ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 48 of 50
« First < 384445464748 4950 >
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
shyguyms 01:21 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by :
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
[Reply]
ChiTown 10:28 PM 08-27-2009
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

I'm pretty sure this is where "Uncle Diddles" pulls out the "his lawyer throwing a lawsuit flamesteak up your assess".
:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
teedubya 09:56 PM 09-12-2009
wow, I remember shyguyms... but I had NEVER read this.

I wonder what shyguyms / dt58hof goes by now...

maybe we can out him for the 3rd time??
[Reply]
LOLATKC 11:42 PM 09-20-2009
I agree.
[Reply]
Pink Paradise 2010 11:55 AM 11-01-2009
no, its not!!!! unless that friend is a dumb ass
[Reply]
beach tribe 02:16 PM 11-18-2009
Originally Posted by LOLATKC:
I agree.
This is Shyguyms right here.

Betcha.
[Reply]
qtipmotha 12:24 PM 11-20-2009
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs:

He's on rivals now on the West Virginia Preps board as well as the western Maryland preps.

he's going by bigdawgrefwmd or hsfootballnetwork.

He showed up shortly after his outing here and had been an annoying prick championing his love for Notre Dame on a highschool sports board.

The idiot had a dispute with a friend of mine in the past week on there and decided to make public my friends personal info (name, workplace, family, home address, pictures, etc). He seems to be convinced that my friend made some hateful remarks about Marty's dad passing away a few weeks ago (probably out of shame). I decided to return the favor using nothing more than google with a little intuition, and was surprised to find out that Marty is a registered violent sex offender. Talk about back firing.

Anyhow he's claiming that he's going to post my info next, that I broke the law by outing him, and that he's going to sue me in civil court (my girlfriend who got her JD in 06 begs to differ lol). Unfortunately the mods at the WVPreps board and Western MD preps boards don't see anything wrong with a known sexual predator being in contact with the youths that frequent their sites.

Thought you guys might like to know how he's doing.
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 12:53 PM 12-18-2009
Hey Boss, if you're bored, read one of the most epic threads in the history of Chiefsplanet. For another lesson, do a search on Midnight Vulture. Enjoy!
[Reply]
shyguyms 08:05 PM 01-07-2010
Originally Posted by Ari Chi3fs:

Call me out like 3rd grader,lol
I care what a homo with a Jared Allen Avatar thinks of me
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:46 PM 01-08-2010
Holy shit.....Chester the Molester is back.
[Reply]
shyguyms 03:20 PM 01-08-2010
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Holy shit.....Chester the Molester is back.
Hide your woman, she might like the big stick I carry in my pants!!
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 03:33 PM 01-08-2010
Originally Posted by shyguyms:
Hide your woman 11 year old daughter, she might like the big stick I carry in my pants!!
[Reply]
Gonzo 04:43 PM 01-08-2010
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
shyguyms 11:55 PM 01-08-2010
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
actually she was 16 and still 9 years later loves my stick
[Reply]
Gonzo 03:21 PM 01-15-2010
Originally Posted by shyguyms:
actually she was 16 and still 9 years later loves my stick
I'm sure she does, at least that's what she tells you so you won't molest her siblings too.
[Reply]
shyguyms 07:22 PM 01-24-2010
Gonzo don't get all mad because you only have 3"
Go play in a corn field Redneck just like I played in your moms field, that f9ck9in8 dirty wh90re
[Reply]
Page 48 of 50
« First < 384445464748 4950 >
Up