ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 435
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 01:59 PM 10-13-2019
Biggest series of the game and the fucking scrub starts it on the sideline.

Just doing his job...
[Reply]
NWTF 02:00 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm sure Staylor will be along soon with an article from Arrowhead Pride telling us that we aren't seeing what we clearly see.

This is not a good football player.
Hes not, and he never really was. He isnt in Seattle anymore. That was a good system for a player of his caliber to make plays, then he goes to a poor defensive system with little surrounding talent.

Im not making excuses for him. He really isnt very good, too bad Veach couldnt see that. Veach got fleeced on that trade. He really gave up a lot for nothing.
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:01 PM 10-13-2019
This trade honestly set us back a few years. We’re probably multiple seasons away from a Super Bowl at this point.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 02:07 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
This trade honestly set us back a few years. We’re probably multiple seasons away from a Super Bowl at this point.
I completely agree. Frank must’ve had the best agent in the league my god.
[Reply]
UK_Chief 02:11 PM 10-13-2019
He runs into blockers on purpose and then stops. I don’t get it. Does he think he’s on the OL?
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:15 PM 10-13-2019
When can we get rid of this asshole? Can we June 1st him after next season?
[Reply]
-King- 02:17 PM 10-13-2019
I can't fucking believe we gave up a first and second for him and a huge contract. It's seriously looking like the worst transaction in recent chiefs history. Worse than Cassel.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 02:18 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
When can we get rid of this asshole? Can we June 1st him after next season?
We can’t june 1st anyone next yr bc the new CBA isn’t done. And when that’s the case that designation goes away the last year of the current CBA
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:21 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by -King-:
I can't fucking believe we gave up a first and second for him and a huge contract. It's seriously looking like the worst transaction in recent chiefs history. Worse than Cassel.
Lol.. I wouldn't go that far.

But it is really, really bad.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 02:23 PM 10-13-2019
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:

I would. We only gave up seconds for Vrabel and Cassel and Cassel's contract wasn't nearly as damning.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 02:23 PM 10-13-2019

It’s still early, but if nothing changes that’s definitely the case. It’d the Houston contract, minus production PLUS losing a 1 and 2
[Reply]
FringeNC 02:26 PM 10-13-2019
Spags is JAG as a DC, Clark is JAG, Mathieu is JAG. Just a disastrous off season. Moves that not only do nothing for us this year, but severely hamper us in future years.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:27 PM 10-13-2019
Cassel wasted four years of prime KC talent. Some of the best this franchise has ever seen. It happened; it's already in the books.

Clark is just a DE. Honestly, even if he was every bit of what was advertised? Does that really change much about this defense? It'd be better, no doubt, but better than absolute garbage doesn't necessarily mean good.
[Reply]
NWTF 02:41 PM 10-13-2019

It was a very bad transaction. Veach just didnt overpay for some average/overrated FA talent like random teams do every offseason, he gave up a 1st and a 2nd for the ability to overpay for that average/overrated talent.

When your giving up 1st and 2nd rd draft picks, handing out $105M contracts you usually actually receive some level of an impact player for that type of compensation.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 02:42 PM 10-13-2019
I resisted long enough but the evidence is overwhelming FRANK CLARK does officially suck balls. Veach sucks worse, I hope they don't let him trade away another pick for any reason before he gets canned.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 435
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188 > Last »
Up