ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Girlfriend Subject : WTF do i do ?
royr17 09:32 PM 12-26-2004
Ok guys i have encountered a little problem here, I have 4 girls in my life now fighting over me.

3 in Kentucky and 1 in Tennessee. All 4 really - I mean really - do like me. They like everything about me. But I dont know what to do, I mean i really like all 4 of them except for 1.

2 of the girls are from Louisville, KY, one is very hot and the other is so so, than theres one from Paducah that is hot, and the one from Tennessee is not so hot.

So I come to you guys for advice again. WTF Do I Do on this Matter ?
[Reply]
Ari ümlaüt 10:04 PM 12-26-2004
she needs to drop about 30... dont tell her that though.
[Reply]
Phobia 10:05 PM 12-26-2004
Originally Posted by royr17:
This is jessica, its the one with the straight blonde hair, its a little fuzzy.
Wow, dude. If she'd come up from the trough once or twice a day, she'd look exactly like that little Spears whore. You should find out if she'll take it in the rear without a laxative. Have you actually seen this girl or did you meet her on hotornot.com?
[Reply]
Skip Towne 10:06 PM 12-26-2004
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
you should at least get the slutty one to do a cam-show for you............IDEA!

If they're over 18.......get neked pics from each of them, post them on CP, and THEN the users will be able to make INFORMED input as to your dilema.

Here is all you'll need to know, when you chose the one that has always been a female, and will let you Fornicate her for the least cost
Hahahahahahaha. Best in show.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 10:07 PM 12-26-2004
She's 20.

bwwwwhahahahhahaha

yeah right and im 5
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 10:07 PM 12-26-2004
She's 20.
Rule her out, and boink the others.
[Reply]
royr17 10:07 PM 12-26-2004
Originally Posted by Phobia:
Wow, dude. If she'd come up from the trough once or twice a day, she'd look exactly like that little Spears whore. You should find out if she'll take it in the rear without a laxative. Have you actually seen this girl or did you meet her on hotornot.com?
I havent met her yet, its a pic she sent me, so it could end up not being her, but the one from paducah is gonna try to come up to see me when she gets her car back.
[Reply]
Valiant 10:08 PM 12-26-2004
She's 20.

20 my ass... that fat bitch is 16 or 17... If that is attractive to you just save yourself some time and head on down to independence ave...
[Reply]
4th and Long 10:08 PM 12-26-2004
:-)
Attached: a249_003.jpg (68.5 KB) 
[Reply]
royr17 10:09 PM 12-26-2004
by the way i meant that chicks name in the pic in alexis not jessica.
[Reply]
Valiant 10:10 PM 12-26-2004
I havent met her yet, its a pic she sent me, so it could end up not being her, but the one from paducah is gonna try to come up to see me when she gets her car back.

You cannot be a real person posting this, seriously which poster is this really.. Gochiefs is this your alter ego...
[Reply]
Spott 10:10 PM 12-26-2004
Dude, stop picking up chicks on the net.
[Reply]
Phobia 10:11 PM 12-26-2004
The one from paducah has a car? And she's gonna come pick YOU up for a date? Dude, you need to hit that one a couple times for practice and then move in on the fat spears lookalike. If you can wrestle the spoon out of that chick's fingers, you could both make a living traveling the country as a lookalike.
[Reply]
ChiefsFire 10:11 PM 12-26-2004

is she driving her barbie jeep all the way????
[Reply]
Slayer Diablo 10:11 PM 12-26-2004
So let's see...she gives you the most common last name known to people who speak English, a pretty common first name, and looks younger in the picture by about 4 or 5 years than what she tells you...it's a guy.
[Reply]
Braincase 10:13 PM 12-26-2004
Marry the first one that touches your winkie, that way we never have to read idiotic threads like this one again.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 17
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up