ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 116 of 131
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official 2021-2022 NBA Thread***
Pitt Gorilla 01:55 PM 10-19-2021
Season tips off tonight! LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:01 AM 06-17-2022
:-) clowns on Jaren Jackson, calls him a bum

[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:37 AM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
:-) clowns on Jaren Jackson, calls him a bum

Did Klay even play this postseason? He’s really not the player to be talking shit to anyone. I think most people realize just how useless he really is in terms of “big 3” after this season. I found it hysterical that he thought he should have made the top 75 list. He’s had one big game in his career that’s made him a fortune.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:54 AM 06-17-2022
A team wins an NBA Championship.

And we're talking about Lebron.

Like... sorry, but can we not?
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 11:01 AM 06-17-2022
I hate Lebron but besides shooting 3s, there's nothing Curry is better at. Lebron is a better scorer, passer, rebounder, and defender during his career. He became a star at a MUCH younger age than Curry. He's still a top level player in his late 30's. His durability has been better than Curry's throughout similar ages in their careers.

Social media is too enamored with the moment. I read an article earlier where some reject placed Curry on a Mount Rushmore ahead of Kareem.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:09 AM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Did Klay even play this postseason? He’s really not the player to be talking shit to anyone. I think most people realize just how useless he really is in terms of “big 3” after this season. I found it hysterical that he thought he should have made the top 75 list. He’s had one big game in his career that’s made him a fortune.
Klay can still ball. He worked hard to get back from a bad injury. He's not what he once was but he's still a great shooter. Back in his prime he was a great defender as well. He would frequently guard the opponents best player and allow Curry to spend more of his energy on offense.

As bad as he was this series, he definitely is still a huge part of Warriors and he was with them from the beginning. He has a right to talk trash. Until Grizz win a championship expect Klay and Curry to continue to laugh at their players tweets.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:14 AM 06-17-2022
Put a wrap on it

A year unlike any other.

This was the 2021-2022 NBA Season. pic.twitter.com/NSWJlHNAPV

— Rob Perez (@WorldWideWob) June 17, 2022

[Reply]
Valiant 06-17-2022, 11:24 AM
This message has been deleted by Valiant.
Gary Cooper 12:12 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
The Warriors best players are trash talking showboats. Very little class between those three. I would love to see someone take a swing at any of them. And Jaren Jackson is not a bum. He was first team all NBA defense.
[Reply]
dirk digler 12:30 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Klay can still ball. He worked hard to get back from a bad injury. He's not what he once was but he's still a great shooter. Back in his prime he was a great defender as well. He would frequently guard the opponents best player and allow Curry to spend more of his energy on offense.

As bad as he was this series, he definitely is still a huge part of Warriors and he was with them from the beginning. He has a right to talk trash. Until Grizz win a championship expect Klay and Curry to continue to laugh at their players tweets.
Yup and dude came back in March from those 2 devastating injuries. Now he has a full offseason where is healthy and won't have to rehab. I expect him to return to old Klay next season.

He has every right to respond and the Grizz-GSW series is going to be real good for the next few seasons with all the petty stuff going back and forth.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:37 PM 06-17-2022
Let Klay talk his shit. He was carried to this title by Curry and Wiggins but he's still accomplished a hell of a lot more than Jaren Jackson.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:38 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
lulz

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...-lebron-james/

Originally Posted by :
Forget The Next LeBron, Andrew Wiggins May Not Be The Next James Posey

[Reply]
dirk digler 12:58 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Let Klay talk his shit. He was carried to this title by Curry and Wiggins but he's still accomplished a hell of a lot more than Jaren Jackson.
He knows it to as he talked about it last night. his comments about JJ go farther then the clip I posted.

Originally Posted by :
“There is this one player on the Grizzlies who tweeted ‘strength in numbers’ after they beat us in the regular season and it pissed me off so much,” Thompson said, calling back to Jaren Jackson Jr.’s mini slighting of the Warriors’ long-time slogan. “I can’t wait to retweet that thing. Frigging bum. I had to watch that, like this frigging … OK, OK. Sorry. Bad memory just popped up. Going to mock us? Like, you ain’t ever been there before, bro. We been there. We know what it takes. Hold that. Twitter fingers, can you believe it?

Klay is a national treasure.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:11 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
And yet LeBron still OWNS him H2H when he's not crying to Durant to save him. His legacy may never live that down.
false
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 03:41 PM 06-17-2022
Meh, the real question is where does Kerr rank? The four titles as a Warriors' coach are nice (as are the 5 as a player), but it's the player development that stands out to me. I'm not even sure the Warriors are the GREATEST drafters of the 2010s (they very well could be), but they are up there when it comes to player development. They get guys and the guys get better and better and better. Their staff has had a TON of turnover, due to their success, with Kerr representing an incredible constant.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:43 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
I think the Warriors team would have gotten one against one of those Bulls teams.
Most modern teams would destroy those Bulls under the current rules and barrage of 3 pointers strategy. Of course once Jordans bulls would have adjusted they would have been world beaters again but they would need more 3 point shooting.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 04:29 PM 06-17-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Meh, the real question is where does Kerr rank? The four titles as a Warriors' coach are nice (as are the 5 as a player), but it's the player development that stands out to me. I'm not even sure the Warriors are the GREATEST drafters of the 2010s (they very well could be), but they are up there when it comes to player development. They get guys and the guys get better and better and better. Their staff has had a TON of turnover, due to their success, with Kerr representing an incredible constant.
Don't they have like a .900 win percentage when he's in the hospital?
[Reply]
Page 116 of 131
« First < 1666106112113114115116 117118119120126 > Last »
Up