ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Slayer isn't being abused enough.
ENDelt260 05:25 PM 04-03-2004
[Reply]
Phobia 11:45 PM 04-03-2004
I pick on Slayer to boost my paltry self esteem.
[Reply]
MadProphetMargin 12:24 AM 04-04-2004
Originally Posted by ENDelt260:
Dr Nick and Bearcat have rights to his avy and signature until November. But, right now all that's in the sig is a want ad for obnoxious items, and the avy looks suspiciously like something Slayer himself would pick (what happened to the pink triangle and rainbow?)

This is clearly unacceptable. So, I'm making a call to all the Planeteers. Let's give Slayer something to be ashamed of. By the end of the day I want Slayer's avy & sig to be so atrocious, that he doesn't even want to post for fear of people seeing it.

C'mon people, I know together we can do it.
Noob question: Why do you guys abuse Slayer?
[Reply]
stumppy 12:28 AM 04-04-2004
I'll try and photoshop him into fitting picture later on. I just need to find that pic of him and all 32 of those hideous things he calls teeth. I'm sure he'l fit nicely into any number of ballerina outfits.:-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:30 AM 04-04-2004
Originally Posted by MadProphetMargin:

He's the youngest and weakest among us. It's like a big chicken coop in here.
[Reply]
Ebolapox 12:32 AM 04-04-2004
Originally Posted by MadProphetMargin:
no major reason, gocheese

-EBOLA-
[Reply]
stumppy 12:34 AM 04-04-2004
Originally Posted by EBOLA:
no major reason, gocheese

-EBOLA-
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
grandllama 01:59 AM 04-04-2004
Originally Posted by stumppy:
I'll try and photoshop him into fitting picture later on. I just need to find that pic of him and all 32 of those hideous things he calls teeth. I'm sure he'l fit nicely into any number of ballerina outfits.:-)
You mean this one?
Attached: 1awork.jpg (9.0 KB) 
[Reply]
grandllama 01:59 AM 04-04-2004
or this one?
Attached: 00slayer.jpg (26.3 KB) 
[Reply]
grandllama 02:01 AM 04-04-2004
or maybe this one?
Attached: christinadiablo.jpg (32.1 KB) 
[Reply]
grandllama 02:04 AM 04-04-2004
or then again, it could be this one....
Attached: savingsslayersprivates.jpg (15.5 KB) 
[Reply]
grandllama 02:05 AM 04-04-2004
but I bet its this one...
Attached: slayer_cheer.jpg (16.4 KB) 
[Reply]
grandllama 02:06 AM 04-04-2004
but you know, its probably this one...
Attached: slayerersba.jpg (26.2 KB) 
[Reply]
grandllama 02:09 AM 04-04-2004
but this is the one your probably talking about... isn't it?
Attached: slayerfly.jpg (20.8 KB) 
[Reply]
grandllama 02:11 AM 04-04-2004
but then again, this is probably the one...
Attached: slayerplayboy.jpg (28.9 KB) 
[Reply]
grandllama 02:12 AM 04-04-2004
but its probably this one...
Attached: slaynurse.jpg (23.8 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 2 of 7
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up