KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
morphius 12:26 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
I don't see where anyone here has attacked a vet. I do see here where there are a number of people making fun of a guy that has blown a gsket over his favorite coach losing. (again)
I know, just trying to get the door open to his brain somehow. Common sense was not winning out.
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:26 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Yawn, I'd rather have ninnys like you do it for me. I'll stay warm and eat at nice resturants while you "save us". You may think you have cajones but I have brains. As they said in Full Metal Jacket - "Better you die than me"

Dave
Now you're just being a dick.
[Reply]
|Zach| 12:26 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by stevieray:
This team is killing me.
[Reply]
Nzoner 12:27 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
Stevie is that a pic of you after the fall at Arrowhead? :-)
I just hope it's not a pic of him when the Chiefs finally win another Super Bowl.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:27 AM 01-09-2005
Did someone say "pie"?
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:28 AM 01-09-2005
I think Patton once said, "Real heroes don't die for their country. They do market research for recruiting ads so that other people can do it."
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:28 AM 01-09-2005
I hate it that *this*, turned into This.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:28 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Did someone say "pie"?
Sorry. Combat veterans only.
[Reply]
KCJohnny 12:28 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Yawn, I'd rather have ninnys like you do it for me. I'll stay warm and eat at nice restaurants while you "save us". You may think you have cajones but I have brains. As they said in Full Metal Jacket - "Better you die than me"

Dave
Pussy
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:29 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I think Patton once said, "Real heroes don't die for their country. They do market research for recruiting ads so that other people can do it."

Well, um, uh, I guess that is sorta close to what he said.

[Reply]
Garcia Bronco 12:29 AM 01-09-2005

And Division 1 saftey's.
[Reply]
siberian khatru 12:29 AM 01-09-2005
Let me go play a round of "Medal of Honor" on the PS2. I'll be right back.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:30 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco:
And Division 1 saftey's.

They can just spear their own.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:30 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:

Do you have any whipped topping?

I swear, sometimes I wonder if you're really a combat veteran.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 12:30 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by KCJohnny:
YOU???? a MAN of GOD??? How dare you??? I acted as a representative of Christ in a Muslim Land under the tyrranny of terrorists and you mock me? You must give account of this to Jesus, and may he be gracious to you. You are gravely mistaken. The days when I sacrificed sleep to support ministry on the battlefield are more tha you will EVER know. What a cheap shot. :-)
Johnny.....

Like Iowanian, I wil be the first in line to shake the hand of anyone who has put their life on the line serving our country...I have looked into the eyes of many soldiers training to serve our country and those that have returned as a Civilian Volunteer in Lay services....and I congratulate all of you for a deed done.

But for you to type the above statement demeans the very purpose that you serve in time of war. Having known a few chaplains during my time as a volunteer I can say without reservation they would be both saddened and disappointed in your behavoir. ON the flip side they would also explain that you are human too...a man who has faced some horrors and will never be the same for it.

Your duty is to act as a person who is an example of Christ and the humility that he portrayed in his time here on Earth....I know that being on the front-line in war tends to make one hardened....but not to the point that you have displayed tonight.

I ask that you take a few moments away....relax and come back some time when you are not so angry.

mmaddog
[Reply]
Page 8 of 47
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up