be a critic. And we all know how universally loved those jackasses are, right?
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 09:53 AM 07-21-2019
Well, CBS is up to their usual shenanigans. Between Pete Prisco, Jason LaCan'tforio, and Will (hystronics) Brinson, they're completely shocked and appalled at this decision and can't possibly fathom how based on the KCTV-5 tape that the league didn't both ban Tyreek.

They're predicting the "fan backlash on social media" will force Goddell to change his decision before the start of the year.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:07 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Broncos fans so mad :-)

Adam, I hate to say it, but your chickens are coming home to roost.

We watched your miserable franchise cheat its way to two Super Bowls. Now you get to watch a man you're convinced should be in jail win a couple Super Bowls and along the way trounce your sorry fucking team twice a season until he retires.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:54 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:
Well, CBS is up to their usual shenanigans. Between Pete Prisco, Jason LaCan'tforio, and Will (hystronics) Brinson, they're completely shocked and appalled at this decision and can't possibly fathom how based on the KCTV-5 tape that the league didn't both ban Tyreek.

They're predicting the "fan backlash on social media" will force Goddell to change his decision before the start of the year.
I'm predicting that they will all sit on a shit stick and spin before their scenario ever comes to pass.
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:23 AM 07-21-2019
KC STAR CAN EAT A DICK!!!!!!!!!
[Reply]
Mosbonian 11:41 AM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:

We know Pete is going to whine about this....he is on the local show every Thursday afternoon and I always turn the radio to something else. I will never force myself to listen to him...I would rather listen to NPR drone on with drivel than listen to him.

I was in the car on my way home from picking up a call in order from Cracker Barrel and had to listen to Andrew Fillipponi drone on excessively about how this completely destroys the integrity of the NFL.

He went on to say that the only people who would defend the situation were Chiefs fans and fantasy football people who have Hill on their fantasy football team.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:52 AM 07-21-2019
I for one would like to say that it is absolutely wonderful that Clay and others like him who have dug deeper and investigated for the truth in this matter, both in this recent non-event and in the manufactured event of the past, are getting legitimate airtime on sports radio stations to bring their discoveries to light so that they may be shared across the rest of the sports spectrum with others who may be living under the delusion that the Espinal family are a bunch of angels suffering at the hands of an "evil monster" like Tyreek.

It's no doubt more difficult in this age and harder than a motherfucker to get to the truth, but by God the truth WILL eventually rise to the surface for all to see.

Amen.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:55 AM 07-21-2019
When you see JJ Birden on twitter talking about how teams have close contact with FBI reps and Mecole Hardman saying "people love to talk about what they don't know..." you know the real story is not being told.

Read the tea leaves.

For better or for worse I think Hill wants to forget about all this and score touchdowns for six months, though.

After? You might see something come out.

We got shit to do. Justice can wait.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:39 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
When you see JJ Birden on twitter talking about how teams have close contact with FBI reps and Mecole Hardman saying "people love to talk about what they don't know..." you know the real story is not being told.

Read the tea leaves.

For better or for worse I think Hill wants to forget about all this and score touchdowns for six months, though.

After? You might see something come out.

We got shit to do. Justice can wait.
You, I, and just about anybody else with a functioning brain have no problem whatsoever in taking known information, processing it, and reading with great accuracy the said tea leaves.

Others are simply incapable of using their brain to form an obvious picture and must be held by the hand through every step in the process. Or, nothing is fact unless it has been given an official seal by whatever authorities happen to be in charge of processing the said incidents. These official stamps are nothing more than a bureaucrat confirming what is already known, but some people are just obtuse that way.

In any event, you are correct. the further investigation of this matter should be done privately and out of the eyes of the public, as well as away from a local and national media that have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that they cannot be trusted to handle and present such information.
That Espinal and her family have all but gone underground should tell us that it is highly likely that Tyreek Hill will use any further evidence against them to negotiate his "release" from her, and from any exorbitant obligations that she might wish to lay down on him.

In short, Tyreek Hill and his supporters have won this battle decisively and now it's time to go win a Superbowl.
[Reply]
TEX 03:04 PM 07-21-2019
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
You, I, and just about anybody else with a functioning brain have no problem whatsoever in taking known information, processing it, and reading with great accuracy the said tea leaves.

Others are simply incapable of using their brain to form an obvious picture and must be held by the hand through every step in the process. Or, nothing is fact unless it has been given an official seal by whatever authorities happen to be in charge of processing the said incidents. These official stamps are nothing more than a bureaucrat confirming what is already known, but some people are just obtuse that way.

In any event, you are correct. the further investigation of this matter should be done privately and out of the eyes of the public, as well as away from a local and national media that have proven beyond the shadow of a doubt that they cannot be trusted to handle and present such information.
That Espinal and her family have all but gone underground should tell us that it is highly likely that Tyreek Hill will use any further evidence against them to negotiate his "release" from her, and from any exorbitant obligations that she might wish to lay down on him.

In short, Tyreek Hill and his supporters have won this battle decisively and now it's time to go win a Superbowl.
Link??? :-)
[Reply]
KChiefs1 06:19 AM 07-24-2019
Originally Posted by TEX:
Link??? :-)

Michael Lombardi

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...9-43a9272c74df
[Reply]
Page 9 of 9
« First < 56789
Up