ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 46 of 50
« First < 364243444546 47484950 >
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
shyguyms 01:21 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by :
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 01:52 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by damaticous:
You know....I've read through all the post and I've been through a lot of searches. I started thinking......

Do I make his life hell by searching further than others...and post it?
Do I make his life hell by digging up info on him...and keeping it to myself to make his life hell?
Do I feel sorry for him for being fucked up as he is?
Is the reason he's fucked up his fault? Did something happen to him so bad to fuck him up that bad?
Do I feel sorry for him, or....What?

If he lived close to me, and I had the ambition to dig up info on him....I don't know.

But all in all....

It's a Caturday and I'm just going to leave this one alone.

My honest opinion though. Karma. If he hasn't already, I'm sure he'll get his. I'm going to believe in Karma this time.
I love Caturday, it's purrrrrfect! :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 02:19 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan:
I love Caturday, it's purrrrrfect! :-)
maybe he gets laid on saturday.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 02:21 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
maybe he gets laid on saturday.
[Reply]
Johnny Vegas 02:27 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan:
rep for avatar!
[Reply]
Mr. Flopnuts 02:31 PM 01-17-2009
You know why hand jobs are better from 11 year olds? Cause it makes your dick look bigger. /shyguyms
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 02:32 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
You know why hand jobs are better from 11 year olds? Cause it makes your dick look bigger. /shyguyms
[Reply]
KCFalcon59 02:57 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts:
Oh no you didn't!!!! :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
DenverChief 02:58 PM 01-17-2009
well there went my opportunity at a HOC thread :-)

I dunno WTF happened but I gotta read this :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:16 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
oh fuck you played peewee ball, officiated peewee ball, coached peewee ball, seems like you were stuck in a peewee league, maybe you likey the peewee
funny how right i was without even knowing
[Reply]
DenverChief 03:32 PM 01-17-2009
You know it has been my experience in law enforcement that sex offenders are just a misunderstood class of people and that we really need to change our attitudes on sex because ya know there is nothing really wrong as long as the child consents to said sexual activity......

YEAH RIGHT!

[Reply]
blueballs 03:51 PM 01-17-2009
I found the UP Baby punching thread funny
and thought the ones pissed were overreacting
the worm has turned -molesting children is sicking
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:57 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
You know it has been my experience in law enforcement that sex offenders are just a misunderstood class of people and that we really need to change our attitudes on sex because ya know there is nothing really wrong as long as the child consents to said sexual activity......

YEAH RIGHT!

shew you almost got me
[Reply]
Thig Lyfe 04:28 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
Do I think a creepy, child molesting f@ckhead, who is making videos of underage girls
To be fair, he didn't make that Miley Cyrus video. He merely added it to his favorites.

Still creepy as fuck.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:36 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by DenverChief:
well there went my opportunity at a HOC thread :-)

I dunno WTF happened but I gotta read this :-)
No worries. It's already earned a spot in the HOC.
[Reply]
alanm 04:38 PM 01-17-2009
Originally Posted by DrRyan:
What a piece of work. I briefly got into it with him early in the thread and then let it go. As I am reading it today it looks like the wheels really came off the DT58HOF train.
Just another classic beatdown from the Planet.
This place can be brutal by bringing down the collective on your head.
DT58HOF called down the thunder. He only has himself to blame. :-)
[Reply]
Page 46 of 50
« First < 364243444546 47484950 >
Up