Good gosh, Amnorix.

Your and idiot.

But we like you anyway. :-)
[Reply]
stevieray 07:13 AM 03-18-2009
:-)
[Reply]
Skip Towne 07:13 AM 03-18-2009
Don't expect the thread to die anytime soon. This type of thread lingers on and on. Your only hope is to get a mod to delete it. Try Bob Dole. He's easy.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:15 AM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Don't expect the thread to die anytime soon. This type of thread lingers on and on. Your only hope is to get a mod to delete it. Try Bob Dole. He's easy.
Nah. Just as I don't expect Mods to mess with me, neither do I expect them to save me from well-deserved ridicule.

I live or die on my own. Currently that would be dying...

:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:14 AM 03-18-2009
BUMP!
[Reply]
Katipan 07:14 AM 03-18-2009
Here's another great Amnorix thread

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=173498
[Reply]
Bugeater 07:14 AM 03-18-2009
Can we get a sticky on this?
[Reply]
Skip Towne 07:18 AM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Can we get a sticky on this?
I see you are being helpful as usual.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:15 AM 03-18-2009
Can we have a mod please sticky this ???

Edit::::OOPS! I reposted!
[Reply]
Mecca 07:16 AM 03-18-2009
Amnorix gave me my first rep ever when I joined the board so he's not a bad guy.
[Reply]
DaFace 07:18 AM 03-18-2009
Heh...isn't this a pretty petty thing to get all worked up about, even if it were real? Though it isn't done as much any more, mod abuse is one of the rituals of this place.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:21 AM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by DaFace:
Heh...isn't this a pretty petty thing to get all worked up about, even if it were real? Though it isn't done as much any more, mod abuse is one of the rituals of this place.
:-) Everyone has their pet peeves. In six years I've never had a mod mess with me in any way, and I can't remember the last time I asked one for anything. I couldn't even name any, htough someone earlier mentioned Bob Dole and now that it's mentioned I remember him being a mod waaay back when. And AustinChief of course is God. Don't know any others. I never pay any attention to that stuff.

I don't change my username, it's never been changed on me, etc. etc.

To each their own. The Mods can do what they want, and I obey the rules of the forum and do what I want within those rules. Pretty simple I think.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 07:23 AM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by Amnorix:
:-) Everyone has their pet peeves. In six years I've never had a mod mess with me in any way, and I can't remember the last time I asked one for anything. I couldn't even name any, htough someone earlier mentioned Bob Dole and now that it's mentioned I remember him being a mod waaay back when. And AustinChief of course is God. Don't know any others. I never pay any attention to that stuff.

To each their own. The Mods can do what they want, and I obey the rules of the forum and do what I want within those rules. Pretty simple I think.

I take this as a request for a username change.

Daface, make it happen.
[Reply]
Amnorix 07:24 AM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
I take this as a request for a username change.

Daface, make it happen.
:-) I think we've just had a discussion of the consequences of that.

and I guess I was actually responding to a Mod. Classic...
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 07:24 AM 03-18-2009
Originally Posted by Amnorix:

I think the only time a mod messed with me was when I hit 10K posts... I got all excited about hitting 10K, and I think Bob Dole (I can't really remember) bumped me back 100 posts.

That was funny.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up