ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 435
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
Mecca 07:35 AM 10-14-2019
Then they turned around and got Clowney for a sack of shit.......good gm and bad gm on display.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:38 AM 10-14-2019
Just get the fucking surgery done. Who cares if you’re out awhile.

We’re paying the guy $21M per year and he’s not even close to truly healthy.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:40 AM 10-14-2019
Wait, so he actually is injured? That's been confirmed?

Edit: just saw pugs explanation. Jesus fucking Christ, we really did trade for a guy with 2 bum elbows.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 07:42 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Wait, so he actually is injured? That's been confirmed?
He’s been wearing elbow braces again underneath his sleeves for the past few weeks. He ran off the field in what appeared to be excruciating pain on a key 3rd down yesterday, grabbing his elbow.

He said he had 2 torn UCLs in January on twitter and there’s never been any sort of report or rehab indication that they were fixed.

He was a Pro Bowl caliber player who looks average at best right now.

He’s injured. And we’re wasting our time by playing him through it. Should have been fixed.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:56 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
He’s been wearing elbow braces again underneath his sleeves for the past few weeks. He ran off the field in what appeared to be excruciating pain on a key 3rd down yesterday, grabbing his elbow.

He said he had 2 torn UCLs in January on twitter and there’s never been any sort of report or rehab indication that they were fixed.

He’s injured. And we’re wasting our time by playing him through it. Should have been fixed.
Should have never been traded if that was the case.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:59 AM 10-14-2019
Charles Omenihu was a guy that looked intriguing in the draft. A lot of folks here liked him even as a 2nd rd pick. He was taken in the 5th rd.

He has 2 sacks and looks really good. Oh and guess what? His cap hit is less than $1 million for the next 4 seasons.

Wanna know how to fix this mess? That’s how
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:59 AM 10-14-2019
Was his physical an Uncrustables eating contest?
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:03 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
I've been studying Frank to see what his moves are. He has several, but they're not working yet. I see the following:

1. The Lean. He stands up and leans against the offensive lineman, hiding behind the guy so he can catch a quarterback by surprise if the quarterback runs by. This is apparently his favorite move since he uses it a lot.

2. The Gator. He falls down and lies very still, ready to grab a QB's ankles when he least expects it.

3. The Sprint. He runs straight upfield past the quarterback, positioning himself to make the tackle if the quarterback inexplicably starts running toward his own end zone.

4. The Windmill. He stands several years from the quarterback, waving his arms wildly to distract him.

5. The helicopter. As you mentioned, he spins rapidly to create a wind vortex that will below the ball off course.
:-):-):-)

Thanks, I needed a good laugh this morning! I love that you've named his "moves". Great post!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:04 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

How long does it take to fix it the right way? Sounds like rest didn't do any good
[Reply]
scho63 08:21 AM 10-14-2019
That play where he let Watson clown him and score on the RPO showed how slow he really is. He got owned and didn't look like anything other than a 2nd string rookie.

So far he is a COMPLETE bust
[Reply]
Bwana 08:29 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by scho63:
That play where he let Watson clown him and score on the RPO showed how slow he really is. He got owned and didn't look like anything other than a 2nd string rookie.

So far he is a COMPLETE bust
It's starting to remind me of the Chester McGlockton deal. I mean, he isn't doing Jack crap out there right now and I don't see that changing if he's hurt. If that's really the case, get him in to get the surgery done now, so he has plenty of time for rehab and hope for something better next year.
[Reply]
Mecca 08:32 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Bwana:
It's starting to remind me of the Chester McGlockton deal. I mean, he isn't doing Jack crap out there right now and I don't see that changing if he's hurt. If that's really the case, get him in to get the surgery done now, so he has plenty of time for rehab and hope for something better next year.
They won't do it, they hyped this as a bowl year and if their big move plays 6 games with no production before a season ending surgery that he had before the trade, that's fireable.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:45 AM 10-14-2019
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They won't do it, they hyped this as a bowl year and if their big move plays 6 games with no production before a season ending surgery that he had before the trade, that's fireable.
You're probably right, but that's what they SHOULD do.
[Reply]
scho63 08:50 AM 10-14-2019
Did we get a warranty with Clark? Apparently not :-)

We bought a used car without doing a CARFAX.

Veach so far looks pretty poor in all his decisions if they are his. His draft picks, his trades and pretty much everything outside of Mahomes. :-)
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 09:25 AM 10-14-2019
Spags is using him wrong. In Seattle they have a attacking D he looked like a stud. Some reason Spags isn’t attacking for some reason.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 435
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Up