ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Hall of Classics>Kphobia,The Ladies Man ?
ROYC75 04:53 PM 12-11-2001
With a ppputter like this,every woman should be aware !
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:09 PM 12-13-2001
Originally Posted by :
BTW, I "came to be" through the wonders of modern chemistry: it took several scientists years to come up with a person who could eat as much as he wants without gaining a pound, someone with marvelous good looks, well-hung and an intellect unlike any seen before.

Yeah, we all know about me, I was wondering about you. :-)
[Reply]
Mr. Christopher 02:10 PM 12-13-2001
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by raiderhader
I guess I don't remember that time. Anyway, I was just curious as it seemed to pop up out of nowhere, for no apparant reason.
Oh, there's always a reason, Steel Skull.

:-)
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:13 PM 12-13-2001
This is true IA. The reason just wasn't apparant to me. Not that it really matters.
[Reply]
Mr. Christopher 02:17 PM 12-13-2001
Originally Posted by :
This is true IA. The reason just wasn't apparant to me. Not that it really matters.
The reason, apparently, is that you are a glutton for punishment as the BB whipping boy. I don't know how you got that prestigious honor, but you are stuck with it for the time being until someone else comes along just begging to take the "whipping boy" niche.
[Reply]
pink 11:17 AM 12-14-2001
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by ROYC75
Pink got mad and shoved it up his a$$,tried to push it out the other side...I think she did it!:-)
pink would just run his a$$ over with her SUV. the other requires too much precision. thanks for playin'. :-)
[Reply]
pink 11:21 AM 12-14-2001
Originally Posted by :
Anyway, I was just curious as it seemed to pop up out of nowhere, for no apparant reason.
pink is also curious about this statement? :confused:
[Reply]
ROYC75 11:28 AM 12-14-2001
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by pink

pink would just run his a$$ over with her SUV. the other requires too much precision. thanks for playin'. :-)

Glad to help......He is always say'n he can handle you easily...just wanted to give ya some help !:-)
[Reply]
Phobia 11:31 AM 12-14-2001
Roy, I was saying that she can and does handle me. She has great hands.
[Reply]
California Injun 11:35 AM 12-14-2001
With each 37 Forever picture that gets posted and abused, I'm quite thankful I slept in that fateful Saturday morning.

This allows me to confidently boast about my 5 handicap and 280 yard drives down the middle of the fairway...:-)
[Reply]
pink 11:44 AM 12-14-2001
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by KPhobia
She has great hands.
on the field, she has great hands ... :-)
[Reply]
Chief Henry 12:00 PM 12-14-2001
KP,

Black socks with black shoes and shorts......GQ type stuff!!!

You guys looked like you had a GREAT time. Wish I could have made it. Did they serve anything other than Miller Light???
[Reply]
Phobia 12:06 PM 12-14-2001
Well, I dunno 'bout GQ, Henry but it ain't pink. :-)

Doesn't look like that guy ever ran half way 'round a track in 22 seconds, does it?

Of course they had other beverages, but I wasn't pleased with the selection. They had nothing except piss water. I think we'll be investigating having it at other courses next year.....
[Reply]
Chief Henry 12:10 PM 12-14-2001
How about the golf scores ??? Who's got game?
[Reply]
Logical 12:11 PM 12-14-2001
Originally Posted by :
Originally posted by KPhobia
Well, I dunno 'bout GQ, Henry but it ain't pink. :-)

Doesn't look like that guy ever ran half way 'round a track in 22 seconds, does it?

Of course they had other beverages, but I wasn't pleased with the selection. They had nothing except piss water. I think we'll be investigating having it at other courses next year.....

My guess would be that track you ran 1/2 way around would have been a 220 meter track, Phil. :-)
[Reply]
ROYC75 12:14 PM 12-14-2001
Henry......we played a scramble...over all we did have a few challenges and I was able to evaluate some of there skills.....Some where good players....as far as the best...I couldn't say...maybe Phil or myself...I feel both of us are comparable.

The 4 man score was a tie by 2 groups...-3 or 4 under.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 6
< 1234 56 >
Up