ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 50
1 234511 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
shyguyms 01:21 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by :
Part 1 of this adventure begins here. Shortly after this thread, this user reappeared under a username, but managed to stay under the radar. Until this happened.
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

:-)
[Reply]
seclark 01:23 PM 04-04-2008
"Is Love worth losing your best friend?"

yes.
sec
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 01:25 PM 04-04-2008
I married my best friend in a similar situation.

She was dating a friend of mine. We hung out alot. Her and I became closer than he and I. She and I both started having feelings for each other as she and the current boyfriend grew apart. One night we kissed. Was amazing but she was scared to part ways with him. It was hell for me for a few weeks but finally I forced her to decide. She picked me and the rest is history.
[Reply]
The Franchise 01:25 PM 04-04-2008
huh?
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:26 PM 04-04-2008
beer me?
[Reply]
Iowanian 01:27 PM 04-04-2008
I prefer the 4 barrel carberator on the Hemi in the 1970 Charger.

Edit for posterity, here is the original thread starter.

[/quote=shyguyms]
I fell in love with my best friend or did i become best friends with the one i loved? hell even im confused.

for almost 6 years i spent all my time with my best friend ,alot of good and bad times that i would not take back for anything in this world but im not sure she feels the same way about it as me and that is killing me inside.

Should i feel the way i do about her now? I mean i will always love her and be grateful for meeting her, but i am so thrilled that she has found someone to love her the way her and her son needs to be loved. I finally came to the conclusion that i could not give her what she needed in life. The other day i seen her and her lil guy with her new man and seeing them i was thinking they all deserve that , they all deserve to be happy and at that moment i knew i had to move on with my life. i was so happy for them all that i cried a happy cry i just hope that someday we can all be friends and take the good out of that past 6 years and i will never forget all that she has done for me and my family.

There is still one thing killing me is that i can't talk to my best friend at a time like this when im dying inside and have noone to talk to.

I miss that in my life and i hope that someday she will feel the same way about me and be my friend , i cannot keep goiong on like this
I NEED MY BEST FRIEND BACK

A Picture of our trip from Maryland to Kansas City X-mas 2004

[/quote]
[Reply]
shyguyms 01:29 PM 04-04-2008
yeah i see what your saying but from the picture we had to be happy sometime in the whiole thing right?
All i want is my best friend back!!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 01:29 PM 04-04-2008
Sounds like you had a chance to make your move a long time ago and didn't. She sought other options.
[Reply]
Delano 01:29 PM 04-04-2008
Amazing editing in that video. Bravo.
[Reply]
stlchiefs 01:30 PM 04-04-2008
Good luck with the relationship man. You guys must've been close to make a trip from Maryland to Missouri in a little buggie helmet like that though. Man what a bitch of a ride that must've been.
[Reply]
SBK 01:31 PM 04-04-2008
Some folks just sit on the pot, when they should be dropping a huge dooker. You sat on the pot too long my friend....
[Reply]
bogey 01:31 PM 04-04-2008
Was she really your BEST friend?
[Reply]
Bugeater 01:31 PM 04-04-2008
Dudes shouldn't have girls as friends.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 01:32 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by GOATSE:
Sounds like you had a chance to make your move a long time ago and didn't. She sought other options.

You should start your own sight. loveadvicefromvirgins.com
[Reply]
Delano 01:32 PM 04-04-2008
Yeah, I bet the sex would have been outstanding. You missed out.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 50
1 234511 > Last »
Up