ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 24 of 35
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Online flirting
Clint in Wichita 11:07 AM 01-23-2006
Is online flirting, when you know your S.O. disapproves, OK because you "are only flirting online and not in the real world"?

My opinion (surprise, surprise) is that it's not OK, period. It's said to be OK because it's not face-to-face, and online it's just fun and games.

I call bullsh!t. People meet online friends in person all the time. They even meet their future spouses online. The "it's only online" argument is bogus.

I would also imagine that many of those who feel it's OK would be less than eager to have their own S.O.s discover their activity.

Thoughts?
[Reply]
Katipan 11:13 AM 01-24-2006
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
leave mine be, I'm not a sword fighter.

...that and the whole I wan HALF Eddie!! loyal spouse thing.
I keep my flirting on a slow simmer with you out of respect for that sickeningly sweet love you have for her.

I don't show you my box out of respect for... well i can't remember his name right now, but I'll get back to you.

Donger gets everything.

Frazod is getting a nipple twist.
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 11:14 AM 01-24-2006
Originally Posted by Clint in Wichita:
Here's a crazy concept...try to stay with me here:

Maybe because...I love my wife! There! I said it!

If I was an outcast before, I can imagine how weird I must seem after an outlandish statement like that!
Or perhaps you need someone around to make feel as miserable as you? It was a friend, I really don’t give a fly **** whether you believe it or not, everyone but you needs friends. One can not live a lonely life with just one other person in it. Get over it, move on, or get the **** out.
[Reply]
NewChief 11:14 AM 01-24-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
You love your wife, but have issues with her being flirtatious on a BB.

So, you start a thread on a BB about being irritated with your wife's being flirtatious on a BB.

Sorry, but you two are either full-of-sh*t and are just doing this for some sort of perverse fun, or you two have some issues that perhaps would be better dealt with offline.
I don't think he's as annoyed by his wife as he is by all the Planet horndogs who go out of their way to Rep or cyberchivalry anyone that they suspect of being female when most of them would shit if their wives knew they were behaving thusly.
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 11:14 AM 01-24-2006
Originally Posted by Donger:
You love your wife, but have issues with her being flirtatious on a BB.

So, you start a thread on a BB about being irritated with your wife's being flirtatious on a BB.

Sorry, but you two are either full-of-sh*t and are just doing this for some sort of perverse fun, or you two have some issues that perhaps would be better dealt with offline.

I know this thread has many replies, but at some point I did post that I wasn't referring to anything that has ever been posted on Chiefsplanet.
[Reply]
Donger 11:15 AM 01-24-2006
Originally Posted by Mer:
Donger gets everything.
Peh. Can I sell it on eBay?
[Reply]
stumppy 11:16 AM 01-24-2006

I'm gonna have to go with ' Whipped ' on this one.

That is unlesss you change your rep messages after you sneak your balls out her purse.

:-)
[Reply]
Donger 11:16 AM 01-24-2006
I know this thread has many replies, but at some point I did post that I wasn't referring to anything that has ever been posted on Chiefsplanet.
Some other BB then?
[Reply]
Katipan 11:16 AM 01-24-2006
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Heh.... kinda paid a price for it, though. Not that I didn't see that coming. Chicks are pretty predictable, really.
darling, is that a challenge?
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 11:17 AM 01-24-2006
Originally Posted by Endelt260:
my sweet,sweet baby

by baby is so wonderful

smooooooch
tough guy endelt is a possy!

[Reply]
Katipan 11:18 AM 01-24-2006
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I'm gonna have to go with ' Whipped ' on this one.

That is unlesss you change your rep messages after you sneak your balls out her purse.

:-)
Wasn't your girl at the bar with another man/men?

XOXO
[Reply]
Clint in Wichita 11:19 AM 01-24-2006
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty:
Or perhaps you need someone around to make feel as miserable as you? It was a friend, I really don’t give a fly **** whether you believe it or not, everyone but you needs friends. One can not live a lonely life with just one other person in it. Get over it, move on, or get the **** out.

Just friends? Would his wife agree?
[Reply]
stumppy 11:20 AM 01-24-2006

XOXO

I'd already taken the trash out before that happened.:-):-)
[Reply]
Mr. Laz 11:21 AM 01-24-2006

XOXO
on 'no she didn'

you gonna take that chit from her, stump?!?
[Reply]
RedNFeisty 11:22 AM 01-24-2006
Just friends? Would his wife agree?
I don't know, why don't you ask her. You are getting so good at airing dirty laundry.
[Reply]
Katipan 11:22 AM 01-24-2006
I had a guy that liked to control every aspect of my life. Down to who i talked to or associated with. All he wanted was the perfect little hostess for his friends. The idea that I would need something else fulfilling in my life was alien to him.

That didn't work out too well for him.
[Reply]
Page 24 of 35
« First < 142021222324 2526272834 > Last »
Up