ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 10 of 50
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Hall of Classics>**Run It Back get a personalized drawing from me**
Rasputin 07:30 PM 01-05-2021
Hello there Chiefs Planet. If you are excited about the playoffs and Run it Back campaign as I am , well I'm going do some drawings upon request or randomly pick a user and post a picture of what I think they look like. I'm doing this mostly for fun and see how they turn out I'll be happy to mail out the pictures just if you like it send me a PM with your address and I'll be happy to send them in the mail I just ask offer these great MODs beer money and Austin Chief by donating to Chiefs Planet. Anything helps the server :-) I've had several request so I thought I'd use this as a platform share my drawings to the Chiefs Planet community. I hope you all enjoy them I'll take request of anything but be patient as I work a lot of hours and I do most of my drawings at work when not dealing with chaos on the unit :-)

Give me ideas of what to draw is very helpful I may post some drawings I've done before.

Let's have some fun

Disclaimer: I'm not guaranteeing anything but the originals look a lot better than the pictures I post.

Can either give address by PM or easier just in rep box but if you want it quicker PM Bob Dole

Edit note:
Not accepting anymore request at this point from post #503. For those still waiting thank you for being patient I'll keep doing them after we win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Peter Gibbons 04:57 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by el borracho:
Fun fact: I have actually pissed next to the Hulk (Lou Ferrigno).
That is a fun fact. Tell us more. Was this random chance, a planned encounter due to stalking, part of a “make a wish”, something else? More details please. And, of course, did you sneak a peek?
[Reply]
HayWire 05:05 PM 01-07-2021
Fun fact 2. I pissed with dbowe and herm once.

I got tickets to the draft party when he was drafted. Went to the pisser and they walked in behind me. I was going to ask for his autograph but he was busy.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 05:05 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
I can't wait for CasselGotPeedOn!
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Oh FUCK YEAH!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:11 PM 01-07-2021
:-) pretty soon everyone is going to have a Rasputin avatar.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 05:32 PM 01-07-2021
I have a picture standing next to Ferrigno but we weren't pissing together...thank god...:-)
[Reply]
Coach 06:05 PM 01-07-2021
Well hell, go for it for me, if you got time, Raus.
[Reply]
loochy 06:50 PM 01-07-2021
<-----Avatared it
[Reply]
stevieray 06:52 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
<-----Avatared it
<--------
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 06:57 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Picture him flying through the air making this sound constantly.

https://youtu.be/UVSvTOWnuGk
[Reply]
HayWire 07:02 PM 01-07-2021
I think Raputin is becoming a legend
[Reply]
srvy 07:11 PM 01-07-2021
I only have one pet peeve. He needs to be signing them Rasputin.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:12 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by HayWire:
I think Raputin is becoming a legend
Richly deserved, he's always shown a big wide open heart... a good man, that one
[Reply]
HayWire 07:24 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Richly deserved, he's always shown a big wide open heart... a good man, that one
Agree wholeheartedly.

I really did laugh when I got my package today.

One of the best in the history of the planet.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:25 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by loochy:
<-----Avatared it
Notice the Adam's apple? Yeah I laughed
[Reply]
el borracho 07:47 PM 01-07-2021
Originally Posted by Peter Gibbons:
That is a fun fact. Tell us more. Was this random chance, a planned encounter due to stalking, part of a “make a wish”, something else? More details please. And, of course, did you sneak a peek?
I went to a Comic Con here in Albuquerque a few years back. At some point I had to pee. The restroom had two urinals, one of which was occupied by a very large person. Definitely did not peek. Didn't realize it was the Hulk until we were both washing our hands at the sinks. I followed strict men's room policy by not speaking.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 50
« First < 678910 1112131420 > Last »
Up