KCJohnny 09:34 PM 01-08-2005
...I will post 100x, "Dick Vermiel is better than Marty..."

KCJ
Stretching his fingers for the big typing event
:-)
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:00 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Besides, you can't possibly know what I did in Desert Storm. Few people do.

So I take it that you never got caught by your CO taking all those naps did you?
[Reply]
KCJohnny 12:02 AM 01-09-2005
**** OFF I'M A COMBAT VETERAN!!!!!
You and Michael Moore can join Oliver Stoned as true defendersof the republic.

I've been there. You are just a bunch of digital keys posting blather on the www because you can....
[Reply]
morphius 12:03 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by KCJohnny:

I've been there. You are just a bunch of digital keys posting blather on the www because you can....
Sounds like someone is just trying to find a way to ban himself.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:03 AM 01-09-2005
You didn't do anything if your defending Titus on this BS. You, not me, are diminishing the value of combat service. How DARE you????
Johnny,
I'm hereby awarding you the ChiefsPlanet Purple Heart for the beating you've taken on this thread.

Additionally, I'm giving you 3 months of basket leave. You need to have your brain massaged. Please check in at the Army's Resort for Chaplains Assistants ASAP.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:05 AM 01-09-2005
You can't ban a veteran. I will have my congressman vote to have someone else fight to the death to prevent that.
[Reply]
KCJohnny 12:05 AM 01-09-2005
Originally Posted by PastorMikH:
So I take it that you never got caught by your CO taking all those naps did you?
YOU???? a MAN of GOD??? How dare you??? I acted as a representative of Christ in a Muslim Land under the tyrranny of terrorists and you mock me? You must give account of this to Jesus, and may he be gracious to you. You are gravely mistaken. The days when I sacrificed sleep to support ministry on the battlefield are more tha you will EVER know. What a cheap shot. :-)
[Reply]
the Talking Can 12:05 AM 01-09-2005

you really are damaged aren't you?

The DSM-IV-TR, a widely used manual for diagnosing mental disorders (see also:-)SM cautionary statement), defines paranoid personality disorder as:

A. A pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the following:

1. suspects, without sufficient basis, that others are exploiting, harming, or deceiving him or her
2. is preoccupied with unjustified doubts about the loyalty or trustworthiness of friends or associates
3. is reluctant to confide in others because of unwarranted fear that the information will be used maliciously against him or her
4. reads hidden demeaning or threatening meanings into benign remarks or events
5. persistently bears grudges, i.e., is unforgiving of insults, injuries, or slights
6. perceives attacks on his or her character or reputation that are not apparent to others and is quick to react angrily or to counterattack

7. has recurrent suspicions, without justification, regarding fidelity of spouse or sexual partner
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:06 AM 01-09-2005
YOU???? a MAN of GOD??? How dare you??? I acted as a representative of Christ in a Muslim Land under the tyrranny of terrorists and you mock me? You must give account of this to Jesus, and may he be gracious to you. You are gravely mistaken. The days when I sacrificed sleep to support ministry on the battlefield are more tha you will EVER know. What a cheap shot. :-)

Johnny, it is time to take a chill pill. You are supplying this BB with WAAAYYYY too much ammo here.

This was a shot at Phil - you know, the guy that was making you look really bad? - not you.

[Reply]
morphius 12:06 AM 01-09-2005
First off, he was talking to Phobia not you.
If I may make a suggestion, walk away from the computer for a while and take a breath, cause you are seriously over the edge.
[Reply]
Phobia 12:06 AM 01-09-2005
I'm surprised God didn't tell you that PastorMikH was taking a cheap shot at me and the comment wasn't directed towards you.

Are you screening your calls again?
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:07 AM 01-09-2005
I'm not sure, but I think Johnny just took a bullet for phobia. That's got to be worth a chiefsplanet medal.
[Reply]
the Talking Can 12:07 AM 01-09-2005
he was talking to Phobia.....you really are crazy
[Reply]
KCJohnny 12:07 AM 01-09-2005
Go ahead and join John Kerry and Jane Fonda as the people attacking vets while sitting at home and mocking the war. You know waht your legacy will be.
[Reply]
PastorMikH 12:07 AM 01-09-2005
Johnny,
I'm hereby awarding you the ChiefsPlanet Purple Heart for the beating you've taken on this thread.

Additionally, I'm giving you 3 months of basket leave. You need to have your brain massaged. Please check in at the Army's Resort for Chaplains Assistants ASAP.

Now that he has began calling everyone out, how about waiting a while to ban him???

[Reply]
ChiTown 12:08 AM 01-09-2005

Hey, thanks for serving our Country and all - I appreciate it.

Sincerely,
Digital Key Posting Blatherer

PS - Why don't you make yourself useful and fix me a turkey pot pie, bitch.........
[Reply]
Page 5 of 47
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up